Whats up with Ryan Ainsworth ?
Seen it many of times

Ashland, KY

#89 Jun 9, 2012
whatsup wrote:
he didn,t give respect, he doesn,t get any. choke m/f
Your right. I hate to see the guy going thru what hes going thru right now and wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. But you can't sugarcoat everything the guy has done to alot of people. I know Ryan very well and actually been ashamed to call him a friend many of times. I have actually never seen him respect noone but his mother. I have seen him disrespect alot of very good people including most of his friends. I know people wanted and thought they were cool because they thought they were Ryans friend but as soon as they turned their back he would talk about them like a dog and this was just about everyone that he knew. All you people thats taking up for him thats great and he does need support right now but if you think for a minute that you havn't been wronged some way by Ryan you are very nieve. Sorry Ryan
The Dance

Ashland, KY

#90 Jun 9, 2012
Seen it many of times wrote:
<quoted text> Your right. I hate to see the guy going thru what hes going thru right now and wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. But you can't sugarcoat everything the guy has done to alot of people. I know Ryan very well and actually been ashamed to call him a friend many of times. I have actually never seen him respect noone but his mother. I have seen him disrespect alot of very good people including most of his friends. I know people wanted and thought they were cool because they thought they were Ryans friend but as soon as they turned their back he would talk about them like a dog and this was just about everyone that he knew. All you people thats taking up for him thats great and he does need support right now but if you think for a minute that you havn't been wronged some way by Ryan you are very nieve. Sorry Ryan
Okay, here is the deal. I know Ryan is doing some heavy duty soul searching and I feel that is what each of us need to do. None of us are going to escape the inevitable - death. Will you be able to look back on your life and be proud of all you have said and done, when your time comes? Ryan is human, as we all are. I say forgive!! Be a bigger and better person than what you are all trying to act like on here. It doesn't matter how any of you judge him anyway if God forgives him, that is all he needs. God bless you, Ryan. I hope you make your peace and obtain your forgiveness, don't worry about hateful people, they must answer for their actions.
stop

Columbus, OH

#91 Jun 10, 2012
You people make me sick! So quick to judge others! Love him or hate him, the man is surely revisiting all of the good and bad times in his life, and I pray, he is getting right with God as many of the posters here should. "The Dance" you nailed it!LOVE YOU RYAN!!!!! So many good times with a few bad tossed into the mix, but the good times always top the bad, and least in my mind! Everyone should be focusing on the positive, not just with Ryan but in their own day to day lives, while objectively realizing that no one is perfect and ultimately there will come a day when everyone will reflect on their own lives and more than likely pray for forgiveness.
habeeb

Portsmouth, OH

#92 Jun 11, 2012
was never a good person arrogant and now comes the payback reap what you sew.... good example of how not to live your life. thinking you are better than anybody and hoping your name keeps you out of trouble now opens the book of life...
Marcia Jenkins

Ironton, OH

#94 Jun 11, 2012
Ryan I wish you the best. I actually signed in under my own name. Not like some of these chastizers that's afraid to be known. Some of us do care.
WOW you are so brave

Ashland, KY

#95 Jun 11, 2012
Marcia Jenkins wrote:
Ryan I wish you the best. I actually signed in under my own name. Not like some of these chastizers that's afraid to be known. Some of us do care.
Jeez, you put your name on here. from one junkie to another, eeyyy? guess that makes you special. now jump on over to Buddy's thread and state your name again. It just goes to show what you are. lie with dogs ya get fleas.
Jingle Heimer Smith

Ashland, KY

#96 Jun 11, 2012
never a good idea to post your real name on topix. that's how you can tell who the REALLY stupid people are.....
John Jacob

Ashland, KY

#97 Jun 11, 2012
Jingle Heimer Smith wrote:
never a good idea to post your real name on topix. that's how you can tell who the REALLY stupid people are.....
lol... I'll say ;)
Pee Wee Herman

Ashland, KY

#98 Jun 11, 2012
Marcia Jenkins wrote:
Awww, how's this for my name, you brave woman?
real name

Broken Arrow, OK

#99 Jun 13, 2012
thanks for fulfilling my fantasy of a pepsi truck incident. I really love pepsi
SubHuman

Ashland, KY

#100 Jun 13, 2012
real name wrote:
thanks for fulfilling my fantasy of a pepsi truck incident. I really love pepsi
Believe me the administration at Pepsi LONGED for the day and couldn't be happier to have to never see him walk thru their doors again. I know people personally that wouldn't touch a Pepsi because of Ryan working for them. Hard to believe but very true. Hate to this happen to anyone but he has just did so many people wrong. One ofthe worst people I have ever known,sorry.
duh

New York, NY

#101 Jun 13, 2012
Your username suits you. What an ass you are!
People actually wouldn't drink Pepsi because Ryan worked there? What a stupid comment! And if the administration wanted him gone I am sure they had plenty of opportunity to get rid of him.
For those of you that are bashing him while he is so sick, I hope there is a special place in Hell for you.
SubHuman wrote:
<quoted text> Believe me the administration at Pepsi LONGED for the day and couldn't be happier to have to never see him walk thru their doors again. I know people personally that wouldn't touch a Pepsi because of Ryan working for them. Hard to believe but very true. Hate to this happen to anyone but he has just did so many people wrong. One ofthe worst people I have ever known,sorry.
Old friend

Richmond, VA

#102 Jun 13, 2012
Duh there is, most of them are punks that probably ran their mouths and got it shut. I have been around the man since childhood and we never had problems. Hang in there bud, and God bless.
Goodby crule world

Ashland, KY

#103 Jun 13, 2012
Old friend wrote:
Duh there is, most of them are punks that probably ran their mouths and got it shut. I have been around the man since childhood and we never had problems. Hang in there bud, and God bless.
Iam sure your just as big of a prick than him then. Your a fucking idiot if you don't think hes done any of this shit people are saying. I to have known him probably longer than you and I can first handedly tell you I have witnessed most with my own eyes. Where theres smoke theres fire buddy, and way to many people haven't got to many good things to say about your hero. I would think if the guy was even half way decent people wouldn't be on here bashing a dieing man. The man has wronged way to many people in his life and they must be alot of hate and zero compassion in these peoples heart for some reason. I will tell you why I can't stomach the bastard. He stole a hundred dollar bill off my friend after he worked all day for it and swore up and down he didn't do it when I set there and watched him. My friend was going to buy his little boy a bike that night for his birthday with that hundred dollars. Do you think Ryan gave a damn? I know Ryan had 3 or 4 hundred dollars in his bilfold at the time. I couldn't afford it but I did give him money to get his son a bike that day. When I ask Ainsworth if he would give the hundred back and then he started with the threats of going to kick my ass. I weigh 153 pounds and not stupid enough to push the issue any further so it was droped. So you Ainsworth fans can take his worthless ass side all you want because you would have to be just as lowdown as he is to even call someone like him a friend. And throw your ass over his casket and scream and cry what a good guy he was and how good of friends you two were because they will be just as many people go visit his grave just to spit on it than they will making a fucking shrine out of it.
wow

Ashland, KY

#104 Jun 13, 2012
Goodby crule world wrote:
<quoted text> Iam sure your just as big of a prick than him then. Your a fucking idiot if you don't think hes done any of this shit people are saying. I to have known him probably longer than you and I can first handedly tell you I have witnessed most with my own eyes. Where theres smoke theres fire buddy, and way to many people haven't got to many good things to say about your hero. I would think if the guy was even half way decent people wouldn't be on here bashing a dieing man. The man has wronged way to many people in his life and they must be alot of hate and zero compassion in these peoples heart for some reason. I will tell you why I can't stomach the bastard. He stole a hundred dollar bill off my friend after he worked all day for it and swore up and down he didn't do it when I set there and watched him. My friend was going to buy his little boy a bike that night for his birthday with that hundred dollars. Do you think Ryan gave a damn? I know Ryan had 3 or 4 hundred dollars in his bilfold at the time. I couldn't afford it but I did give him money to get his son a bike that day. When I ask Ainsworth if he would give the hundred back and then he started with the threats of going to kick my ass. I weigh 153 pounds and not stupid enough to push the issue any further so it was droped. So you Ainsworth fans can take his worthless ass side all you want because you would have to be just as lowdown as he is to even call someone like him a friend. And throw your ass over his casket and scream and cry what a good guy he was and how good of friends you two were because they will be just as many people go visit his grave just to spit on it than they will making a fucking shrine out of it.
thanx for telling this story. I am one of the people who have been defending him, and your story makes me look at him in a different light now. I have seen the overbearing side of him, just never thought he would stoop this low. I believe your story. May I ask if it was Eddie that worked all day for the money? thank you.
Goodby crule world

