who is better?
One and only

Ashland, KY

#2 Mar 6, 2010
Ironton! Duh! Hahah
lmao

United States

#3 Jun 28, 2010
rock hill has a football team ironton would be better han rock hill's football team if ironton did not have a football team dumb question
RedMAN

United States

#4 Jun 28, 2010
Rock hill is way better. Way more ovc titles and better athletes. Ironton cheats neway
Red Man

Richmond, KY

#5 Jun 28, 2010
Red man or should I call you red ass man?What a joke to say Ironton cheats usually the call goes against them when they're playing schools from up north in the play offs.Also it's not true aboult Rock hill being better in ft. ball. By the way who is the most winningest coach in high school ft.ball in Ohio also Rock hill ft. ball should be better than Ironton cause I bet they have more boys to pick from.Ironton I know has played Rock at least 3 times in the play offs.Ironton won all 3 games against Rock hill in the play offs.To Red Man I say in ur dreams Rock hill is the best.But when you wake the night mare remains Ironton is the best.
RedMAN

United States

#6 Jun 28, 2010
They have only played twice and my daddy tells me ironton cheated both times. How many ovc titles has arton won? Zero
nobody

Crooksville, OH

#7 Jun 28, 2010
RedMAN wrote:
They have only played twice and my daddy tells me ironton cheated both times. How many ovc titles has arton won? Zero
they have cheated 350 time in the last 30 years?? ovc titles are nothing to brag about. guess your daddy was on the losing side in those 2 games musta been embarrassing getting thumped like that
rock hill fan

Waterloo, Canada

#8 Jun 28, 2010
Rock hill all the way baby. Ironton only wins by paying off the refs. Let's go rock hill this is your year guys.
nobody

Crooksville, OH

#9 Jun 28, 2010
the worst football program in ohio
Its to Red

Richmond, KY

#10 Jun 28, 2010
It's to red man!my topic was number 4 but any ways Rock hill ft.ball does'nt compare to Ironton ft.ball.1 yr. after a play off lost against Ironton under coach Mcalister I heard some players from Rock hill use racial remarks.That shows poor sportsman ship and no coaching displine.
Is this a joke

Newburgh, IN

#11 Jun 28, 2010
Should Rock Hill even be mentioned in the same sentence with Ironton when it comes to football? Rock Hill has come a long way with their program, but let's not get ridiculous. Rock Hill's best team might compete with Ironton's worst. All things equal, this is not a game at all.
To red man

Richmond, KY

#12 Jun 28, 2010
To red man!Ironton has won 2 state high school ft.ball titles under coach Lutz.How many state titles has Rock hill ft. ball won? Case closed.
TELLITLIKEITIS

United States

#13 Jun 28, 2010
RedMAN wrote:
Well your"DADDY" don't know shit about football! All so dipshit its hard for Ironton to win a ovc title when there in the seoal. God I love you people that have no clue.
lol

Nashport, OH

#14 Jun 28, 2010
Rock Hill has football?
Whatev

Ashland, KY

#15 Jun 28, 2010
Seriously, Rock Hill mentioned in the same sentence
as IHS football, are you effin kidding me?????
You redman fans need to wake up, paying off officials????? Everytime the Tigers go up north
you talk about bad officiating, it never fails in
football or basketball, get real redman, maybe
you should have graduated IHS, so you'd have some
"book learnin".
Orange n black alumni

United States

#16 Jun 28, 2010
RedMAN wrote:
Rock hill is way better. Way more ovc titles and better athletes. Ironton cheats neway
OVC??? are u freakn kidn me?! How can u even begin compare teams like to CG, Fairland, & Chesapeake to Columbus Desailes, Nelsonville York, or even Portsmouth or Wheelersburg for that matter!!! RH could NEVER be competitive with a schedule like Ironton's! How many State or District titles does RH have? OVC is a title for 2nd rate schools who dnt stand a chance at winning anything else! Who dey.........GO TIGERS!!
Orange n black alumni

United States

#17 Jun 28, 2010
Its to Red wrote:
It's to red man!my topic was number 4 but any ways Rock hill ft.ball does'nt compare to Ironton ft.ball.1 yr. after a play off lost against Ironton under coach Mcalister I heard some players from Rock hill use racial remarks.That shows poor sportsman ship and no coaching displine.
props to the comment about poor sportsmanship! And it is evident in all of RH athletics....high school down to pee-wee leagues! And the fans are the most mouthy & obnoxious ppl I've ever seen. Ironton cheat w refs, c'mon...u know ironton always blames refs for losing a game or making bad calls, so wouldn't u think if we pay them off, we'd agree with their officiating? Don't hate because ironton's better...at least RH has a decent band program, I mean not as tight as IHS but not bad!
Buckeye Forever

Columbus, OH

#18 Jun 28, 2010
Ironton all the way!

Go Tigers Go!!
yhtfy

Ashland, KY

#19 Jun 28, 2010
ironton..rock hill suks donky d!ck
yhtfy

Ashland, KY

#20 Jun 28, 2010
your stupid....coal grove spanks rock hill eery year and always takes the ovc and ironton would destroy coal grove so yah no way..and rock hill plays against gy teams anyway,if rockhill was so good they would be n irontons division

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aaron Allen 3 hr Wondering 1
People asking for money at ashland burger king 4 hr Bastard 2 21
Jay 5 hr Rehab 11
Billy Harper 5 hr iknowiknow 143
rally on the river a disgrace to ironton (Aug '10) 7 hr Blah blah blah 313
Tommy Taylor 9 hr Tommys girl 4
homer camel 10 hr keef 5

Ironton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance