Next Last
julie pritchard

Lancaster, OH

#1 Feb 8, 2013
??
Julie prick switcher

Chesapeake, OH

#2 Feb 8, 2013
She's a peace o work rats and screws on everyone,she's selling pills out of Jerry Lucas's house they both steal and sell her kids out to strangers for pills bad
Earl_thesnake_Wh ite

Steubenville, OH

#3 Feb 8, 2013
How can I get ahold of this bitch?
know

Portage, MI

#4 Feb 9, 2013
Can you say WELFARE FRAUD????. Her boys don't even live with her or JJ. Its really sad. Those boys don't deserve parents like that. Thank goodness they have aunts and uncles and grandparents. I will never understand a mother who just up and leaves her kids to whoever will take care of them. There is an awful lot of that in this town. Women with 4 5 or 6 kids and don't take care of them. My kids are grown and their life was never perfect but they always had a mother and never needed for anything. All three are in college now. All three are beautiful good hearted people. I would have died before I let someone else raise them. Julie and Jj were blessed with beautiful babies and were too selfish to raise them. Way sad. How many other women in this town pop out babies and just toss them aside? Way too many.
ANTHONY

United States

#5 Feb 10, 2013
That is all a lie.arron and Austin dot wAnt for anything .they both wear the nicest clothes they don't go hungry or cold austinstays with Allen black because he chooses to Emily black which is arrons girlfriend stays with arron at his grandma . Julie and her mom make sure those boys don't want for anything and both Julie and her mother make sure of that.its not the best life but they both have it pretty good.Iv watched this women cry because of what the last couple years have been like for those boys and iv also watched her give the last twenty dollars she has so they could go to the movies or out to eat.she also gives Emily somewhere to live so her and arron can be together ...iv known them boys since they were two years old they have had it rough. But Il tell you what they got it pretty good right now people washing there clothes cooking cleaning after them .ua may she don't have that twenty dollars they ask for all the time but the life those boys live right now could b ahole lot worse i think Julie with the help of her mother r doin a Damn good job rain those boy and uall. Should just E A D
juli Pritchard

United States

#6 Feb 10, 2013
know wrote:
Can you say WELFARE FRAUD????. Her boys don't even live with her or JJ. Its really sad. Those boys don't deserve parents like that. Thank goodness they have aunts and uncles and grandparents. I will never understand a mother who just up and leaves her kids to whoever will take care of them.( There is an awful lot of that in this town. Women with 4 5 or 6 kids and don't take care of them. My kids are grown and their life was never perfect but they always had a mother and never needed for anything. All three are in college now. All three are beautiful good hearted people. I would have died before I let someone else raise them. Julie and Jj were blessed with beautiful babies and were too selfish to raise them. Way sad. How many other women in this town pop out babies and just toss them aside? Way too many.
u don't even know me cause if u did then u would know that me and Jj r not together and that my boys do live with me and we're not on welfare so if u have something to say get it straight. I love my boys more than anything and have always been here for them so that makes me mad as hell u people get on here talk shit just because u must feel guilty for shit that u have done so as long as u keep talking about me at least ur leaving someone else alone
juli Pritchard

United States

#7 Feb 10, 2013
Julie prick switcher wrote:
She's a peace o work rats and screws on everyone,she's selling pills out of Jerry Lucas's house they both steal and sell her kids out to strangers for pills bad
ok I don't even know who Jerry Lucas is so seriously people get it right if ur gonna talk about me and I just had my 3rd surgery I don't sell pills and my boys r 18 so really get a life
JLC

Lancaster, OH

#8 Feb 10, 2013
Julie the ones that really know u can say u r a good mother to the boys. Uv had it rough as well as they have. No one's life is perfect. Some people jus choose to b cowards an talk sh*t over a computer rather then say it to ur face. That sad sh*t is on their pathetic as*es. I wouldn't even give them the satisfaction of responding to their BS..
Hey J

Chesapeake, OH

#9 Feb 11, 2013
Julia i wanna hook up ive known you for a while and would love to get a piece of that ass. This is NO JOKE!
know

Portage, MI

#10 Feb 12, 2013
juli Pritchard wrote:
<quoted text>u don't even know me cause if u did then u would know that me and Jj r not together and that my boys do live with me and we're not on welfare so if u have something to say get it straight. I love my boys more than anything and have always been here for them so that makes me mad as hell u people get on here talk shit just because u must feel guilty for shit that u have done so as long as u keep talking about me at least ur leaving someone else alone
Not on welfare anymore? Did they finally catch up with you selling your whole food card every month? Who was feeding those boys then? Not the taxpayers who paid money so you could buy food for your children but never did. Anyone who really knows you really knows the truth. Stop lying to yourself.
know

Portage, MI

#11 Feb 12, 2013
juli Pritchard wrote:
<quoted text>u don't even know me cause if u did then u would know that me and Jj r not together and that my boys do live with me and we're not on welfare so if u have something to say get it straight. I love my boys more than anything and have always been here for them so that makes me mad as hell u people get on here talk shit just because u must feel guilty for shit that u have done so as long as u keep talking about me at least ur leaving someone else alone
Anyone who really knows you knows the truth. Not on welfare.....maybe not anymore. Did they finally figure out you sold every bit of the food card money that taxpayers paid to feed your boys? Who was feeding them then? Their grandparents and aunts and uncles. Not you and not their father. Stop lying to yourself. How can you say they are the most important thing to you when you did bullshit like that? For their sakes I hope things are better.
know

Portage, MI

#12 Feb 12, 2013
ANTHONY wrote:
That is all a lie.arron and Austin dot wAnt for anything .they both wear the nicest clothes they don't go hungry or cold austinstays with Allen black because he chooses to Emily black which is arrons girlfriend stays with arron at his grandma . Julie and her mom make sure those boys don't want for anything and both Julie and her mother make sure of that.its not the best life but they both have it pretty good.Iv watched this women cry because of what the last couple years have been like for those boys and iv also watched her give the last twenty dollars she has so they could go to the movies or out to eat.she also gives Emily somewhere to live so her. and arron can be together ...iv known them boys since they were two years old they have had it rough. But Il tell you what they got it pretty good right now people washing there clothes cooking cleaning after them .ua may she don't have that twenty dollars they ask for all the time but the life those boys live right now could b ahole lot worse i think Julie with the help of her mother r doin a Damn good job rain those boy and uall. Should just E A D
If you've known them since they were two then you know the only reasons they had it rough was because of their parents. That is not bullshit.
BSS

Russell, KY

#13 Feb 12, 2013
I call bullsh*t on this!! You must not really know them that well.
ANTHONY wrote:
That is all a lie.arron and Austin dot wAnt for anything .they both wear the nicest clothes they don't go hungry or cold austinstays with Allen black because he chooses to Emily black which is arrons girlfriend stays with arron at his grandma . Julie and her mom make sure those boys don't want for anything and both Julie and her mother make sure of that.its not the best life but they both have it pretty good.Iv watched this women cry because of what the last couple years have been like for those boys and iv also watched her give the last twenty dollars she has so they could go to the movies or out to eat.she also gives Emily somewhere to live so her and arron can be together ...iv known them boys since they were two years old they have had it rough. But Il tell you what they got it pretty good right now people washing there clothes cooking cleaning after them .ua may she don't have that twenty dollars they ask for all the time but the life those boys live right now could b ahole lot worse i think Julie with the help of her mother r doin a Damn good job rain those boy and uall. Should just E A D
Butch

Ashland, KY

#14 Apr 20, 2013
She was telling me the last time I talked to her she found her a sugar daddy,Gives her pills and pays the bills. Man,I like to find me one of those.
friend

Ironton, OH

#15 Apr 21, 2013
why dont people leave Julie the f*ck alone and stop being jealous thats shes doing something with her life and has shit now and you dont stop being jeaolous of her
for sure

Ironton, OH

#16 Apr 29, 2013
Butch wrote:
She was telling me the last time I talked to her she found her a sugar daddy,Gives her pills and pays the bills. Man,I like to find me one of those.
well hell anybody who knows her knows her new sugardaddy was or still is phil,hell phil,julie,and the wife all go out together,where do you think her shit comes from????
Curious

Ashland, KY

#17 Sep 1, 2014
What's Julie in jail for now?
Anonymous

South Point, OH

#18 Sep 1, 2014
Curious wrote:
What's Julie in jail for now?
I heard breaking and entering plus probation violation. She's been there a couple months her n jj
Curious

Ashland, KY

#19 Sep 1, 2014
User73 wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard breaking and entering plus probation violation. She's been there a couple months her n jj
How long did she get?
Player

Ashland, KY

#20 Sep 1, 2014
User73 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope she rots in jail she's useless piece if shit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tommy Taylor (Aug '16) 17 min Permanent fix 26
Matt rife a snitch?? 21 min Permanent fix 9
Rally on the river 24 min L Knox 21
Iron City storage burglary 1 hr Ohmy 13
Beth Rowe 1 hr Heyyy 2
Looking for a fishin' buddy 1 hr L Knox 2
Jobs,Jobs,Jobs 1 hr L Knox 4

Ironton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance