grey

Ashland, KY

#1 Nov 6, 2012
Would just like to say im yet again proud of my state. Good job Ohio. Now lets go beat Michigan! Go Bucks!
Mexico

Ashland, KY

#2 Nov 7, 2012
In initially off-the-record comments to the Des Moines Register's editors in October, President Barack Obama said that if he won re-election, he would owe it to Latinos.
Detroit

Ashland, KY

#3 Nov 7, 2012
Now what if African Americans would have said he owes us just because he is half black?
James

Hadley, PA

#4 Nov 7, 2012
grey wrote:
Would just like to say im yet again proud of my state. Good job Ohio. Now lets go beat Michigan! Go Bucks!
Why don't you just shut your yap...Ashland poster of many names...your a dick...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Saint Peter

Ashland, KY

#5 Nov 8, 2012
James wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you just shut your yap...Ashland poster of many names...your a dick...
This has been the ugliest campaign I have ever witnessed.
Thad

Ashland, KY

#6 Nov 8, 2012
Detroit wrote:
Now what if African Americans would have said he owes us just because he is half black?
(Thad)- I am Black and I am not afraid of saying that the only reason that Barack Obama was ever elected (and Re-elected) President of the United States was because of his race. In 2008 Obama received well over 90% of the Black vote, I remember celebrities like Jay-Z, Ludacris and Wycleaf rallying to elect the nations first "Black" President. Even though Obama publicly supports things that many Blacks are against such as gay marriage, abortion, etc....Blacks still support him. I remember on Election night my Dad was happy and my Mother jumped for joy when Obama was re-elected. My Grandmother said "thank you Jesus for a Black family in the White House", so am I wrong in saying the only reason that Obama was elected President was because he is Black?....what do y'all think?
hot pepper

Ashland, KY

#7 Nov 8, 2012
Mexico wrote:
In initially off-the-record comments to the Des Moines Register's editors in October, President Barack Obama said that if he won re-election, he would owe it to Latinos.
Leaders of immigrant rights and Latino groups told reporters in a conference call on Wednesday that Obama owes his second term to Latino voters, and should repay them by passing comprehensive immigration reform. Obama promised to pass a law legalizing many of the estimated 11 million illegal immigrants in the country while he campaigned four years ago, and he's been chastised by Latino leaders for breaking his promise.

"Obama is going to return to the White House more energized to take these issues seriously," said Ben Monterroso, the director of Mi Familia Vota, a national organization that encourages Latinos to vote.
Jones

Ashland, KY

#8 Nov 9, 2012
Mexico wrote:
Obama is letting them all in. It's kind of a nice gravy train for them too. Free medical care, free welfare, free housing, free food stamps, free cell-phones, free computers, free in-state college tuition, a driver's license, social security card...well technically it's not free, cause we taxpayers have to pay for them...but they are free to all the illegals that are here...don't it just make you feel good all over, to work so hard, barely making a living for your own self and your own family...just to give all these things away to people who are here illegally?
Same O Same O

Ashland, KY

#9 Nov 9, 2012
Thad wrote:
<quoted text>
(Thad)- I am Black and I am not afraid of saying that the only reason that Barack Obama was ever elected (and Re-elected) President of the United States was because of his race. In 2008 Obama received well over 90% of the Black vote, I remember celebrities like Jay-Z, Ludacris and Wycleaf rallying to elect the nations first "Black" President. Even though Obama publicly supports things that many Blacks are against such as gay marriage, abortion, etc....Blacks still support him. I remember on Election night my Dad was happy and my Mother jumped for joy when Obama was re-elected. My Grandmother said "thank you Jesus for a Black family in the White House", so am I wrong in saying the only reason that Obama was elected President was because he is Black?....what do y'all think?
Thad your all right. Atleast you will admit thats the ONLY reason he was elected.Iam sure 50% of his black vote didn't agree with his policies and all his failures and do you think for one minute he would have recieved any black votes if he were white running on the same record? Romney didn't help either. If the GOP would have picked Ron Paul or even Cain the election would have been over in an hour.
wtfever

Lancaster, OH

#10 Nov 9, 2012
Same O Same O wrote:
<quoted text> Thad your all right. Atleast you will admit thats the ONLY reason he was elected.Iam sure 50% of his black vote didn't agree with his policies and all his failures and do you think for one minute he would have recieved any black votes if he were white running on the same record? Romney didn't help either. If the GOP would have picked Ron Paul or even Cain the election would have been over in an hour.
so now you're agreeing with yourself after pretending to be a black guy? we all know you're just somebody whining about the president buying the election with free giveaways on everyones taxes and killing the country regardless of what name you're pretending to use. i really had thought you'd given up using this one, however.
Behold, the return of Same O Same O. The man who bitches about how Obama is the the welfare president while he cashes his SSI check at the beginning of every month. That's what you told us already as I recall. You receive that big entitlement you feel you deserve but everybody else is leeching off of the taxes of the hard worker that you're not a part of?
Those who live in glass houses and all that jazz you putz.
Tiny

Ashland, KY

#11 Nov 12, 2012
Thirty states will be governed by Republicans, the most since 2000.

Obama was elected on the votes of minorities, women and youth, all brilliantly identified in the most technically sophisticated campaign ever seen. Nationally, only 38 percent of whites backed him, 5 percent down on 2008.

Lake Michigan

Ashland, KY

#13 Nov 12, 2012
Conservatives still reeling from the presidential election and the loss of some very winnable Senate seats can take comfort in a rather significant consolation prize: Republicans now control 30 governorships for the first time in more than a decade. The victory in North Carolina was particularly sweet for Republicans. But on a more fundamental level, the right has swamped the country with conservative reform-minded governors, and this success is not geographically constrained: such conservatives are at the helm in New Jersey, Wisconsin, Louisiana, New Mexico, and even Michigan.
Keith

Ashland, KY

#14 Nov 20, 2012
Our government is on the brink of a financial collapse, we are constantly threatened by terrorists and almost half of the population pays no taxes.

There are not enough “rich” people to solve our excessive spending habits. The next four years will be some of the most difficult years in our history.
Lake Michigan

Ashland, KY

#15 Feb 13, 2013
How did you like The State of the Union Address to the nation last night?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump solution 54 min Uncle Tom 39
motels in point 12 hr james eddy 1
Finally a job 19 hr Your nuts 1
Paul mollett 19 hr Dude 5 1/2 20
Van Halen tribute band Tue Van Hagar 1
Jay at Fashion World Mon i think 2
CNN fake news WSAZ fake newd Mon ?? 8

Ironton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance