erica swann do you know her??

Posted in the Ironton Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
wouldnt you like to know

Portsmouth, OH

#1 Mar 17, 2010
do you kno anything about this girl if you do plz let me know cause i want to go out with her but i just dont know if she has anything or not so plz let me kno
greg

Lucasville, OH

#2 Mar 17, 2010
ewww
gross that's all i got to say about her she tried to get with me and i told her to get lost cause im not about to catch something from her..
jessi

Portsmouth, OH

#3 Mar 19, 2010
yeah i know her and so does the rest of my family we dont like her.. and as for all that.. ew run.
fuckyou11

United States

#4 Mar 19, 2010
alot of people are jealous of her
erica

Corning, OH

#5 Mar 19, 2010
ok this is erica herself.and no i dont have anything.and greg who the hell are u.??i havsome tight good bird and i dont give a effwho says what so eff u if u dont like me.and jesse eff off u dogfood smeeling byotch.yeh thats y ppl call u that.b/c shane said ur nasty and u stunk.so eff u hoebag.
yeahright

United States

#9 Mar 20, 2010
shes hott and cool as hell.she dosnt have anything.some people are just to jelous.get a life!
ahy18

United States

#10 Mar 21, 2010
yeah and im pretty sure ms.jessica waddell needs to back off realllll quick.....
ahy18

United States

#11 Mar 21, 2010
this is ashley by the way
nasty

Ashland, KY

#12 Mar 21, 2010
ok im pretty sure anyone who would post on the internet that they have good tight bird is prolly f**ked up in the head an i know she is nasty anyways...stay away from her!!!!
erica

United States

#13 Mar 22, 2010
how bout u put u name?
sasha

Lucasville, OH

#15 Mar 22, 2010
ok dog food you got somethin not erica
erica

United States

#16 Mar 22, 2010
lol.yeh for realzzzz
ash

United States

#17 Mar 22, 2010
Yeah.so go ahead n say something else......
find something better

United States

#18 Mar 22, 2010
I know her REAL WELL...You better look elsewhere.She is very nasty and sleeps with anyone boy that will do her.Also she is very,very bossy with a whinny attitude.Dude please take my advice and don't touch her.She's nothing but trouble..
Dog

Richmond, KY

#19 Mar 22, 2010
Bow Wow
nasty

Ashland, KY

#21 Mar 22, 2010
shes a f*ckin dog!!! woof woof!!!
yuck

Ashland, KY

#23 Mar 28, 2010
she is a very nasty person she dont know how to clean up after her self and she wants her men to walk everywhere for her to get mcds or what ever her ass can take.she always says she is having there baby and shane cant even stand her so erica hunny u need to start acting ur age and not ur shoe size noone likes her she is a trouble making whore yuck cant stand that nasty ass and neither can anyone else...
erica

United States

#24 Mar 29, 2010
listen here bit*ch for one i found out it aint shanes thank god.for two if ur talking about michael nicely thats who no one can stand nt me.i have tons of friends.plenty.and as for shane y does he keep blowing up my fuc*kin phone so much then.hmmm.im the one that left him.i broke up with him not the other way around.that shows how much u kno.and michael is the only one that walked to mc donalds.and he wanted to i didnt make him considering he lived right by it.and hunny i do act my age.ur the one on here writeing sh*it about me cause u have nothing better to do so go f*uck off somewhere.
brandy

Columbus, OH

#25 Mar 29, 2010
damn i couldnt have said it beter myself. GO ERICA!!![=
erica

United States

#26 Mar 29, 2010
lol.thx girl!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump solution 53 min Uncle Tom 39
motels in point 12 hr james eddy 1
Finally a job 19 hr Your nuts 1
Paul mollett 19 hr Dude 5 1/2 20
Van Halen tribute band Tue Van Hagar 1
Jay at Fashion World Mon i think 2
CNN fake news WSAZ fake newd Mon ?? 8

Ironton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance