what do u think of todd hannon of ironton

Posted in the Ironton Forum

hilljack 3964

Columbus, OH

#1 Mar 7, 2010
i tink that he is a little baby back bitch who drops out of school cause he is sooo stupid and now he works at dominoes 1 day a week
r u kidding me

Columbus, OH

#2 Mar 7, 2010
we love todd hilljack r u jealous?
some girl

Ashland, KY

#3 Mar 8, 2010
he is a sweet person i have known him for bout 15 yrs
redneck 102

Waverly, OH

#4 Mar 9, 2010
todds a crack head no jk luv ya big brother
Seth

Columbus, OH

#5 Mar 12, 2010
Some Girl, he has you fooled i have naturally known him all my life not a sweet person he lived with me for 2 yrs very grouchy he tried to tell me what to do in my home while living with me..
witch

Ashland, KY

#6 Mar 12, 2010
Seth wrote:
Some Girl, he has you fooled i have naturally known him all my life not a sweet person he lived with me for 2 yrs very grouchy he tried to tell me what to do in my home while living with me..

I guess we all have our opinions I think he is a great guy
forsure

Springfield, KY

#7 Mar 13, 2010
i think he's a weirdo... he creeps me out... just my opinion.... definitely not someone I would care to hang out with
todd

Ironton, OH

#8 Apr 26, 2013
some girl wrote:
he is a sweet person i have known him for bout 15 yrs
so this is me todd who is this. thanks for the nice comments!
todd

Ironton, OH

#9 Apr 26, 2013
witch wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess we all have our opinions I think he is a great guy
thank you witch may I ask who this is?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#10 Jan 27, 2014
Todd is a great son. He helps me in ways no one knows about. He is number one in my book. I needed a stand for my stereo for the living room since I moved. Todd got the stand for me at Rent-A-Center. There are not a lot of sons who would do that for their father. I like talking to him. He is very, very intelligent. He would make a wonderful boyfriend for some nice girl out there. Lastly, he is working two jobs just to make ends meet. He pays child support for children he does not get to see. That is so WRONG. Karma is going to bite one certain person in the ass one day. Those kids will grow up to resent the one who is keeping their father from seeing the kids. God will not always let this injustice go on. I have seen God bring my enemies down time after time. The Bible says, "No weapon formed against me shall prosper." God stepped in, and I got custody of my sons. That is the God I know and love. God will step in one day and rectify this situation. To God be the Glory!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 hr Old Guy 30,919
Electric Dog Collar On Your Child 5 hr uh huh 16
baby sitter 6 hr opie 6
RH foot ball 6 hr Rocky73 84
obama 7 hr AMEN!!! 27
Puppymill in Ironton (Mar '10) 8 hr manymoronshere 28
Matt Harmon anyone kno him? (Jul '10) 9 hr Barbie36 21
•••
•••
•••

Ironton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000