Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Apr 17, 2011
messenger

Athens, OH

#1 Apr 13, 2011
just in case you haven't heard sweetie-LEAH and RICK DANIELS were found NOT GUILTY. indeed JUSTICE was SERVED, just like the crow you're having for supper! why not eat it for desert too while you're at it. ENJOY YOUR MEAL !!
Reid

United States

#3 Apr 14, 2011
Don't know the Daniels but just because someone is found not guilty doesn't mean they are happens everyday. I have lunch where Lori works and I don't really know her but have never heard her talk about anyone. As for haha if you sound out your words you might be able to spell some of them better my 8 years old grandaughter can do better than that. I don't know you either but maybe you need to carry a dictionary around with you.
lori delong

Ashland, KY

#4 Apr 14, 2011
RIKKI I POSTED UNDER YOUR MOM AND DAD SO QUIT EATING AND GO READ IT....AND THANK YOU REID FOR YOUR SUPPORT I DON'T CARE WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT ME AS LONG AS THEY R TALKING ABOUT ME THEY R LEAVING SOMEONE ELSE ALONE. THEY R JUST UNHAPPY WITH THEIR LIVES....BUT REID COME AND HAVE LUNCH WITH US SOON AGAIN SOUNDS LIKE U R A PRETTY COOL PERSON :)
legal aide

Athens, OH

#5 Apr 14, 2011
Reid: You have no idea how hard it is to be charged with a crime and be found Not Guilty.They say we are considered innocent until proven guilty, but in the real world, you heve to prove that you are innocent by actually being innocent and proving it beyond a shadow of a doubt. Prosecuters HATE to lose a case, but occasionally during trial it becomes so obvious even to prosecuters that charges were filed against the wrong parties and that is exactly what occurred in this case. Charges should have been filed against Oakey Haines AND Brian Clay for assults on Leah and Oakey for assult on Rick and Brian charged with accessory pertaining to that assult.
opportunity knocks

Athens, OH

#6 Apr 14, 2011
Can't blame a guy for trying to make points with a waitress he likes the look of, or a gal coming on to him for telling her what she wants to hear. Maybe you two can hook up, cause Lori is gonna need someone to lean on after angie and oakey use her up and kick her to the curb.
In The Know

Huntington, WV

#7 Apr 15, 2011
What time does the bus leave for Washington Court House? Taking all Leah's paid witnesses back home?
Jimmy Cosine

Cincinnati, OH

#8 Apr 15, 2011
Reid wrote:
Don't know the Daniels but just because someone is found not guilty doesn't mean they are happens everyday. I have lunch where Lori works and I don't really know her but have never heard her talk about anyone. As for haha if you sound out your words you might be able to spell some of them better my 8 years old grandaughter can do better than that. I don't know you either but maybe you need to carry a dictionary around with you.
If you're going to criticize someone's spelling, you should go ahead and research the proper use of punctuation. As long as we're splitting hairs here.....
LORI DELONG

Ashland, KY

#9 Apr 15, 2011
opportunity knocks wrote:
Can't blame a guy for trying to make points with a waitress he likes the look of, or a gal coming on to him for telling her what she wants to hear. Maybe you two can hook up, cause Lori is gonna need someone to lean on after angie and oakey use her up and kick her to the curb.
first of all i am not a waistress lets get it straight u no nothing about me so don't assume you do.....because u r one of the low lifes that have to hide behind topixs and can't give your real name....so unless u r willing to quit hiding go get a job and a real life......
Irv Craiger

Athens, OH

#10 Apr 15, 2011
I posted Legal Aide and opportunity knocks. I told it like I see it.
Pops

United States

#11 Apr 17, 2011
I love Lori, she's such a good person! Angie and Oakie are good people too!! Sad when you're own family are the enemies. That's no ones business anyways so if you don't like them just don't talk about them, especially if you don't know what they have been through.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2014 high school football 4 min Same story 104
RH foot ball 14 min Same story 21
Lawrence County Jail Correction Officers arrest... 1 hr Hairy Balls 53
john scott pifer (candyman) 1 hr Hairy Balls 35
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 hr Old Guy 30,507
irs 5 hr Republicans brain... 23
Savanna Triplett 5 hr Anonymous 5
Grady Smith shot dead alpha 6 hr Skeeter 50
•••
•••
•••

Ironton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Ironton People Search