why dont drug dealers on topix get busted

Posted in the Ironton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
trash

Ypsilanti, MI

#1 May 21, 2011
All the names people put on here, knowing most of them actually are guilty of selling drugs, ever get busted? All the police have to do is do a little investigating and they could do away with a bunch of lazy low lifes. I dont get it.....
rational

Barnesville, OH

#2 May 21, 2011
either their working for the police snitching on someone. or the police see that they have nothing to get from them if they do bust them. because thats all its about is money. otherwise they would end these pain clinics once and for all.
wild freak

United States

#3 May 21, 2011
what in the world do you expect...from a mayberry police dept...none of them are gonna do a darn thing...they are worthless...i know a dealer that sells like crazy...that rent's off of a police's officer's dad....go firgure.
concerned resident

Columbus, OH

#4 May 21, 2011
I live on Etna street and i know theres a drug house near my house. There is constantly people in and out all day and night. My neighborhood has always been a decent neighborhood until this comotion started. Im too old to worry about what kind of crowd surrounds my house and the police just dont seem to care like they used to.
the man

Russell, KY

#5 May 21, 2011
IF RALPH COX WAS ON HERE HE WILL SNITCH EVERYONE OUT AND HE IS A DR!G DEAL!R
HERO

Russell, KY

#6 May 21, 2011
I'll get them aka snitch cox
oh he didnt say that

Columbus, OH

#7 May 22, 2011
i could put your name on here is that proof??
Real concern

Columbus, OH

#8 May 22, 2011
concerned resident wrote:
I live on Etna street and i know theres a drug house near my house. There is constantly people in and out all day and night. My neighborhood has always been a decent neighborhood until this comotion started. Im too old to worry about what kind of crowd surrounds my house and the police just dont seem to care like they used to.
I live in your neighborhood. I worry about it. Looks like the ones on Hecla moved your way cuz our dealer ain't been to busy lately. Thank you Law Co. drug task force.
neighbor

Columbus, OH

#9 May 23, 2011
concerned resident wrote:
Honey, I know where you are talking about. I have noticed the traffic in that apartment lately too. The duplex facing the street by the alley is constant in and out. We will take our neighborhood back in due time.
task force

Columbus, OH

#10 May 24, 2011
neighbor wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, I know where you are talking about. I have noticed the traffic in that apartment lately too. The duplex facing the street by the alley is constant in and out. We will take our neighborhood back in due time.
I called the drug task force at the county. They seem to want to work. The dealer cross the ways moved on pretty much. Much better. Thaks Jeff
Router

Columbus, OH

#11 Jun 11, 2011
neighbor wrote:
<quoted text>
is it the girl in the white car?
spoonman

Waverly, OH

#12 Jun 11, 2011
never catch me...
concerned

Ashland, KY

#13 Jun 11, 2011
as ones have stated on here our mayberry police force is worht less because they are in on most of the drug deals them selves, they know who dealers are but they only go after certain ones there is some on 5th street by grannys mom son and two sisters and boy friends then there is some down ally on 6th street across from bartrums go figure there is ploce offiders who live close to both those places is any thign done nope cause mr dan is in with them is what i have been told the police over there in ohio are trash dirty and all about the good ole boys they say they want to clean uo but all they do is build it up ironton is getting to be very big on drugs thefts and needle heads
Exactly

Washington, DC

#14 Jun 11, 2011
task force wrote:
<quoted text>
I called the drug task force at the county. They seem to want to work. The dealer cross the ways moved on pretty much. Much better. Thaks Jeff
If you notice the name DRUG task force, that's all they handle are drug cases, and yes they do a good job. However, people on here are talking about our "Mayberry police dept" saying why don't they do something? They do the best they can with having only 2 or 3 officers out in a shift, they handle the crashes, burglaries, bar fights, domestic situations, etc..
If you knew the law you'd know they can't just bust in someones door bc people say they are dealing drugs, they actually have to have buys from that person. I'm not saying Ironton doesn't need cleaned up, I'm just saying that theres a lot more to busting these dealers than you think!
no habla jibber jabber

United States

#15 Oct 15, 2011
In dougal county we make party liqour outta pine cones and hair spray nuttin illegal about that ooh yeah
spank

Huntington, WV

#16 Oct 16, 2011
Bc alot of ppl make up shit on here that not Evan true I could say u a drug dealer and have ever nary I kno comment on it and it not be true that's why bc they don't kno if ppl bulldogging or not.
care-not

Astoria, NY

#17 Oct 17, 2011
Ok this is topix where a lot of lies get posted why would anyone go bust someone bc ppl post? Yu must b d!!!umb
stupid question

Portsmouth, OH

#18 Oct 17, 2011
How old are you idiot? Its because every name on here is most likely a person that screwed someone else over. THANK GOD the cops have more sense then you guys. Glad you believe everything online you pathetic losers... ironton needs more jobs to get you retards something to do
no habla jibber jabber

Gaithersburg, MD

#19 Oct 17, 2011
I am 87 yaers old you lil wippersnapper sounds like you need a damn job you figgen igit do it to it dougal county erly cyler.
someone who knows

Akron, OH

#21 Dec 21, 2011
Dr . Basedow needs to get busted. You can get whatever you want from them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Frogtown is a disgusting s-hole 8 min wow!!! 2
Is Gina Renee retarded or just an old dirty bar... 1 hr -zaphod- 1
Nathaniel "Nate" Delong 2 hr youll never guess 3
Shane arthr (Oct '14) 3 hr Owner 14
Toro Loco (Jan '10) 3 hr kdk 126
cruiz kersey back in jail 4 hr kdk 2
cj delawder (dubie) cheated on Becca rucker wit... 4 hr who would of known 2
More from around the web

Ironton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE