Curious

Brea, CA

#1 Dec 5, 2010
So I keep hearing people in the Ashland area talking bout prostitution in ironton when they fid out I live here....doe it really go on? I've came home late several nights from wheelersburg and coal grove and have never seen any. Was it a problem at one time?
erik

United States

#3 Dec 6, 2010
no i hear they are all in ashland on winchester are you looking for a piece or sometging
just me

Akron, OH

#4 Dec 6, 2010
i looking to play but cant hook up
Frodos Pup

Broadview Heights, OH

#5 Dec 6, 2010
just me wrote:
i looking to play but cant hook up
Try more peanut butter.
Curious

United States

#6 Dec 6, 2010
No, def not looking for any diseases.....just found it odd that alot of people always make references to hookers in ironton like it's an obvious problem but I never see them like I use to all the rime in Huntington when I lived there...hence the user name curious
pudge

Ashland, KY

#7 Dec 8, 2010
There is a tall pretty black girl that walks around town that is a known prostitute...there used to be a one-legged prostitute too....what ever happened to her? She used to go into bars and set her leg up on the tables. ha
KyleCarr

Spartanburg, SC

#8 Dec 8, 2010
I ll suck u off for a dollar ?
smaerd

United States

#9 Dec 9, 2010
I think you are talking about 'step and a half'? I believe she died several years ago. I've never seen a black girl walking around, of course I'm not looking for prostitutes either.
da bro s bro

Portsmouth, OH

#10 Dec 10, 2010
would starve to death in this town
AntiTrust

Bowling Green, KY

#11 Dec 10, 2010
Y would you pay for the clap or some shit bleach won't kill? Seriously fellas, there are a lot of freaky women out there that are cool with safe NSA hook ups and friends with benefits. Maybe you should try looking..
Cool

Lebanon, KY

#12 Dec 10, 2010
Who do you have in mind or where would I start
AntiTrust

Bowling Green, KY

#13 Dec 10, 2010
Well my first suggestion, log out, get in your car and go somewhere there are actual people and strike up a convo..
bar runner

United States

#14 Dec 10, 2010
pudge wrote:
There is a tall pretty black girl that walks around town that is a known prostitute...there used to be a one-legged prostitute too....what ever happened to her? She used to go into bars and set her leg up on the tables. ha
That would be Charlene, she was drunk and somehow managed to get hit and killed by a train somewhere near the Fuzzy Duck. RIP Charlene!
infoy

Ashland, KY

#15 Dec 10, 2010
pudge wrote:
the black girl was named Diane. she had a younger sister that was very beautiful. dont know what ever happened to them seems like there was rumors diane was murdered could be wrong tho
ohsnap

Staunton, VA

#17 Dec 13, 2010
Janie Bowman Is one from what I heard but she likes the black ones use 2 couldn't beat her off 9th street. That was when she was with I think Terry was his name.
wheres kyle

Broadview Heights, OH

#18 Dec 13, 2010
kyle? seen kyle? he's about this tall.
thetruth

United States

#19 Dec 13, 2010
pudge wrote:
she got hit by a train and kill down by the fuxxy duck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lets name some of the bad boys in ironton!? (Feb '10) 1 hr ndshsjxn 391
Teachers at Rh 2 hr Hob 66
This County Needs more Road Deputies 3 hr the answer is 28
More important things like my Obama phone 5 hr Top 21
Lawrence County Jail Correction Officers arrest... 5 hr Nugget 206
Ashland woman at Ironton food pantry 8 hr hum 7
bout county commissioner les boggs (Mar '13) 15 hr sherry 10
Ironton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Ironton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Ironton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ironton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:46 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:46PM
Mike Pettine: Our first-round picks aren't busts
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"
NFL 7:11 AM
Mike Pettine: Browns won't write off Manziel, Gilbert
Bleacher Report10:17 AM
Complete Week 17 Preview for Baltimore