Ashland, KY

#106 Jun 13, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
thanx for telling this story. I am one of the people who have been defending him, and your story makes me look at him in a different light now. I have seen the overbearing side of him, just never thought he would stoop this low. I believe your story. May I ask if it was Eddie that worked all day for the money? thank you.
No it wasn't, but the guy Iam talking about is a really good person and would give you the shirt off his back. I hate to mention his name on here Iam sure he wouldn't be to pleased. He was married and had just gotten divorced and was already going thru a rough time with loseing his job on top of it. He had 3 kids and really dosn't go to the bars much but he had just made a $150 that day and wanted to buy me a beer before his sons birthday party later that night. This is a long story but Ill tell you about it anyway. He went up to the bar to buy a few beers and thru the $100 on the bar waiting for the beer. He wasn' thinking and walked back to the pool tables to get his cigs and Ryan walked right by the bar and snatched the money and I seen him as plain as day when doing it. Of course we all was looking around for the money including Ryan, but I knew all along where it was at. Not wanting to make him out to look like a thief I pulled him to the side and told him what I saw. Thats when the shit hit the fan so I droped it not wanting to take an ass kickin. My friend was heartbroken knowing he just lost his kids birthday money. That just made me sick and even sicker of what Ryan just did. I just knew my friends x wife was going to make a big deal out of the whole situation and do her best to try and make him look like a POS in front of everyone plus how disappointed his kid was going to be. Now Ryan still wouldn't give it back after him finding out about the poor guys situation. This isn't the only low down thing I have ever seen Ryan do. Theres many but won't go there. I just can't see how some people can be right down evil. Iam sorry if I offended you in any way and I take back what I said when saying that you have to be low down person to call someone like him a friend. You just proved to me what kind of person you really are. You just might need a little adjusting on judging charactors of friends department but I have also not been real good on who I hung with a few times. Iam sure we know each other but don't know if you would know the guy Iam talking about. I know Ryan and have always known what kind of person he was and it never really bothered me until he did it to this guy because he is such a big hearted person and great dude and if you knew the person Iam talking about you would know what Iam talking about. I really do hate whats happened to Ryan and hope in some way he could overcome his illness. It makes me mad at myself for not being able to control my anger and feeling no compassion at all for Ryan but its just all the coldhearted things hes done with no remorse over the years that I just can't get out of my mind. Its like the man has never had any compassion for no one and to see someone like that actually being worshiped like hes some kind of God by idiots just blows me away. Its hard for me to believe that theres people on here thats saying they never seen Ryan do anything to anyone. I just find that hard to believe if you have been aroun him any lenght of time. Iam far from being jealous of Ryan and Iam sure alot of these hatefilled comments have come from a few people that envy him. I thank god that Iam nothing like him and can't understand why someone would be jealous of him period. But like I said, Iam sorry I lost control earlier because Iam sure your a fine person. Takecare.
Amanda Y

Richmond, KY

#107 Jun 13, 2012
gooch wrote:
You people are pathetic. If Ryan did those things you say then why didn't you do anything about it. Stand up, and be a man. No, you wait till you see that he is sick and you bunch of c*nts get on topix and slam him. If he slept with your wife's/girlfriends then maybe he did you a favor, cause they obviously aren't worth keeping. Doesn't excuse Ryan behavior but take care of you're business and maybe they wouldn't have strayed. Would like to know how many of you cry babies are actually STILL with the women he slept with, I bet many, so why you still being little b*tches. If you got your ass whipped by him then move on and stop this whining. That's what's wrong with you pathetic ass*oles, you ain't off your momma's tit yet and you wanna blame him cause you treat your women like shit and they look elsewhere, and you obviously can't take a punch.
Haha, no disrespect to anyone but it's not a bunch of people, 99% of the comments are from the same person who has internet in Ashland. They post comments then respond to themselves haha. Go look all over Ryan's topic, Buddy jenkins' topic and many more in the Ironton forumn. He is also on the Flatwoods forum bashing Larry Gillium and making comments and then responding to himself there. Ooops, gotta run before my husband beats me for gettin on this site!!!!!
Told Ya

Ashland, KY

#108 Jun 13, 2012
Amanda Y wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha, no disrespect to anyone but it's not a bunch of people, 99% of the comments are from the same person who has internet in Ashland. They post comments then respond to themselves haha. Go look all over Ryan's topic, Buddy jenkins' topic and many more in the Ironton forumn. He is also on the Flatwoods forum bashing Larry Gillium and making comments and then responding to himself there. Ooops, gotta run before my husband beats me for gettin on this site!!!!!
Woman you are crazy! How many people you think has Ashland as there home base. And by the way, Whys hubby going to beat you for being on Ryans page?????????? Perfact example folks!
Amanda Y

Richmond, KY

#109 Jun 13, 2012
Told Ya wrote:
<quoted text> Woman you are crazy! How many people you think has Ashland as there home base. And by the way, Whys hubby going to beat you for being on Ryans page?????????? Perfact example folks!
Here he is folks hahaha, my husband lost our bet, i bet him you would respond within 30mins and he said 15 hahaaha, cat's out of the bag and u come running like we knew u would. u are gonna burn in hell dude!!!
So Sad

Columbus, OH

#111 Jun 13, 2012
I have known Ryan all my life went to school with him. Have not seen him in years. So sad to see the comments on here about someone that is that ill and my not be here much longer. Ignore the comments Ryan
Friend from the old neighborhood

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
global warming 42 min Big Red Machine 50
the economy 45 min mark frog 28
Where do I turn in my petition for black rally ... (Jul '14) 56 min seriously 86
Natasha Strunk (Aug '14) 3 hr curious 15
Mexicans getting American jobs 3 hr death 139
carding at speedway (Jun '13) 4 hr Mac daddy 40
To the idiot who dropped the dog off at the sch... 5 hr laughs at jackasses 13
More from around the web

Ironton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]