josh klaiber john pennington chosen f...

josh klaiber john pennington chosen for drug teaching

Posted in the Ironton Forum

white truck drug delevery

United States

#1 Jul 29, 2010
2-of the biggest bumms in CG and wiil steal the pennies off of a dead mans eyes.josh has a $250.00 a day -3 ocxzy 80's a day,john getts what falls from the crack pipe,both of these losers need to go to JAIL and it might save there lives?The cops know that when you see them on the road they are -ucked up!john has no drivers lic.and is down to pedeling a bike.Run if you see them coming..
too funny

Richmond, KY

#2 Jul 29, 2010
This is funny sh#t they are both getting what they deserve...what happend to mommy and daddy taking care of josh buying him new cars and covering up all his f#ckups...all i can say is karma is a b#tch
Not Funny At All

Ashland, KY

#3 Aug 1, 2010
too funny, I don't think this is funny at all. These men are fathers, sons, and husbands. Jail would be a good place if that is the only way they are going to get help. There are people in this world that need these men to be productive in life. Stop making fun of them and start praying for them. If what you say is true, obviously they need help, not taunting.....
Josh klaiber

Ardsley, NY

#4 May 28, 2012
Here's my name what's yours bet my truck is nicer than your white delivery I got 3 awesome boys and doin pretty well actually
Hehe

Ironton, OH

#5 May 28, 2012
Josh klaiber wrote:
Here's my name what's yours bet my truck is nicer than your white delivery I got 3 awesome boys and doin pretty well actually
ha is that all your worried ab?a truck what ab your drug addiction??
well

United States

#6 May 28, 2012
from what i've seen he's working so he must not have much need to be stealing,this is someones father you're bashing..if you're going to bash,atleast have the balls to reveal your name... nobody is perfect but god..period..if hes done something to you personally then stop being a coward and take it up with him like an adult.
Cg resident

Medina, OH

#7 May 29, 2012
If he has a problem w drugs thats his business. Last time I seen him maybe a week ago he didn't look like he was on drugs, honestly he looks better than he ever has. What u dont realize is people drag other people down w them in the drug game. Some of them are able to get the help to get off but some people arent. As far as his kids leave them out of it they have done nothing wrong n whos to say maybe they are old enough to read this? I dont judge anyone, i have see it what drugs do to people n personally been there myself. Im 5 years clean n damn proud of that, it doesnt make me a bad person i have a job n i support my family they need or want for nothing! So before u start on someone for havin a problem ask yourself if u are sure u wouldnt be drug into the game...
abc

Detroit, MI

#9 May 5, 2015
Has anyone seen John pennington lately or know if he's still messed up
didGREATwork4us

Lancaster, OH

#10 May 6, 2015
Josh and Bret are the finest concrete finishers there is. Only problem is theres not enough time for them to do the work for everybody wanting to hire them. Josh has always worked several jobs at a time. Just seen him at Walmart several weeks ago and he looked great! Was working everyday. Gave this old lady a huge hug and chatted a few minutes with us. JOSH WE LOVE YOU!! Donna & Bruce!!!
Josh 3 80s a day

Westerville, OH

#11 May 6, 2015
Josh is a theif and burnt up with drugs I would shoot them if I seem them on my property. They have ripped many people off. Also they both have lost there homes,family and moral ethics. The texter above must be the ones selling josh his $300.00 a day habbit .john must be in prison haven't seen him in months .
Been there

Coraopolis, PA

#12 May 7, 2015
Isnt it shameful that names are put on here. I get people who sound off when the drugs are destroying, or have already destroyed their lives and family, but no names. Do you people not get the addict and their loved ones already know? Yes, most addicts are in denial, but not their loved ones. What their loved ones are going through or already been there know this in the worst of ways. You naming them does not much harm to them, they get high and forget it. The family, they have no out, no escape for one second. What makes you feel so good about your, "calling them out, with no name"? It really sickens any decent person. Just stop hurting the family, they hurt enough.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Frogtown 35 min chaindrive 6
trump the hump 1 hr dwayne 6
If you voted Obama 1 hr dwayne 39
Kimberly Clark finally some karma your way... 4 hr Anonymous 6
Who Knows Kimberly Clark? 4 hr Anonymous 3
heroin 4 hr cabbie 5
danny martin selling heroin 7 hr eddie 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ironton Mortgages