Sadden

Newburgh, IN

#132 Nov 11, 2011
Rip Justin.
Okay

Hadley, PA

#133 Nov 11, 2011
Mom wrote:
I only have one more thing to say I Never get on this sight, I got on here because my child was a friend of Justin's and told me about all of this BS on here. I don't protest to be anything that I am not, but I really have a very jar tine believing any true Christians would even be on this site. This site is against anything and everything Christianity stands for!
what's a jar tine you idiot?
Idk

Richmond, KY

#134 Nov 11, 2011
If you ask me it is disrespectful to put things like this on here.
Old Friend

Helena, OH

#135 Nov 11, 2011
Actually it was the bitch named Taylor who made him belive tht he wasnt a good father. She had told him tht he was a worthless father and he did not deserve his kids, tht he would never amount to nothing and as long as she was alive tht he would never see his son again. And as for Dana, you guys need to stop the rumors about her bc if Justin didnt love her. He would not have texted her before he done this. Justin did not deserve to go out this way, and I hope Taylor's words haunt her for the rest of her life. She didnt deserve to have a child with such a good person. R.I.P Justin, you are sadly missed.
Fubu

Butler, PA

#136 Nov 11, 2011
Okay wrote:
<quoted text>
what's a jar tine you idiot?
Leave her alone, the pills must be kicking in.
Mom

Ashland, KY

#137 Nov 11, 2011
Fubu wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave her alone, the pills must be kicking in.
and I assure no pills kicked because I don't tale any of anykind
sorry

United States

#138 Nov 11, 2011
tragedy wrote:
I don't know Justin personally, but this is a terrible tragedy...but I am really confused on why his family and/or closest friends didn't notice that he was needing help long before this happened...
no help needed.....???are u a DRUG counselor??i really hope not,cause in their eyes,they have no prob.,AND if u think they do and try to talk to them about it,,,u will leave feeling like YOU have a prob,TRUST me,i know....some think they dont need/have family or friends,we all know we are just a call away,THEY think different..R.I.P. JD
saddened

Marion, OH

#139 Nov 11, 2011
To those of you posting crap about his girl, and the family members looking for someone to blame here and glorifying him for what he did... this is all Im gonna say:

Suicide is a selfish act (not selfless-look it up)

Justin didnt care about his mom enough to not have to plan her childs funeral

he was being selfish, just like my ex tried when he was told no

There are alot of issues Im sure at play here, but I will tell u kids this much
the boy's issues you dont want to be yours. Life is about changes, and being able to roll with the punches. No girlfriend is worth your life because you will have a new partner within a year if you want! And things happn for a reason. So dont let his family blame this girl, he chose to believe her abuse. Im not codoning it one bit either, its just be stronger than that guys! Maybe he had to die to show some of you the important things in life arent freakin brands of clothes and type of cars you drive. Its about your parents, and your children, and baing able to stand up after you fall. This kid needed help, if you can type here and take up for his actions why didnt you care to help him before? Dont be a [email protected] and live your life. If not for yourself, do the things Justin should have done, he failed. Dont you fail because of a crappy rut youre in- it wont last forever!~
Observing

United States

#140 Nov 11, 2011
Sin wrote:
Isn't there only one sin that is not forgivable? Thought so.
Yes, and it is the rejection of Jesus Christ. NO ONE knows anyone else's heart, therefore we cannot judge. Thank God, He is our judge and not other people. We are not each other's judge, as we only see the outside. God sees our heart.
Slim

Lancaster, OH

#141 Nov 11, 2011
Old Friend wrote:
Actually it was the bitch named Taylor who made him belive tht he wasnt a good father. She had told him tht he was a worthless father and he did not deserve his kids, tht he would never amount to nothing and as long as she was alive tht he would never see his son again. And as for Dana, you guys need to stop the rumors about her bc if Justin didnt love her. He would not have texted her before he done this. Justin did not deserve to go out this way, and I hope Taylor's words haunt her for the rest of her life. She didnt deserve to have a child with such a good person. R.I.P Justin, you are sadly missed.
So you are honestly placing the blame on this girl? He did not deserve to go out this way? Did he not do it to himself?
Wow

Granite City, IL

#142 Nov 11, 2011
Get a life a young soul was lost my heart goes out to the family and both girls and kids
Truth

Richmond, KY

#143 Nov 12, 2011
Are you serious? He's in a better place??? Unless you accept Jesus Christ as your Savior, heaven will not be your eternal home. It's time we all get real and learn something from this. Its sad and its painful, but we have to get real. If you take your own life, heaven is not yours. If you die without being saved, you will not go to heaven.
Steven Suttles

Salt Rock, WV

#144 Nov 12, 2011
R.I.P Justin! & As far as this site goes, This is Ridiculous of all the people talking bullshit, Get a life!
Trista

United States

#145 Nov 12, 2011
I dont know what the hell is wrong with you ppl.. Get a f*cking life and leave his name outta your mouth.. Let the boy Rest in peace.. HE didnt ask for you idiots to get on here talkin shit about him.. This shit is just ridiculous..
truth

Marion, OH

#146 Nov 12, 2011
Truth wrote:
Are you serious? He's in a better place??? Unless you accept Jesus Christ as your Savior, heaven will not be your eternal home. It's time we all get real and learn something from this. Its sad and its painful, but we have to get real. If you take your own life, heaven is not yours. If you die without being saved, you will not go to heaven.
So true
Ashley

United States

#147 Nov 12, 2011
What happened to Justin is a tragedy. What makes you people feel like you need to get on here and talk bad of the deceased. No matter how he died is not important. The pain and hurt is still there for everyone that knew him. What are you accomplishing with saying all of these nasty comments about he was selfish and a bad person? Really there is no way you people saying all of this crap are good people. If you was a good person you would pray for this family through there loss not saying he is going to hell. When you point one finger you always have three pointing back at you. A loss of someone’s life is a loss and it is devastating. I will continue to pray for family and friends of Justin. If you knew Justin, you knew that he was a great person!RIP JMD
get real

Dublin, OH

#148 Nov 12, 2011
o.k. last time. I don't think anyone would have said anything negative until kids started saying "What a GREAT GUY he was". I don't want any young kid to get on here and read this and think it's o.k. to live like Justin did and everyone thinks it's wonderful. He was 19, 2 kids, with a police record. He was not a role model. Playing sports at Coal Grove does not make you a hero.
I believe in a kind and merciful God. I believe God will look at the good in him. I am not judging his soul, only remarking on how he lived his life.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#149 Nov 12, 2011
so sorry!
amanda65

Flatwoods, KY

#150 Nov 12, 2011
I didnt know justin but he was a close friend of my lil cousin and i was very sad to hear about this...my thoughts and prayers go out to all of his family and friends....and i agree with many people on here it is none of there concern why he did and no-one should have ever put this on topix some people just have no respect for this boys family or friend some people just dont understand how hard it is to lose someone that close to very many people....and again im sorry for your loss and this message is to show my deepest symphothy for his friends and family....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rally on the flop 41 min rip 17
Michael Schuman Nina (Danielle) Sandusky Swartc... 58 min Luther 6
Patriot EMS 8 hr Charles 1
rally on the river a disgrace to ironton (Aug '10) 11 hr Laura 302
Im male and a relationship Guru, ask me anything. 21 hr 1HalfOfAwesome 12
esc governing board 22 hr geez 8
trump for president 2020!! Sat purge the liberals 11

Ironton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance