Josh Farmer is a THEIF!

Posted in the Ironton Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Concerned Citizen

Ashland, KY

#1 Jul 11, 2012
This little bastard is responsible for many thefts in the Ironton area plus Scioto Co and I have proof and planning on going to the cops with this info. He also has been selling alot of OP 80s and other drugs which I also have proof. He has been stealing for years to support his habbit which is the needle. This guy is a true piece of shit and stole some shit off of a good friend of mine. We will stop at nothing to get him as much time behind bars as we can and when he gets out will have to deal with some major asswhoppins. And this is a GUARANTEE!!!!!!!!!!
HillJack Smack

Ashland, KY

#2 Jul 12, 2012
I know him and yes a real POS!
QUACKADOODLE

Ironton, OH

#3 Jul 12, 2012
He is a little spineless jerk. He beat up the Mother of his 2 kids. They are beautiful kids and deserve someone better than him. She has finally opened her eyes to the kind of person he is and is ging on with her life. If you know her then you know she is a sweet girl who got mixed up with the wrong person. His Mom and Dad back him up and hide him out, they should be prosecuted along with him. He has a good ol fashioned ass kickin coming and he will get it if he ever comes out of hiding.
HillJack Smack

Ironton, OH

#5 Jul 15, 2012
The dude
Well concerned citizen

Ashland, KY

#6 Jul 15, 2012
As if you don't know. He just got busted stealing from big sandy and is looking at some well deserved jail time. Unless like most drug head things in Lawrence county he gets off and doesn't serve a day. I guess we will just have to wait and see if he narks a lot of people out so all charges can be dropped.
yea

Flatwoods, KY

#7 Jul 15, 2012
yea he cries....all the time....feel so bad for his gf vanessa :(
Vanessa

Marion, OH

#8 Jul 15, 2012
yea wrote:
yea he cries....all the time....feel so bad for his gf vanessa :(
Just an FYI...I'm not his girlfriend...not involved with him at all on any level
English Bob

Ironton, OH

#9 Jul 15, 2012
i before e except after c
yea

Flatwoods, KY

#10 Jul 15, 2012
well wsaz said you was....might want to take it up w the news :)
kendra

Ashland, KY

#12 Jul 15, 2012
AND why dont all you chicken shits put your real name on here ! Me and my husband are honest hard working ppl so dont judge us by what our ADULT kids do.
Exacutioner

Ironton, OH

#14 Jul 15, 2012
kendra wrote:
AND why dont all you chicken shits put your real name on here ! Me and my husband are honest hard working ppl so dont judge us by what our ADULT kids do.
Why didn't you abort the little bastard. So many people would still have their personal property still in their posession,the drug addicts would still have their money and you wouldn't have had all the greif.
danielle

Flatwoods, KY

#15 Jul 15, 2012
Exacutioner wrote:
<quoted text> Why didn't you abort the little bastard. So many people would still have their personal property still in their posession,the drug addicts would still have their money and you wouldn't have had all the greif.
wow really?i think that is really screwed up to even say somthing like that.so if you ever have a kid who grows up to do stuff you yourself dont like abortion was what the right choice was.just reamber you point a finger you will always have someone there to point one right back.and how can his parents be the ones in the wrong when he is 29 years old?bealive me josh does this stuff on his own.im just glad my kids are not old enough to be able to read about someone saying their dad should have been killed by abortion
HeIsATheif

Massillon, OH

#16 Jul 15, 2012
Josh Farmer is nothing but a drug stealing theif and will say anything to anyone to get them to trust him, I know of a lot of people he has done wrong, stole them blind. He best be serving a damn good jail sentence or that short little bastard will be getting his ass kicked. And I feel bad for Troy for adopting him and allowing him to carry his last name. And at some point you would think Kendra and Troy would just stop caring about him cause he is f uckin 29 years old a grown ass adult he needs to stop stickin the needle in his arm he might actually change his ways.
Jmcfann

United States

#17 Jul 16, 2012
HeIsATheif wrote:
Josh Farmer is nothing but a drug stealing theif and will say anything to anyone to get them to trust him, I know of a lot of people he has done wrong, stole them blind. He best be serving a damn good jail sentence or that short little bastard will be getting his ass kicked. And I feel bad for Troy for adopting him and allowing him to carry his last name. And at some point you would think Kendra and Troy would just stop caring about him cause he is f uckin 29 years old a grown ass adult he needs to stop stickin the needle in his arm he might actually change his ways.
it is pretty sad that you all want to bash my brother and his wife when they have no control over what josh does. He is a grown ass man and makes his own decisions. So leave my brother and sister in law out of this. Seems to me that the people on here running there mouth must be drug addicts also bc that's all you seem to be running ur mouth about!!! You must have been raised by some real winners yourself to disrespect someone's parents like that!!! The worst part of all of this you ALL are hiding behind fake names!!!!! And since you all seem to know so much about our family then you should know that we dont take kindly to someone messing with us esp when Troy and Kendra have done nothing wrong!!!!! They are very hard working and honest people!!! I love you Troy and Kendra!!!! You two are some of the best parents I know and you raised your kids with morals and you can not control what they do once they have moved out and are on there own!!!!
Ha Ha

Wilmington, OH

#18 Jul 20, 2012
Wow!! Kendra you have some nerve to get on here and act like your fat ass does no wrong!!! Keep running those chops, and we can let it all out! Your son AND your daughter Jerry are both nothing but pieces of shit! They both steal, cheat, and lie! Apple does not fall far from the tree! You should be ashamed to even claim them. Much less get on topix and uphold them!!
Friend

Ashland, KY

#19 Jul 20, 2012
Dear Ha Ha, I don't believe Kendra was trying to uphold what her son does or did!! But if you are a parent yourself and unless you are a heartless bastard you never stop loving your children just because they get into trouble!! So just keep your dumbass mouth shut!! It is not Josh's parents fault what he does with his life!! They are very good people and I've known them for many years and they are definetly not theives and
liars!! GET A CLUE YOU IDIOT!!!!! Bahahahaha
Problem with both kids

Wilmington, OH

#20 Jul 21, 2012
A parent can't control what their child does but somewhere a long in raising them morals and punishment come into play. Josh and Jerry obviously never got that. He steals from Big Sandy. Jerry steals from Walmart and Krogers. She steals Red Bull, birthday cakes, make-up, laundry detergent and anything else she can get her grubby hands on. Jason , Jerry's husband, is just as bad with steal cars and tractors. Jerry and Jason and Josh need to get jobs like everyone else and stop having THEIR PaRENTS pay for kids. Wonder how this looks to the nurses and the police academy.
Abc

Columbus, OH

#21 Jul 22, 2012
Josh is nothing more than a drug head. He was fired from r&m for stealing pills from a customers medicine cabinet. It's all gonna come out how him and Mike S stole from mimes work truck soon enough.
troy farmer

Ashland, KY

#23 Jul 26, 2012
well folks this is to all of you that have somthing to say about my family. first i dont condone what my kids do . second if you have somthing to say about me and my wife come and see me we'll "discuss" it. man or woman i'm REAL easy to find my wife is a wonderful person. thats where you have stepped over the line if you knew me you would know that i allways speak my mind so heres my address 1349 county road 26 in front of mullinsville look for the rock that says farmer at the top of my driveway i'll be so happy to see any of you so don't hesitate to stop by PLEASE don't say it behind the screen it's better to say it in person
666 zzx

Ashland, KY

#24 Jul 26, 2012
I have actually only seen one person that blasted you two. I think most realize your not responseable for produceing such shit. But Josh has dues to pay when found and its not going to be pretty. Sorry!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dating underage girls 1 hr snickers 3
Old KFC building (May '17) 1 hr Raisetheblade 21
Dog warden of Lawrence County Ohio assaults a m... 2 hr Raisetheblade 51
Is he finally out? The man behind the schools d... 3 hr Idk 13
Horny 23 petit female lookin 4 hr Raisetheblade 6
Dancer that Strips 7 hr Chopper 5
Jeff Saunders - Brenda Hill 7 hr Look 12

Ironton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance