single mom

United States

#68 Nov 9, 2011
Sin wrote:
Isn't there only one sin that is not forgivable? Thought so.
actually if ur not in ur right mind that is not a sin.
peace

Brooklyn, NY

#69 Nov 9, 2011
kayla wrote:
This is real shit it will be in todays paper this is his big sister and it dont matter how he done it!!
Kayla, you are right. How he died isn't important. It's how he lived and loved that matters now.My hopes and prayers go out to you and your family. The days ahead will be hard, many tears to shed with unanswered questions.
Hold your family up when they need it, just like you upheld your brother and you will get through this.
Rotaderp

Catlettsburg, KY

#70 Nov 9, 2011
How he lived?... he mugged helpless kids for cash and drugs and was also a known drug user/seller ... What a waste of space and life but on the upside the world has 1 less dumbass.
maybe

Columbus, OH

#71 Nov 9, 2011
Maybe we need to quit glamorizing these kids that die from suicide or o.d. Be brave enough, no matter how much it hurts, to tell the truth so others will realize the results of such behaviors. It is not bashing the deceased, but rather saying "You are still here, make this death have an impact for the positive turn around of others."
mee

Lebanon, KY

#72 Nov 9, 2011
Rotaderp wrote:
How he lived?... he mugged helpless kids for cash and drugs and was also a known drug user/seller ... What a waste of space and life but on the upside the world has 1 less dumbass.
Wouldn't be so damn easy to say had it been your son cousin nephew or brother or father now would it? You all really need to respect the family this wasn't their fault or anybody else's. Tha is nonsense that people who don't know what their talking about sit and post. And your right this kind of thing usually happens without warning I know for a fact that most of the time there are no signs at all the ones that show signs are usually just wanting attention && if your going to do this you don't want attention your going to keep it pretty much to yourself so no this isn't anybody's fault that knew him just because they didn't see any "signs". You all really need to mature wont say grow up because I'm sure most of you posting are older but obviously immature. Put yourself in the family's shoes and ask yourself of you would appreciate people that from the looks of it don't even know him getting n topix and posting dumb sh!t about your family member just because they can sit behind monitors and fake names cause I can guarantee not a damn on of you talking sh!t would have the balls to say this stuff to the kids mother!
Trista

Columbus, OH

#73 Nov 9, 2011
Rotaderp wrote:
Umm SHUT THE FUCK UP your opinion isnt needed...Didnt we just say if you didnt have anything nice to say then not to say anything.. He wasnt a dumbass, Waste of space, nor a waste of life.. He was a wonderful person not to mention a great daddy, brother, son and bestfriend.. If you needed the shirt off his back he would have gave it to you..What he did was his business not everyone elses.. I dont think ppl should get on here a broadcast how it happened or what he did when he was here.. Let him rest in peace.. Its hard enough as it is and we dont need ppl gettin on here running off at the mouth and trying to down grade him..If you all dont have anything better to do then to get on here and be cruel and things that arent true or whatever then sounds to me like some ppl need to get a new life..Just remember Karma is a bitch and it comes back to bite you in the ass everytime..
Trista

Columbus, OH

#74 Nov 9, 2011
mee wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't be so damn easy to say had it been your son cousin nephew or brother or father now would it? You all really need to respect the family this wasn't their fault or anybody else's. Tha is nonsense that people who don't know what their talking about sit and post. And your right this kind of thing usually happens without warning I know for a fact that most of the time there are no signs at all the ones that show signs are usually just wanting attention && if your going to do this you don't want attention your going to keep it pretty much to yourself so no this isn't anybody's fault that knew him just because they didn't see any "signs". You all really need to mature wont say grow up because I'm sure most of you posting are older but obviously immature. Put yourself in the family's shoes and ask yourself of you would appreciate people that from the looks of it don't even know him getting n topix and posting dumb sh!t about your family member just because they can sit behind monitors and fake names cause I can guarantee not a damn on of you talking sh!t would have the balls to say this stuff to the kids mother!
No they wouldnt say it to his mom or any of his family cause they know that someone would get their ass beat..
friend

Chesapeake, OH

#75 Nov 9, 2011
does anyone know what there doing for him (funeral-candle light-showing) time and place????
RIP JMD

Columbus, OH

#76 Nov 9, 2011
friend wrote:
does anyone know what there doing for him (funeral-candle light-showing) time and place????
They are having his showing tomm at phillips funeral home from 11-1..the burial will be right after at maddys cemetary.. they are have a candlelighting friday at 7pm at the Coal Grove High School but make sure to bring you own candles..
Praying4You

Port Deposit, MD

#77 Nov 9, 2011
To the person named, "GodIsAlwaysGood"..I 'm sure your comments were well intended but it's just not the time. My father is and has always been a Sunday school teacher and a very strong christian and my mother is as well. I was raised in church so I do believe what the bible says. That being said, there is not ONE SINGLE PLACE in the Bible that states what you implied. Instead of getting on a thread such as this and saying those things, how about being the "christian" you say you are and offer condolences and help to a family in pain. They are already hurting and for a judgemental person such as yourself to get on here and try to purposely add to their pain is just terrible. I didn't get on here to debate though so I will stop now. I know what its like to lose someone close and it's something I wouldn't want my worst enemy to go through. God bless you Justin..may you rest in peace. I didn't know you but I know you ARE in a better place. May God be with the family and friends. God bless to all.
Praying4You

