Josh Farmer is a THEIF!
troy farmer

Ashland, KY

#25 Jul 26, 2012
hes been found and was in jail has to go to court it's not too hard to find him he'll get what he deserves as will anybody just don't hide behind the screen and be a computer rambo i'm just sayin come out and 'discuss' this with me
Scary Stuff

Ashland, KY

#26 Jul 26, 2012
troy farmer wrote:
hes been found and was in jail has to go to court it's not too hard to find him he'll get what he deserves as will anybody just don't hide behind the screen and be a computer rambo i'm just sayin come out and 'discuss' this with me
Whats there to discuss unless you want to pay what he has stolen off of people. Why are you throwing your name out here and wanting a challange. The only one acting like Rambo is YOUR ass. Do you realize we know you but you don't know us? YOU need to back up and rethink your threats. Be very careful of what you wish for,YOU just might get it!
troy farmer

Ashland, KY

#27 Jul 26, 2012
Scary Stuff wrote:
<quoted text> Whats there to discuss unless you want to pay what he has stolen off of people. Why are you throwing your name out here and wanting a challange. The only one acting like Rambo is YOUR ass. Do you realize we know you but you don't know us? YOU need to back up and rethink your threats. Be very careful of what you wish for,YOU just might get it!
hey i'm just little old me as far as paying come on out and collect ....bring an itemized statement and we will "discuss" it as far as throwing my name out there i do not hide from what i'm saying the only challenge i'm throwing out is put your real names on here I do realize i don't know US as you've put it and i don't back up because i hav'nt threatened anyone...as for my wishes I do so hope they come true
Bane

Ashland, KY

#28 Jul 26, 2012
Is this the Josh that use to work at Rally's?
J Mcfann

United States

#29 Jul 26, 2012
Scary Stuff wrote:
<quoted text> Whats there to discuss unless you want to pay what he has stolen off of people. Why are you throwing your name out here and wanting a challange. The only one acting like Rambo is YOUR ass. Do you realize we know you but you don't know us? YOU need to back up and rethink your threats. Be very careful of what you wish for,YOU just might get it!
All of you people are pathetic!!! I mean really why are you all running your mouth on Troy and Kendra???? Apparently you know josh so take your problems up with him no his parents!!! I'm sure josh is a big boy and can handle his own. As far as my brother and my sister in law they have nothing to do with anything that he has done!!! So my suggestion to all of you cowards that hide behind the computer bc you are to big of pussy to put your real name on here is to stop running your mouth on my brother an his wife bc I am not threatening you I am promising you that I am not a coward like you and I won't discuss shit with you!!! This is childish bullshit that you have to bash 2 adults who have worked hard all there life for everything they have. So man or woman boy or girl if you have something to say bout my brother and his wife say it to me. You may beat my ass but I promise you that you will know that I have been there!!!!
X Dem

Ashland, KY

#30 Jul 26, 2012
Bane wrote:
Is this the Josh that use to work at Rally's?
Yes after he was fired they came up 850 burgers short.
Truth

Minford, OH

#31 Aug 1, 2012
All the farmer people are trash!!! Listen to them!!! Wow!!!! I bet you are all proud on how far u have came!!! What great kids u have raised!!!! LOL!!!!!! Thats sad when you dont have 1 half way presentable child out of 3!!!! that speaks 4 itself!!! Losers!!!!!!!!!! truth hurts!
troy farmer

Ashland, KY

#32 Aug 2, 2012
well like ive put on here you know who i am and where i live come out and discuss your feelings with me you can say what you want on here because it makes you feel good to hide behind fake names and a computer screen. all i only ask for two things put your real names on here and to come out and discuss your feelings by the way you people on here couldn't hurt my feelings if you tried.....but i promise to let you know i they start to hurt
wtf

Tuscaloosa, AL

#33 Oct 2, 2012
It is the rumor around that Hatfield will blame everything on Farmer, lets hear what the Farmers think about that, after all what they done for Jason, he will blame Josh of everything.
troy farmer

Ashland, KY

#34 Oct 2, 2012
who cares hopefully this will be all over soon and everybody will get their sentence by what the court feels they should get.....HOPEFULLY
wtf

Tuscaloosa, AL

#35 Oct 2, 2012
troy farmer wrote:
who cares hopefully this will be all over soon and everybody will get their sentence by what the court feels they should get.....HOPEFULLY
really Troy? so you will let somebody blame your kid even when you know that it is not true?
hummmmm

Lockbourne, OH

#36 Oct 29, 2012
so what is going on with the whole jason, jerri hatfield-josh farmer crap didnt they have a court hearing last week. wonder what is going to happen. do u think the hatfields will stay togather and is it going to seperate the farmer family.
wtfever

Ashland, KY

#37 Oct 29, 2012
I hope they both get it up the ass daily by the biggest,meanest,blackest blackdude in there with the biggest dick then stick it in their mouth and lick it clean. Then beat their brains in. Yell thats what I would like!
troy farmer

Ashland, KY

#38 Oct 30, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
really Troy? so you will let somebody blame your kid even when you know that it is not true?
i'm not able to stop anyone from blaming. but what i am able to do is tell my opinon...he admits he was in the truck hes admitted to using. so as for blame???? it'll all come out at trial and the court WILL decide their punishment. as i said before i dont and will not lie for him or anybody else
troy farmer

Ashland, KY

#39 Oct 30, 2012
hummmmm wrote:
so what is going on with the whole jason, jerri hatfield-josh farmer crap didnt they have a court hearing last week. wonder what is going to happen. do u think the hatfields will stay togather and is it going to seperate the farmer family.
yes. they had a hearing. but now its going to trial. courts will decide whos guilty of what,and as for the family thing ohhh yeah its put a wrench in the works and the really bad part is we're stuck in the middle. its not up to us on who says or does what. just gonna see what happens and go from there
guesswho

Ashland, KY

#40 Oct 30, 2012
wtfever wrote:
I hope they both get it up the ass daily by the biggest,meanest,blackest blackdude in there with the biggest dick then stick it in their mouth and lick it clean. Then beat their brains in. Yell thats what I would like!
sounds like you've done that before....by the last six words in your post.
wtf

Park Ridge, IL

#41 Nov 1, 2012
troy farmer wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm not able to stop anyone from blaming. but what i am able to do is tell my opinon...he admits he was in the truck hes admitted to using. so as for blame???? it'll all come out at trial and the court WILL decide their punishment. as i said before i dont and will not lie for him or anybody else
I am not going to judge you Troy, but I know you know what the truth is, Hatfield is the guy married to your daughter, the father of your two beautiful grandkids and a real POS, you must be a real christian just not be the s$#t out of him, he is only causing pain and dishonor to your family. If you really believe that he is innocent you will be failing to do what every father do, protect our kids from people like him....I have nothing against you, I think you are an honest man but if you agreed with Hatfield, and dont do anything to make him comply with the law, you will be setting up a bad example for your grandkids
troy farmer

Ashland, KY

#42 Nov 2, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not going to judge you Troy, but I know you know what the truth is, Hatfield is the guy married to your daughter, the father of your two beautiful grandkids and a real POS, you must be a real christian just not be the s$#t out of him, he is only causing pain and dishonor to your family. If you really believe that he is innocent you will be failing to do what every father do, protect our kids from people like him....I have nothing against you, I think you are an honest man but if you agreed with Hatfield, and dont do anything to make him comply with the law, you will be setting up a bad example for your grandkids
i dont care if you judge me,that is up to you. and i do know what the TRUTH is i know that jason is married to jerri and the father of two of my beautiful grand children HE is NOT the ONLY ONE causing pain and dishonor not just to my family but his also, NO i do not believe he is innocent.THEY BOTH WERE THERE THEY BOTH ARE GOING TO COURT i will protect my grandkids BUT they are both at fault one just as much as the other.... THANK YOU for the compliments. but i cannot make anybody comply with the law it is up to them...as for setting a bad example for the grand kids the only thing i can show any of them is stand up for what you believe is right! as i do...as for being a christian we've had this discussion before....i am not that... and i do not want to hurt people any more but i am still capable of it. i dont have a problem with anyone either but one of my favorite things to say is this..... everyone makes a mistake but when they continue to make certain types of mistakes it's a life style. thank you for being smart enough to not get on here and try to be judge,jury and exicutioner i am very sure the truth will come out at the trial and everyone will get what they deserve
Hate a thief

Minford, OH

#43 Sep 8, 2014
Hatfield got away with being a thief. You would have thought this would have taught him a lesson. No. It didn't. He is still just as shady. Investigation is going on at this time. It's wearing the wire time. When will he comprehend if you want something get out and work for it!?!? Some people are just all about the lazy and easy way. It will eventually catch up with them.
Little old laddy

Charleston, WV

#44 Sep 9, 2014
Monkey see monkey do he was raised to bee a pc of trash

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Special Board Meeting 16 min Wow 45
Another Judicial Fail 33 min fake news 23
For Black People 1 hr morning black coffie 268
Would mandatory executions for certain crimes v... 2 hr dumptrump 12
The public should know the lies that Jeff Saund... 4 hr your saying nothing 69
Ironton Schools looking for Superintendent 7 hr Tigers 77
Monday is his little big horn 10 hr Opinion 6

Ironton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance