Since: Jun 10

United States

#21 Jul 25, 2010
update...my sister made it home safely...my heart felt prayers are with every1 involed...may the good lord be with you in this time of need.
Hmmm

Marion, OH

#22 Jul 25, 2010
What about the black cavalier???
concerned wrote:
it happened at the turn off at hecla road. they said tammy mullens was one that got life flighted and another passenger in the truck with her got transported by squad. the other car was a white honda civic and that girl got killed. not releasing the name yet due to family notification. i know a couple of different people that was on there way home from church and got stopped by it and said it was a head on collision. it was at the 3 mile marker before you get to the top of the hill at bp it was at the hecla road turnoff
Tammy Brubaker-her sister

Flatwoods, KY

#23 Jul 25, 2010
This happened to my sister, her name is Kim Brubaker wsaz just put a random picture up because her name and info had not been released yet, she drove a white 1995 honda accord, it was a head on collision with a white chevy silverado. The people in th etruck were life flighted and my sister was killed they had to take the car to the fire station with her body in it to cut her out and it took a few hours. any questions feel free to ask me

Flatwoods, KY

#24 Jul 25, 2010
This happened in between BP and hecla road on St. RT. 93
wow

Waterloo, Canada

#25 Jul 25, 2010
I'm sorry to hear about ur loss, may God be w u through all of this.
sad sad

Columbus, OH

#26 Jul 25, 2010
Tammy Brubaker-her sister wrote:
This happened to my sister, her name is Kim Brubaker wsaz just put a random picture up because her name and info had not been released yet, she drove a white 1995 honda accord, it was a head on collision with a white chevy silverado. The people in th etruck were life flighted and my sister was killed they had to take the car to the fire station with her body in it to cut her out and it took a few hours. any questions feel free to ask me
i sorry to here that miss tammy. i dont no ya but ill be keepin yous family in my prares.
OMG

Groveport, OH

#27 Jul 25, 2010
I am sorry for you loss. Bless you and your loved ones.
are you serious

Ashland, KY

#28 Jul 25, 2010
I can not believe that a sibling who just lost a sister in a tragic accident would be posting on Topix that it was her sister. I will not ask questions and attempt not to judge you, however it is in every bit of me to do so; why you would be on here instead of with your family during this. On another note, I know Tammy and her girlfriend Miranda; I wish them a full recovery. And as for Tammy, the sister of the deceased, I wish your family well too; as weird as this is that you are on here following her death. Wow.
Ironton Fighting Tigers

Groveport, OH

#29 Jul 25, 2010
Are You Serious, I was thinking the same thing.
kwergmwe

United States

#30 Jul 25, 2010
wkhjfwef

Flatwoods, KY

#31 Jul 25, 2010
are you serious wrote:
I can not believe that a sibling who just lost a sister in a tragic accident would be posting on Topix that it was her sister. I will not ask questions and attempt not to judge you, however it is in every bit of me to do so; why you would be on here instead of with your family during this. On another note, I know Tammy and her girlfriend Miranda; I wish them a full recovery. And as for Tammy, the sister of the deceased, I wish your family well too; as weird as this is that you are on here following her death. Wow.
My family is in bed....I cant sleep, and sometimes you get nice people on here as shown in above post....that will talk back and forth, and sometimes its nice to have someone to talk to....so judge away...be my guest
wonder

Santa Clara, CA

#32 Jul 25, 2010
Tammy Brubaker-her sister wrote:
This happened in between BP and hecla road on St. RT. 93
are you the same tammy that lives with jeff miller?

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#33 Jul 26, 2010
I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I lost an uncle that I was VERY close to a little over a year and a half ago, and I was on myspace just a few hours after his death to pass the message on so that everyone could be notified. There really isn't much else you can do that soon.
shanra frasure

Columbus, OH

#34 Jul 26, 2010
im sorry about your loss.
you have alot of people praying for you and your family & the people who was life flighted.
we'll keep you in our prayers.
somebody

Richmond, KY

#35 Jul 26, 2010
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
TAMMY MULLENS, LIFE FLIGHTED AND A 16 YEAR OLD NAMED KIM BRUBAKER WAS KILLED
she wasnt 16 she was 38

Flatwoods, KY

#36 Jul 26, 2010
yes he is my husband
looking around

Huntington, WV

#37 Jul 26, 2010
....Tammy sorrry to hear about your loss...
Leslie Lambert

Huntington, WV

#38 Jul 26, 2010
Tammy, I'm so sorry for this ... I know how close you were with Kim. Just seems the last month has been a nightmare for you. I'm here, anytime, night or day. I love you and will be thinking of you constantly.
AtoZ

United States

#39 Jul 26, 2010
My sincerest condolences to the Brubaker family, and thoughts to the two other injured women. I understand Tammy's need to distract herself from what is an almost unbearable tragedy. People deal with grief differently. All she was doing was to weed out false stories and inform those that knew her of the facts. I pray that you are able to cherish the good memories and are able to let go of the tragic circumstances of her death. May God bless you.
Nature Girl

Barnesville, OH

#40 Jul 26, 2010
What a tragic accident. I am so sorry for your loss. Words are never adequate when we lose a loved one but I hope you find comfort knowing that your sister is in the arms of the Lord.

If posting on Topix helps you relieve the pain, post away!!!!! Not everyone on here is hateful and some understand that writing/typing is one very effective way to process grief.

You and your family are in my prayers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last nail in Ironton's coffin is Sta Tan closing 15 min what a shame 7
Looking for threesome 3 hr Slave owner 01 26
Late night rides 3 hr Latenight rider 12
DNC calling for end to 2nd amendment. Donít vot... 4 hr Homeless Wino Pete 12
Ironton Prostitutes 4 hr Dickhead Dan 6
Get Sayings Wrong For Fun 4 hr Dickhead Dan 16
H.A. And Iron Order 4 hr Dickhead Dan 14
Ironton Schools looking for Superintendent 19 hr Two finalists 96

Ironton Jobs

Personal Finance