Comments
41 - 60 of 140 Comments Last updated Aug 23, 2012
Private Caller

Ashland, KY

#44 Apr 16, 2012
Funny or not wrote:
<quoted text> Private Caller is one of ainsworths long lost gay buddies thats still has the hots for him or its Ryan himself which his bully atitude post makes me believe its more of the latter. It funny to see his little fan club hes had in this town fow years. Its not what it used to be because most have seen what a worthless piece of shit he is over the years but you still have a few low-life nutcases that have nothing better to worship besides this guy. I watched this dirtbag do some mighty low shit in my life and it was shocking to see people still put him on a pedestal. But his famous disapearing act after he would get his ass kicked in a $20 pool game was always a good laugh. Must have seen him pull it a thousand times. It always amazed me that he made it all these years without someone putting a bullet between his eyes. Kinda feel sorry for him now in away. Not saying he don't deserve whats happened, but it has to be a very lonely feeling for him to see so many people loving the thought of him losing his nuts!
LOL...No, Chester, No, Tim Keeton: I am a female and I try to see the good in others. Be careful what you wish for, it may come back and slap you in the face. We will each answer for our wrongdoings, but remember: "To err is human," and we have a forgiving God. Again, I will stress that only the perfect should point fingers. WOW.. I must really be blessed to have the honor of replying to you perfect ones more than once ;) God bless you all and I wish you all the best!!! INCLUDING RYAN <3
glad to see it

Columbus, OH

#45 Apr 16, 2012
What really makes my day is knowing Ryan is sitting on a barstool somewhere reading this.
Bob

Columbus, OH

#47 Apr 16, 2012
But what about Bob ?
bobbyjo

Roanoke, VA

#48 Apr 16, 2012
Brian Patterson wrote:
You people are pathetic. Ryan is going through a tough time and you gutless cowards post your smack on here and don't even have the nuts to post your real names!
Nobody is perfect, and I'm sure Ryan has made his share of mistakes as we all have. But to kick a man when he's down like this is freakin sick and cowardly.
Post your name if ya got something to say,.... or better yet, grow a set and say what ya gotta say to Ryan's face.
Hang in there Ryan, you have friends that care.
Are u being ironic? All your talk about "nuts" and "growing a set". If you're a pal you could've used some better words.
Bob

Columbus, OH

#49 Apr 16, 2012
LMAO LMAO LMAO
bobbyjo wrote:
<quoted text>
Are u being ironic? All your talk about "nuts" and "growing a set". If you're a pal you could've used some better words.

Since: Feb 11

New York, NY

#50 Apr 17, 2012
Again, don't talk smack unless you post your names.......chickenshits.
Old friend

Richmond, VA

#52 Apr 17, 2012
I grew up with Ryan and played on the same teams and in the same neighborhood, I never got bullied by him. We weren't close friends but still friends. To wish or make fun of his medical problems are very sick. No matter the mistakes he might have made he don't deserve that, no one dose. I too call Cowards on you people. Very sad very very sad. Hang in there Ryan you do have friends that care.
LaDonna

United States

#53 Apr 18, 2012
Glad to see it wrote:
How are you feeling Ryan ? Are ya feeling low & depressed ? You should , your about to die friendless & broke. No one loves you but your poor old mother. You never even had the nads (pardon the pun) to get your own home. Everyone that you once intimidated now laugh at you. Every man/boy that you've ever picked on & bullied now pity you. Everyone that you owe money to now concider it a good trade to watch your body. deteriate & turn on you. We all have seen you latly & your a pitiful excuse of what was once some conciderd a man. LaDonna is your only advocate. But concider the source. I eagerly await your death so I can shit on your headstone. & I will do just that. I'm even going. to rub it into the letters. This would make a good made for TV movie. "Death of a bully" I like that. Maybe I'll write your story & send it to Ron Howard. One more thing Ryan , Dead Man Walking.
how do I always get thrown into Ryans drama grow some yourself and take it up with him leave me out of it.
LOL

Columbus, OH

#54 Apr 18, 2012
Take your meds & shut up ...
LaDonna wrote:
<quoted text>how do I always get thrown into Ryans drama grow some yourself and take it up with him leave me out of it.
ball sack

Ashland, KY

#55 Apr 18, 2012
LOL wrote:
Take your meds & shut up ...<quoted text>
thats funny right their. i dont care who you are
Stalk the walk

Ashland, KY

#56 Apr 18, 2012
LaDonna wrote:
<quoted text>how do I always get thrown into Ryans drama grow some yourself and take it up with him leave me out of it.
ayy...why do you have to be so mean? Forgive a little, it may change your whole outlook on life. If ya can't, then you need to shuuuuuuuuuudup. The guy is really sick.
Hmmm

Campbellsville, KY

#57 Apr 18, 2012
What's wrong with him?
Yell RIGHT

Ashland, KY

#58 Apr 19, 2012
Stalk the walk wrote:
<quoted text>
ayy...why do you have to be so mean? Forgive a little, it may change your whole outlook on life. If ya can't, then you need to shuuuuuuuuuudup. The guy is really sick.
Do you really think for ONE minute that Ryan Ainsworth has ever lost any sleep or had 1 oz of any kind of compassion for all the people that he has wronged in his life??????????I don't care much for him because he to owes me money that he hasn't even attempted to pay back and do you know why? Because he knew most average people couldn't whip his ass. I bet I can NOW but I will never sink as low as he. I know several people that could whip his ass and most all were paid back. Now you don't think this is a BULLY when someone is like that? Even thou Ryan is a prick and karma bit him in the ass,its wrong to say the things people have said,not because I feel sorry for Ryan but karma could come back on us. KARMAS A BITCH,MAN!
Big Butt

Waverly, OH

#59 Apr 19, 2012
Whats up with Ryan, we all know its beer and drugs!
Old friend

Richmond, VA

#60 Apr 19, 2012
I think if you all got a problem tell him. You say he's sick and you can whoop him well get on it. If you can't don't gripe.
ouch

Columbus, OH

#62 Apr 19, 2012
Ouch again
Do What

Chicago, IL

#63 Apr 19, 2012
Yell RIGHT wrote:
<quoted text> Do you really think for ONE minute that Ryan Ainsworth has ever lost any sleep or had 1 oz of any kind of compassion for all the people that he has wronged in his life??????????I don't care much for him because he to owes me money that he hasn't even attempted to pay back and do you know why? Because he knew most average people couldn't whip his ass. I bet I can NOW but I will never sink as low as he. I know several people that could whip his ass and most all were paid back. Now you don't think this is a BULLY when someone is like that? Even thou Ryan is a prick and karma bit him in the ass,its wrong to say the things people have said,not because I feel sorry for Ryan but karma could come back on us. KARMAS A BITCH,MAN!
You will never sink as low ??! You already have 10 times over!! You low class pieces of s$it...remember your words here...it will come back and bite you in your sorry asses!
A friend that cares

Ironton, OH

#65 Apr 19, 2012
Ryan has cancer and type 2 diabetes and is not doing well, he hasn't had a drink since Oct n fact he can barely walk. He's never done anything to harm anyone, you may not like him for what he has done in the past but he is not well. When he does get out, it's not for long...he has always been like a brother to me as he has with a lot of people. No one knows why people do what they do, but whatever, I am not to judge him. He has always been a friend to me and nothing more and it saddens me to see him suffering
Thinking of you

Ashland, KY

#66 Apr 19, 2012
Ryan is a human being as we all are, and none of us are perfect. I have done many things in my life that I am not proud of, but we just have to pick ourselves up and try to do better. Forgiveness is the key here. Ryan, if you ever read this, I am reaching out to you and asking you to please make changes in your life. Place your worries and troubles in God's hands and he will weather the storm with you. Our God is a forgiving God and no matter what it is, he loves you and he will take care of you. Pray Ryan, ask for his forgiveness and allow him to dwell in your heart. He can cure all of your illnesses. All you have to do is keep the faith and BELIEVE. I love you, Ryan. You are a friend. I wish you all the best and I pray that you get things straight. God bless <3
dr block

Ashland, KY

#68 Jun 5, 2012
Now in nurseing home Jo linn said he was waiting to die. So sad to see someone as young as him waiting to die

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teresa Dillon Ainsworth Stormes/James Stormes (Oct '09) 32 min Ha ha ha 29
Jim Stormes 48 min Ha ha ha 6
tiffany henry "patrick" in CG (Dec '11) 52 min Inmate 10
Grady Smith shot dead alpha 59 min Get a life 74
stink (Charles McCall) (May '13) 1 hr Ha ha 2
Lawrence County Jail Correction Officers arrest... 1 hr Hairy Balls 66
"Renters" List of bad landlords (Feb '12) 1 hr Ugh 134
john scott pifer (candyman) 1 hr WTF 65
2014 high school football 2 hr Cock a doodle doo 117
•••