Port Deposit, MD

#78 Nov 9, 2011
And for all of the other idiots on here bad mouthing a young man that is no longer with us..grow up. The ones on here spewing negativity are only trying to get someone else ticked off. They are more than likely young or extremely immature, have no job, and more than likely are bullies. I've always said the word "bully" is another word for "coward". Especially those that get on here talking big but making up a name to put on here so no one comes after them lol. Its sad really. There is a beautiful young man that lost his life..no matter how he lost it or how he lived it. It's not anyones business. But I along with others will do my best to stand up for this family that is hurting. I do have a word of advice for the ones that are arguing back and forth with these idiots..just ignore them and I promise they'll go away. These type of people just want to get a reaction. They want someone to argue with. It's pathetic but its true. I understand why you all are arguing with them so don't get me wrong. I would love to line each one up and put a REAL man or woman in front of them and see if they talk real big then. But we all know that can't happen since we don't even know their names. God bless to the family and friends of this gorgeous young man. And may you RIP Justin.
Robilyn Kemper

Ashland, KY

#79 Nov 9, 2011
This is supposed to be respectful to Justin and his family.. They are going through a very hard time. I think it is pretty sad for those of you to come on here bad mouthing them.. Obviously you dont know Justin. He was a great person and so much fun to be around. He loved his sons and was a great dad to them. Yeah Justin made some mistakes in his past but who hasnt. No ones perfect. He will be missed by many. Everytime you seen him he always had that big ol smile on his face. And crackin those sarcastic jokes. But we all know he is in heaven lookin down on us. I love and miss you bub! RIP Justin Matthew Delawder..
GodIsAlwaysGood

Columbus, OH

#80 Nov 9, 2011
Sorry if my comments had a negative connotation, that was not my intention. I loved that kid and he was a good person. I'm praying for comfort for his family and friends.
Trista

Columbus, OH

#81 Nov 9, 2011
GodIsAlwaysGood wrote:
Sorry if my comments had a negative connotation, that was not my intention. I loved that kid and he was a good person. I'm praying for comfort for his family and friends.
Thank you so much.. We need them.. Its really hard for everyone..
des

Chesapeake, OH

#82 Nov 9, 2011
if justin were here you guys wouldnt have to balls to say even half of what your putting on topix, you low lifes thats pathetic hes gone and never coming back dont you think his family is going through enough? this extra negativity is not needed your all talk any how everyone wants to run things when its to late! i never thought in a million years of justin to do something so out of line i just wish something could have been done! Rest in peace babyboy
KELLI DELAWDERPERKINS

Ironton, OH

#83 Nov 9, 2011
FIRST OF ALL TO THE PERSON SAYING THAT BUB ISNT IN A GOOD PLACE ARE U GOD AND WHO IN THE HELL DO U THINK U ARE CAUSE U HAVENT BEEN TO HEAVEN AND FOR U TOO [KNOW SO MUCH IN A CHRISTIAN WAY]. DONT U KNOW THAT 1 OF THE TEN COMMANDMENT THOU SHALL NOT JUDGE WELL GUESS WHAT I DONT GO TO CHURCH BUT I KNOW THAT SO I GUESS UR GOING TO HELL FOR JUDGING ANOTHER PERSON THOSE TEN COMMANDMENT MEANT SOMETHING TO GOD AND I KNOW GOD WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT HAPPENED BECAUSE BUB HAD STUFF GOING ON AND HE WAS SO YOUNG GOD DOES KNOW THAT HE WAS A GREAT PERSON AND HE COULD SEE THE LOVE JUSTINE HAD IN HIS HEART BUT GUESS WHAT WELL BITCH HE SEES U BREAKING THE COMMADMENTS TOO SO IF HE IN HELL U WILL SEE HIM AGAIN I HOPE U BURN IN HELL CAUSE NO MATTER WERE HE IS THEN U SHOULDNT HAVE PUT SUCH A STUPID COMMENT FOR HIS FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO READ AND GUESS WHAT ELSE BITCH UR ON HER THROWING BAD ACCUSATION I THINK U BETTER LOOK BEFOR U THROW ROCK AT A GLASS WALL I BET THERE IS MORE IN YOUR CLOSET U INCONSITERATE BITCH
wow

United States

#84 Nov 9, 2011
GodIsAlwaysGood wrote:
Everyone should learn from this example. Justin was a good kid and all but he definitely had his problems. On the bad side, Justin never attended church on a regular basis. Chances are he never accepted Christ as his personal savior. I hope I am wrong, but he is not in a good place now. We need to spread the word to his family to trust in the Lord and their troubles can be relieved by his unending mercy. RIP Justin & I send my thoughts and prayers to all that knew him!
One example of a bad Christian. Sure, you're trying to spread that word that you believe, but this is not the way. Your shock treatment was in bad taste. I'll pray for you.
KELLI DELAWDERPERKINS

Ironton, OH

#85 Nov 9, 2011
I LOVE U JUSTINE MATHEW DELAWDER ALWAYS AND FOREVER REST IN PEACE BUB!!!! LOVE YOU YOUR 2ND MOM YOU WILL BE SADLY MISSED FOREVER AND NEVER FORGOTTEN!!!! THINKING OF U BABY JUSTIN AND LIL PARKER AND ALL HIS LOVE ONES
KELLI DELAWDERPERKINS

Ironton, OH

#86 Nov 9, 2011
JUSTIN
KELLI DELAWDERPERKINS

Ironton, OH

#87 Nov 9, 2011
TOO BAD THEY ARENT BRAVE ENOUGH TO PUT THERE NAME ON HERE CAUSE I WOULD SLAP THE TASTE RIGHT OUT OF THEIR MOUTH BUT I PUT MY NAME ON HERE!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Freddy Slone 13 min my girl 29
josh ross (Nov '11) 1 hr taco lover 6
sgt bergdahl 4 hr late nite 21
obama 4 hr late nite 101
ebola 4 hr late nite 87
obamas illegal dreamers 4 hr late nite 100
obama sets another record 4 hr late nite 57
Ironton Dating
Find my Match

Ironton Jobs