Rally on The River
First Prev
of 14
Next Last
Resident

Littlefield, TX

#1 Jun 17, 2011
Are they going to be writing tickets for handle bar heights and so on.Or just sit back and let people enjoy the rally.
wat wat

Norwich, OH

#2 Jun 17, 2011
here we go again......lol
LOL

Newburgh, IN

#3 Jun 17, 2011
Yea they are going to ticket people for just being there dumbass
Bubba

Baird, TX

#4 Jun 17, 2011
They need to examine all the rider's heads for even getting on one of those "murdercycles". I've lost two friends and had 2 others maimed for life because of murdercycles. You are nuts for riding in traffic one one of those things. If you have to ride one go to the woods and put around on a dirt bike....you still have to be careful, but at least the squirrels don't talk on cell phones while driving.
not a fan

United States

#5 Jun 17, 2011
Wonder if that planet dJ fatso will be there drunk again this year?????
Village person

United States

#6 Jun 18, 2011
A gay pride rally would bring in more money and be less obnoxious than a bunch of retard, dirty rejects roaming the streets
ohgreat

Newburgh, IN

#7 Jun 18, 2011
personally i hate when these scum bags come to town,take up all the streets like they own the place riding around carelessly i live pretty close to where they gather and they kept me up all night last year this year somebodys gonna take an asswhopping if they want to burn out in front of my house all this is, is a big gathering to get drunk and high seriously ironton! really?
J Anson

Littlefield, TX

#8 Jun 18, 2011
Put your address on here and I will stop and be sure to do a burn out in front of your house first,so you can spend the rest of the Rally at KDMC. RESTING and RECOVERING
ohgreat

Newburgh, IN

#9 Jun 18, 2011
hahha like i would really post my address on here? you dont need my address i have no pills for you to buy sorry! You think riding a bike makes you look hard huh? probalby got foreflosure on your house to even have that bike so kiss my ass and continue on with your mid-life crisis
ohgreat

Newburgh, IN

#10 Jun 18, 2011
oh and when does that rally start? anybody know the dates i'd like to have my baseball bat ready to knock some dumb f***s off there bikes
Sarah

Mount Morris, MI

#11 Jun 18, 2011
lol you ever notice around town and in the county a trashy azz house and yard but a new polished up harley will be sittin by the single wide haha!!!
REAPER

Ashland, KY

#12 Jun 18, 2011
Bubba wrote:
They need to examine all the rider's heads for even getting on one of those "murdercycles". I've lost two friends and had 2 others maimed for life because of murdercycles. You are nuts for riding in traffic one one of those things. If you have to ride one go to the woods and put around on a dirt bike....you still have to be careful, but at least the squirrels don't talk on cell phones while driving.
Iguess that people should quit driving cars. I had a couple of friends die in auto accidents. And people are on cell phones almost all the time in cars. But maybe it is that you are too big of a baby to ride. So stay in Ky where you belong.
REAPER

Ashland, KY

#13 Jun 18, 2011
ohgreat wrote:
oh and when does that rally start? anybody know the dates i'd like to have my baseball bat ready to knock some dumb f***s off there bikes
Try and use a ballbat just remember that there are alot of people who have c&c permits.
infob

Flatwoods, KY

#14 Jun 18, 2011
stupidest thing i ever saw was a biker followed me thru ironton once and he had his cell between his legs lay on the tank and was looking down txting. i know people in cars do it too and its stupid but if i had to stop quick he would have ended up thrown over my car at least if it was a auto he would have a better chance
Gotti

United States

#15 Jun 18, 2011
Just another excuse for rednecks to touch each other. Lol...hicks.
J Anson

Littlefield, TX

#16 Jun 18, 2011
Guess it's time to polish the slide on my 45 and start knocking off dumbf***s with ballbats.And what is a foreflosure,did you maybe try to spell foreclosure and so you know.You say you live close,all the houses are rat traps held together by termites close to the hangouts.So stop being jealous because my bike is worth twice what your house is.If it bugs you get off the draw and get a job.
LOL

Richmond, KY

#17 Jun 19, 2011
ohgreat wrote:
personally i hate when these scum bags come to town,take up all the streets like they own the place riding around carelessly i live pretty close to where they gather and they kept me up all night last year this year somebodys gonna take an asswhopping if they want to burn out in front of my house all this is, is a big gathering to get drunk and high seriously ironton! really?
Were do you live I could use a good asswhopping!!
LOL

Richmond, KY

#18 Jun 19, 2011
ohgreat wrote:
Let me help you out I will bring you a bat!
LOL

Richmond, KY

#19 Jun 19, 2011
Sarah wrote:
lol you ever notice around town and in the county a trashy azz house and yard but a new polished up harley will be sittin by the single wide haha!!!
You upset because your welfare check is not enough to buy a trashy house or a Harley?
LOL

Richmond, KY

#20 Jun 19, 2011
I bet my house is in the top 10% of the best houses in Ironton. I also have a Harley! What about all the nice cars at shit apartments and the hood! You just need to shut the he'll up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rock hill employee sending nudes to students. 53 min Haha 10
Deletions 2 hr voter 5
rashee pringle (Jun '10) 2 hr Ruthann Robinette 7
IHS head footbaLL coach to be replaced mid seas... 3 hr UDBag 14
How many Yrs will the Dirty Deputy's get lol (Sep '15) 4 hr Please tell me 53
Paul mollet 4 hr DUH 29
Kathy Haskins 4 hr Please tell me 1

Ironton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance