Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

Judged:

where should i start lol. off the shoulder strip club or southern x.
what slander is

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

Defamation—also called calumny, vilification, slander (for transitory statements), and libel (for written, broadcast, or otherwise published words)—is the communication of a statement that makes a claim, expressly stated or implied to be factual, that may give an individual, business, product, group, government, or nation a negative image. It is usually, but not always,[1] a requirement that this claim be false and that the publication is communicated to someone other than the person defamed (the claimant).
In common law jurisdictions, slander refers to a malicious, false and defamatory spoken statement or report, while libel refers to any other form of communication such as written words or images. Most jurisdictions allow legal actions, civil and/or criminal, to deter various kinds of defamation and retaliate against groundless criticism. Related to defamation is public disclosure of private facts, which arises where one person reveals information that is not of public concern, and the release of which would offend a reasonable person. "Unlike [with] libel, truth is not a defense for invasion of privacy."[2]
False light laws are "intended primarily to protect the plaintiff's mental or emotional well-being."[3] If a publication of information is false, then a tort of defamation might have occurred. If that communication is not technically false but is still misleading, then a tort of false light might have occurred.[3]
In most civil law jurisdictions, defamation is dealt with as a crime rather than a tort.[4]
A person who destroys another's reputation may be referred to as a famacide, defamer, or slanderer. The Latin phrase famosus libellus means a libelous writing.
Joen

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

They suck , really . Have no customer service skills at all . Heard they sold pills there too .
who cares slander

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

there would be so many people doing that from this site it would be crazy but after all its so hard to prove. so many people good with computers they can make it look like it from another computer. quit crying foul just dont respond it will die down.
friendofboth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

i think we all know who started this thread its the man who went in business with him at first till mick brought him out he has been jealous of how well micks been doing.anytime you talk to him some how mick gets brought up everytime and he just bashes him he never says anything but bad stuff about mick.i like mark but i think he just needs to get over his jealousy issues and leave mick alone maybe one day him and bob will do as well as mick.
mark robinson

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

who ever friend of both is is verry wrong this is he first time i have been on here putting anything down and no way am i ever jealous of mick clark if i wanted to say anything about mick i would to his face me and mick have talked they only thing i got mad at mick about is the way he done shane after kim started working for bob so your verry wrong i have family still working there and talk to them they otherday as well the only way i knew this was on here was from a family member telling me and it was after rand posted so your full of it. me and mick had are problems even we he took me to court and lost but if i have something to say to him i would he did shane wrong he had nothing to do with his mom working for bob and to tell an employee there he wasnt smart enough to do anything about it is wrong he is 16. i was cofounder of m&m and i know how it went . if anyone wants to know anything get a hold of me i can tell you what ever you want to know about me. i did go to the dogdazzle with them july 3rd it was fun seen alot of people from when i was at m&m they only thing about bc is there now getting inflatables but thats all my wife does is to help promote that. if i wasnt in a wheelchair now i would have a buisness with inflatables but it doesnt bother me that m&m does good cause everyone knows i was there in the beginning and my nephews are still there and some other good friends.
mark robinson

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

if i was going to put something on here it would be something good. nothing like this petty stuff.
mark robinson

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

friendof both maybe your putting stuff on here to cover yourself. for sure your not a friend of mine i would put my name on here like i did
mark robinson

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

come on down friend i stay buisy in the pool or riding the rzr. me jealous please i have alot more to do than be jealous like working on trying to walk again.please stupid
mark robinson

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

since it was fun venting alittle let me put some good things on here since i got 7 calls today to let me know my name was mentioned. sept 11th we will be putting a poker run on for lawrnce county children services at hanging rock by they hanging rock atv club this is are 2nd year for them hoping to beat last year total we have poker stops threw ironton but you have to register in hanging rock only 4wheelers and dirtbikes,utv's. we will put things on the bike and give the route we can take in the city of ironton. sept 11th at hanging rock in the field seen from the highway. sponserships steel avalable if interested. we also do a rally in june the first weekend for the american cancer society. come out and ride threw town and in the trails. also come to the river front in hunington and watch ohio state and marshall on the big screen fun for the family.
please

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

your relation still works there? what a family i have herd mick bragg about getting you out.
voodoo

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2010

Mommy of 2 wrote:
Lots of places in the tri-state have bad customer service but not M&M! I have used them for every birthday party my son and daughter have had! They are very professional and have great products. I don't know what went on with you. But my Experiences have been great!!!
i have to say something. my daughter has rented off them a few times. i don't the number but she gets them for my gand babies birthdays and she also helps with the planing of things for her chruch. all i have heard from her about M&M is good things. if i had heard anything bad you know i would be down there letting them know what they needed to do to fix it. for one you don't screw with my kids or my grand kids. as long as they like it then i believe they are doing there job and doing it right. my daughter would call me and tell me if something was wrong. i think you said your name is mark. i guy that runss and or owns it. i must say that when i first saw you llittle shop where it was i thought it was not going to go off very big. i must say that you mad my eat my words. only thing left to say. GOOD JOB. if you need any help i have someone that would love to get a job but that is not why i am writing you. great job and good luck on down the road. voodoo_child_master77@yahoo.co m
mmmmmmmmmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2010

please wrote:
your relation still works there? what a family i have herd mick bragg about getting you out.
best business move mick ever made if you ask me
john

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2010

yeah now you can get away with more crap since he is gone.
jeses girl

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2010

everyone one of you that are trash tlkin m&m are full of shit those guys are not on drugs mick is a vwery well respected guy and he dont tolerate drugs in the work place me and my boyfriend have worked for him and i know how he is all his stuff is top notch and he runs his business very well..to randall keep defending your work place you are one who knows how shit is there...cograds to mick on his new place of business...good luck and keep up the excellent services...
M M deflates

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2010

The drivers for the company how terrible. Do not obey the speed limit, no turn signals. I guess they are trying to be on time.
roflmbo

Staunton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2010

On time?? Haha!! Now that's a good laugh!! They just know how to be late to drop off and early to pick up!!
dave

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2010

umyeah wrote:
You evidently don't have a clue who I am...u only think u do. Been called a lot of things n my lifetime, but never a dumb bitch! Too funny!!
well there is a 1st time for everything...DUMB BITCH...lol
umyeah

Staunton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2010

Oh well dumba@@ call me what u want, at least I'm not running around with my nuts taped to me a@@!!!! Why don't ya get off the computer and get a real job instead of sitting on welfare and letting the rest of us take care of ya
please

Staunton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2010

how many are getting paid under the table or half and half

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Ironton Forum right now

Search the Ironton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama opened up the border 51 min whoosa 136
Council Raises/Levy 53 min dinglestick 16
Man in helmet wondering streets 54 min hardone 8
Lois Lerner Wheres The Stuf Your Hiding 55 min boys 1
Ironton Spying On Its Citizens 56 min slick 7
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Canton 29,396
nra 1 hr heh 38
•••
•••
•••
Ironton Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Ironton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••