First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Know her

United States

#63 Sep 13, 2011
Yea, he works at Cabell Hospital in the radiology dept. I think..but, it is DEF. Cabell. PPL have told him b4 but, he believes her lies, sooo, he gets what he deserves...I do not feel sorry for the guy or any guy she gets involved with. SUCKAAAA
cheatersDOTcom

Greenfield, OH

#64 Sep 13, 2011
You're probably right, if he knows about it and lets it go on he's partly to blame. I guess it's the price you pay to have a "trophy" wife....lol
anonymous

United States

#65 Sep 13, 2011
trophy?! That's hilarious!.....he won't believe her lies if you show him proof!...he's not the kind of person who deserves it...he is just unaware....he deserves to know she's making a fool of him....give him proof...and it's not radiology...that's his daughter...heck, show her too....he works in maintanence or biomed...he is in administration in one of those ares.....call him, fax him, text him, email him....but work is where you need to get in touch bc she has no say there.....remember proof....
really

Proctorville, OH

#66 Jun 17, 2012
All of this is such an eye opener.
wondering

Ironton, OH

#67 Jul 5, 2012
yes it is
well

Proctorville, OH

#68 Dec 10, 2012
She thinks all women are afraid of her "fiesty" ways, but I believe she finally has met her match. When she runs her mouth, just shut her up! Its easy. Too bad her daughter acts just like her! Its pathetic and ugly. Any male who gets around either one of them should run the direction --QUICK! They both are mental!
anita

Logan, OH

#69 Dec 30, 2012
Is this Greg Mougey from green high school? around 55 years old?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lawrence county sheriffs department 3 hr Hal 38
Lawrence County Jail Correction Officers arrest... 3 hr Pab 185
Where can I get hgh 3 hr dumb ol buckeyes 11
Hanging rock mines 4 hr update Info 4
Fuzzy duck building is GONE! 5 hr its over 8
Misty at VFW 5 hr I know 4
Who remembers. Peckerhead? 6 hr lol 10
who got stabbed in ironton 6 hr ccw 31
Ironton Dating
Find my Match