why dont drug dealers on topix get bu...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
FTW

Russell, KY

#22 Dec 21, 2011
concerned wrote:
as ones have stated on here our mayberry police force is worht less because they are in on most of the drug deals them selves, they know who dealers are but they only go after certain ones there is some on 5th street by grannys mom son and two sisters and boy friends then there is some down ally on 6th street across from bartrums go figure there is ploce offiders who live close to both those places is any thign done nope cause mr dan is in with them is what i have been told the police over there in ohio are trash dirty and all about the good ole boys they say they want to clean uo but all they do is build it up ironton is getting to be very big on drugs thefts and needle heads
Take away all the Kentuckians Ohio welfare checks and kick them out of Ironton and Ironton would be drug free town.
omg

Orange, VA

#23 Dec 21, 2011
FTW wrote:
<quoted text> Take away all the Kentuckians Ohio welfare checks and kick them out of Ironton and Ironton would be drug free town.
yeah, you do that and you would see some break ins and theft.
omg

Orange, VA

#24 Dec 21, 2011
and ironton would fold under due to no economy if that happened
welllllllllll

Ashland, KY

#25 Dec 21, 2011
it a thing called moneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
newman28

Ironton, OH

#26 Dec 22, 2011
If the serious people on this thread really want to change the area you live in its simple, Contact the Ohio's " Bureau of Criminal Investigation ". They take all leads seriously. Take pictures and licences plate numbers. It is the responsibility of the citizenry of a community to assist law enforcement in fighting crimes. So make the call!

Since: Mar 12

Haywards Heath, UK

#27 Mar 4, 2012
For the same reason street dealers often carry on unhindered for years on end. There's more people willing to go to the ends of the earth to pollute their bodies than there are police officers.If they threw billions at it they wouldnt solve the drugs issue.The dutch had the right idea they have low heroin use etc. because they distinguish between the reall killers like crack and other drugs instead of telling kids ALL drugs are bad which is a message that lasts as long as their first joint.then they think they've been lied to about all drugs and end up like me,a veritable husk of what I once was.
HATE DOPEYS

Ironton, OH

#28 Mar 4, 2012
concerned wrote:
as ones have stated on here our mayberry police force is worht less because they are in on most of the drug deals them selves, they know who dealers are but they only go after certain ones there is some on 5th street by grannys mom son and two sisters and boy friends then there is some down ally on 6th street across from bartrums go figure there is ploce offiders who live close to both those places is any thign done nope cause mr dan is in with them is what i have been told the police over there in ohio are trash dirty and all about the good ole boys they say they want to clean uo but all they do is build it up ironton is getting to be very big on drugs thefts and needle heads
Are you talking about that nasty lookin guy that looks like death warmed over who lives in the white house on the alley right before you get to grannys on the left? Something needs to be done about this place. Whats funny. theres two cops that live right by him and nothing has ever been done. No reason people thinks the way they do about the IPD.

Since: Feb 12

Auburn Hills, MI

#29 Mar 4, 2012
the war on drugs is a futile waste of taxpayer money.It will never end and prohibition only makes it worse.

“The boat has left”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#30 Mar 22, 2012
Chinese DEA is watching!(-.(-.(-.
blame game

Reston, VA

#31 Mar 22, 2012
I agree with all of you that the dopers need to get out of our city, but tell me this, why are you blaming the police? They can't get people in jail! They try and the sheriffs dept tells them they don't have room! The dopers in the city far outnumber the police. And to HATE DOPEYS, I know exactly who you're taking about by grannys, but what do you want the officers that live on the block to do? Seriously? Read up on the laws and see how limited they are on searching people for drugs, I've never seen him drive, he stays in his yard our goes in the shop owned by his family, so quit blaming the police that work their asses off to keep your family safe and start blaming these low life pieces of crap that are doing all the damage. I happen to be married to a police officer and when you have 2 officers to take care of the whole city, tell me when you expect these guys to do anything but handle crashes, domestics, thefts, etc. I know my husband rarely even gets a lunch break or a chance to call and tell our children goodnight bc he's so busy. Just consider for one second that most often they are doing all they can do, and appreciate that they are here when needed, and that they a lot of times sacrifice time with their own families to protect everyone elses. They do it not because the job has great pay, but because they sincerely love their job.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#32 Apr 23, 2012
I can send Oc 80s anywhere to US.
wtfever

United States

#33 Apr 23, 2012
First to respond to the actual question posted in the OP. Because you can't use an internet shit rag full of gossiping mean spirited as the basis for a police investigation. If i say Mitt Romeny sells crack to grade school kids that doesn't make it true (an example only). It just means someone posted some shit on topix. The only legal cases topix is ever going to bring to court are those of slander. I know Mitt Romney is not selling crack to children like in my example but if I posted this online as a statement of fact, I could be in some serious shit. Or another way to put it, just because you say it doesn't make it true.
Now for the second issue here. I noticed alot of ppl saying get rid of the druggies and dealers and welfare checks and Ironton would be drug free. Well that's a pretty redundant statement anyway. You forgot to mention it would also be empty. It would still be a ghost town but now the largest supplier of it's shit economy would be gone. This town has nothing and will never have anything going for it ever again. It's where the damned come to die. Just suffer your time in limbo on the way to purgatory in silence so the rest of us don't have to listen to you whining. If you know a junkie/drug dealer call the police and turn them in. I'm including your sons and daughters in this statement not just their friends who you think made them this way and they're really good kids. F' that, you and i both know your own relations and blood are junkies. The odds of this being true in this town are pretty much 100%.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has world thrift closed down 1 hr worldthrift 153
I hate myself 2 hr Huffman 9
Still look for young lady for old man 3 hr sister 1
need a female companion 7 hr Looking 5
Derik Berry 12 hr hah 5
Sany Concrete Placing Booms 14 hr sleeping beauty 4
Looking for a young lady to help old man 19 hr sister 12

Ironton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance