i would really like to know wat u think
his big one

United States

#2 Mar 24, 2010
i heard he has an std
Sweetie

Milledgeville, GA

#4 Mar 24, 2010
nice guy i think. i know a few things about him wanna know something particular?
crazies

Ashland, KY

#5 Mar 27, 2010
his moms crazy
just so ya know

Youngstown, OH

#6 Sep 27, 2010
he is a horny bastard he told me he would love to marry me but he knows he would cheat on me and didnt want to hurt me that way.. even told my mom that !!! dont trust him if your wanting to date him.. he ones talked to his g.f while in the car with me she fell for it then we went back to my place
alexis

Youngstown, OH

#7 Nov 7, 2010
Having a kid with Toni Steward baby due March something engaged and hes pretty happy
Concerned

Bowling Green, KY

#8 Nov 13, 2010
To all you females who thinks it's a great idea to date Adam Edwards you should know that he's a liar and has like 3 girlfriends at a time.. So I'd advise you to stay far away from him..
baby blues

Huntington, WV

#9 Nov 15, 2010
Adam is a sweetheart. I dont know where everyone gets that he is all these bad things. he might have made mistakes in his past but everyone of us makes mistakes. He has changed and is not the same person that you might have known back then. but i guess like the saying goes opinions are like ass holes everyones got them.
wellp

Youngstown, OH

#10 Nov 17, 2010
well lets see when he was dating meghan he came to me.... when he was with the last girl we fooled around and i still talk to him and ... well ya know hes still the same
Crazy

Ashland, KY

#11 Nov 19, 2010
He's wierd! AND he'll stalk you! I know from experience! Definitely find someone else! He has a bad rep everywhere, just about anyone you ask has bad things to say about him, listen to them.
Pretty girl

United States

#12 Dec 16, 2011
Hes married and still sleeps around. I have never been with him. But my best friend has been and I have had to go through a huge mess with her. He's no good. He lies about everything and cheats on a regular basis.
2009auf

Russell, KY

#13 Dec 17, 2011
Miller ohio?
adams wife

Slippery Rock, PA

#14 Feb 22, 2012
Pretty girl wrote:
Hes married and still sleeps around. I have never been with him. But my best friend has been and I have had to go through a huge mess with her. He's no good. He lies about everything and cheats on a regular basis.
whose ur friend? And how many times has he cheated and so u have proof
bud

Morehead, KY

#15 Jun 11, 2012
Is this the one that helps bread man?
baby blues

Keego Harbor, MI

#16 Jan 1, 2013
Yes he helps the bread man
baby blues

Keego Harbor, MI

#17 Jan 1, 2013
Adam has admitted to his short comings and now is back with his wife. They are working through things. At this point in time he is happy and being faithful he has stepped up as a dad and step father. He no longer is a cheating lying bastard. He does not have An std of any kind. Despite that he was at one time a womanizer he has always been a great person who has a heart of gold and would help anyone that needed it.
oh really

Chesapeake, OH

#18 Jan 28, 2013
baby blues wrote:
Adam has admitted to his short comings and now is back with his wife. They are working through things. At this point in time he is happy and being faithful he has stepped up as a dad and step father. He no longer is a cheating lying bastard. He does not have An std of any kind. Despite that he was at one time a womanizer he has always been a great person who has a heart of gold and would help anyone that needed it.
He's still cheating, trust me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Josh Keaton (Jul '11) 5 hr Wrong person 13
Brooke Gilliam 6 hr MOM 3
who all sales pills in ironton? 6 hr rock hill prom queen 10
Lets name some of the bad boys in ironton!? (Feb '10) 7 hr that guy 386
South 11th street 7 hr Whitebalt 24
chiari malformation (Dec '11) 9 hr rock hill prom queen 24
Lieberts last days are upon us (Sep '13) 10 hr Advance Forward 39
Ironton Dating
Find my Match

Ironton People Search