casey mckee is a THIEF

casey mckee is a THIEF

Posted in the Ironton Forum

lol

Lucasville, OH

#1 Oct 3, 2012
ask around and you will see karmas going to get your ass.
LOLOL

Columbus, OH

#2 Oct 3, 2012
Karma & everyone that he's ripped off... I wouldn't be you for no money Casey.
casey

Ashland, KY

#3 Oct 3, 2012
i love how all u ppl get on here and remain nameless i wont bring myself down to your level all i can say is i work honestly for what is mine i go to church on sundays and am a father to my children i dont steal so to whoever this is saying all this karma will come see you....
LOLOL

Columbus, OH

#4 Oct 3, 2012
What kind of guy would wear a wire to help bust his own mother ? A lot of people know what you did yo snitch ass...
LOLOL

Columbus, OH

#5 Oct 3, 2012
Whatcha got to say about that snitch ass. You mother is on the run because of you. How do you sleep at night ?
casey wrote:
i love how all u ppl get on here and remain nameless i wont bring myself down to your level all i can say is i work honestly for what is mine i go to church on sundays and am a father to my children i dont steal so to whoever this is saying all this karma will come see you....
alley rat

Columbus, OH

#6 Oct 4, 2012
I know for a fact this is true also
hahaha

Lucasville, OH

#7 Oct 18, 2012
lol

Lucasville, OH

#8 Oct 18, 2012
casey you are nothing but a con artist always have been and always will be. you snitch out your own momma and wear a wire on her to get your ass out of trouble.Every damn word that comes out of your mouth is nothing but a lie.DONT BELIEVE ANYTHING THIS DUDE GOTS TA SAY CUZ HE FULL OF SHIT!
Pissed off tax payer

Ft Mitchell, KY

#10 Oct 24, 2012
casey wrote:
all i have to say to you is your a stupid s.o.b and you will pay for what you did on monday night.....so if i was u i'd keep a close eye over ur should
poppa smurf

United States

#11 Oct 24, 2012
what did he do now?!
doug

Marion, OH

#13 Nov 3, 2012
u still on parole casey? you'll never amount to nothing and to say that you are this great dad, what kind of dad takes his son to rob a house? you are pathetic!! oh and snitchin on your gramma and momma like that, you should be ashamed.
Harmonn5

Mountain View, CA

#14 Nov 6, 2015
casey wrote:
Hey jackass..i wont remain nameless...you said you were a boy scout leader and needed some of my 5000$ agate specimins...then tok the best and have me a bad credit card number...you ARE a thief and a liar... Harmons.net
macs

Missoula, MT

#15 Dec 16, 2015
casey wrote:

If you go to church on Sunday you are a hypocrite and to say you're a good dad when you take your infant baby with you on a robbery is crazy. Kids learn by example and I feel sorry for your kid. Speaking of Karma, you were in the hospital 2 days after you ripped me off.
macs

Missoula, MT

#16 Dec 16, 2015
Harmonn5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey jackass..i wont remain nameless...you said you were a boy scout leader and needed some of my 5000$ agate specimins...then tok the best and have me a bad credit card number...you ARE a thief and a liar... Harmons.net
He told me he had 6 kids and one was in the GIA, what a BS artist, I have proof he did this and the law is coming soon. He thinks he's a smooth talker but he's just delusional to think he's not going to jail again. If he spent this effort on a real job instead of ripping people off, the world would be a better place. I'm not letting this go.
CaseysNemisisTon ya

United States

#17 Dec 19, 2015
All he knows if to lie, cheat and steal. I beat his ass with a ballbat in Canton for beating up on a girl in Canton Ohio. Then right after where did Casey McKee go to the hospital so he could con them into his drug addiction. He only has 1 child. His crossed eyed ass only has 1 nut how's he gonna get anyone pregnant? He needs to disappear permantly.
Shined

Lancaster, OH

#18 Dec 19, 2015
His x woman had a lot to do with some things
CaseysaPunkBitch

United States

#19 Jan 8, 2016
Shined wrote:
His x woman had a lot to do with some things
Whose his "X" woman?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new marlow bartender 17 min Bartender 4
everything you want to know (Jun '10) 1 hr Just me 22
Ashley Dalton 3 hr Just curious 2
Billy Graham 4 hr Josiah Wigglewonky 15
Jay Ferrell At It Again 4 hr Time flies 41
Rock Hill Student caught taking pics of test 5 hr Billygoatbanger 7
The bar 7 hr excuse me but 29

Ironton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance