Does Anyone know what happened to Cra...

Does Anyone know what happened to Craig Lewis? I miss him...

Posted in the Ironton Forum

Secret

Lebanon, KY

#1 May 3, 2010
Anyone know where he is?
Sarah

Lebanon, KY

#2 May 3, 2010
he has a lil boy i think..
i know

Catlettsburg, KY

#3 May 3, 2010
He is with LaToya Lewis and has a little boy that is very cute he live in a appartment with LaToya and his son. They are very happy!!!
kyle

Lebanon, KY

#4 May 4, 2010
Really I thought he moved back home and him and LaToya were over. Thought she just brought Tyson to him. Maybe that's just happened so many times.
just right

Cincinnati, OH

#5 May 5, 2010
theyve been split up soooo many times because he gets drunk and hits her. This time its for good cause he has another girlfriend. its about time she moves on from that prick.
An Old Girlfriend

Lebanon, KY

#6 May 6, 2010
just right wrote:
theyve been split up soooo many times because he gets drunk and hits her. This time its for good cause he has another girlfriend. its about time she moves on from that prick.
I do not believe that at all. Craig would never hit a female. Just because someone drinks and has a good time is not a reason to say he would go around hitting someone. Craig is a really good guy who got in a crazy situation. I'm glad to see he's moved on.
latoya lewis

Columbus, OH

#7 May 8, 2010
for everyone worried about me and craig get your nose out our ass we are together,we are happy,and there's bout to be a ring on my finger so stop trippin damn bug someone else
nice person

Ironton, OH

#8 May 8, 2010
thats funny because the last time I checked he was in my bed you need to grow up you need help like your daddy
one of a kind

Ironton, OH

#9 May 8, 2010
Well I think he is such a nice guy he is the most lovest person you could meet Latoya you should be thankful you have someone like that
Laura

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 May 10, 2010
Really a ring on your finger? what happened to the dude he found in your bed just what a week or two ago.. I seriously doubt he will ever marry you.. you need to get over yourself. Hes way too good for you!
latoya

United States

#12 May 10, 2010
well thr ring on my finger was all his choice so sorry your jealous!!!
craig

Ironton, OH

#13 May 10, 2010
I have never laid a finger on latoya, yes i did catch another man in her bed but im not perfect either, she is the best person I have ever had and will have, she has taught me what no other girl could seem to get thru my head and thats how to truely love and with that all questions should be answered. leave the subject alone someone just wanted to know what happened to me they didnt want to know my every move im signing off and expect evertone else to sign off latoya is the one for me and tyson is the only son ill ever have
Laura

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 May 10, 2010
Jealous....sorry hunny.. I'm happily married not jealous! I just think he can do much better than someone who is going to cheat on him.
abc123

Ashland, KY

#15 May 24, 2010
What has been going on with him?
kychick

Ashland, KY

#16 Nov 28, 2010
I've known craig lewis for nearly ten years and walked away from a chance of a wonderful life bc i was stupid young. Me and Craig could have had something and i was dumb and picked the wrong i really hope he stays away from that girl bc i know he is a hell of a catch and Latoya if u read this watch bc from what i have heard i look better then u and i know how to keep a man happy when he is a good man like Craig. I guess u should learn to keep ur man happy and not send him to jail bc u think it is alright to lay ur hands on a man what is u can hit a man but can't take it like one
Jenn

Ashland, KY

#17 Nov 29, 2010
I agree.. I miss craig.. he was always a great guy!
Jenn

Ashland, KY

#18 Nov 29, 2010
And I think he can do better!
the other guy lol

United States

#19 Dec 30, 2010
he got his ass beat by a 17 year old lmao
The one

United States

#21 Nov 7, 2011
Ur dumb bitches latoya can def. Keep a man happy id love to be with her shes a very beautiful girl a great mother a sweet heart u fat bitches need to leave her alone craig you can have the dirty bitches give me latoya!!
haha

South Point, OH

#22 Mar 17, 2012
Funny cause she's with a guy who is married and cheats on her all the time with his wife that he is still married to and they live together..ask his wife and him..he's cheated on latoya this whole time!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where do I turn in my petition for black rally ... (Jul '14) 1 hr Carl_Sagan 98
Heather M 1 hr happy gilmore 24
Sara johnson 3 hr Fam 1
Tiger football 3 hr Coalgrove1 29
2015 football ovc (Mar '15) 3 hr Coalgrove1 63
Shane Davis D&D construction 4 hr solution 11
why so much?? 4 hr see I told you 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ironton Mortgages