Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2010

Judged:

Well I do know that her first name is Nancy! And I do know that youre nosey!
WUT

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2010

full of info wrote:
Well I do know that her first name is Nancy! And I do know that youre nosey!
gotta b
whatever

Lebanon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2010

Judged:

Nancy is a great person and in great shape for her age...you jealous?? Tell me what you know??? Okay i will tell you...great mom...great person...:)))
Nunya

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2010

Judged:

LOL...LOL... LOL... U obviosly don't kno what I do...
un-known

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2010

Judged:

phahahahahahahahahahaha she was my teacher and our hole cless caught her smoking out the window after lunch:) shes LAME!!!!!!!!!
kayla

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2010

Judged:

she smokes in class wtf are you talking aboout kidds? she always has a camel toe too, its pretty nasty
KaylasCamelToe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2010

shut your camel toe clitt face you bunch of morons...get a life
Fatina

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2010

Judged:

Nancy is an awesome person. And a wonderful mom and grandmother. I never had her in class but I have heard she is an exceptional teacher. She is one of the most kind n caring people u will meet.
concerned

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2010

Judged:

tipoftheiceberg wrote:
<quoted text> Kind & caring are not words I would use to describe a paranoid, liberal, pill-popping slut who has been on a mad sugar-daddy hunt for years. She married Richard Sutton & is on a hunt for another or next sugar daddy, after she buries Richard. You may see her as a great mother & grandmother from your view. I hear differently. Police have visited that neighborhood a lot since she moved in to the Sutton house. Never had that problem until she moved there. She fights with the daughter-in-law a lot. Meets someone on Lawrence Street Road for drugs is what I heard.
I hope this isnt true. I knew richards 1st wife and she was a sweetheart.
Wow

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2010

I hope that's not true. I guess u live next to her? Why do the cops come by there a lot? And u say she argues a lot with her daughter-in-law.... Which one does she argue with bc I have seen her out with both of her daughter-in-laws? I pray that she doesn't do pills. I never really knew her that well... Wow wouldn't have guessed she would be a man eater or drugie :(
Get a life

Cochranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2010

Judged:

"Meets someone on Lawrence Street Road for drugs is what I heard."

Wow...why does everyone like to smear people on this site? I've noticed that most of this is hear-say. If you know her...why don't you just come out and ask her what you would like to know. If you don't know her...why spread gossip about someone you don't even know? People that smear other people ought to look in their own back-doors. If you don't have anything nice to say about someone...don't say it at all.
mee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2010

Judged:

Her daughter-in-laws hate her. She doesn't go anywhere with anyone. She does start shit, and she needs to learn her the full names of her grandchildren. If she could stay out of the mirror for thirty seconds I would believe she was fighting with other people in the neighborhood. This is entire thing is stupid. Everyone has known she was whore for years so do something better with your time. Who cares how bad she sucks? Just ignore the bitch.
This is crap

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2010

jpearson wrote:
Nancy McClellan Fry??? LOL. Sounds like someone has some personal issue with her. I've known Nancy for years and she is a great person. Let's just outline a few things here:
Fatness is the manifestation of self indulgence, greed, and lack of self-control. If you are fat, you are weak. It's a fact of life.
The mirror image of one's bulldog, although humorous in one sense, is really pitiful when the sagging of one's cheeks is the primary commonality -- hence, you can do something about it. Simply put, it's fucking disgusting that the first thing your husband thinks of when he's fucking you is your family pet. Rest assured it's happening.
Last but not least: Lard floats. All one has to do to fully understand the boyancy of lard is drive down 5th street and take some notes; DAMN does that shit float!
Them there are a lot of big words.... Sounds like Nancy... should I say vein.... But I don't think the person you are directing this to has anything to do with this... ROFLMFAO...
Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2010

jpearson wrote:
Nancy McClellan Fry??? LOL. Sounds like someone has some personal issue with her. I've known Nancy for years and she is a great person. Let's just outline a few things here:
Fatness is the manifestation of self indulgence, greed, and lack of self-control. If you are fat, you are weak. It's a fact of life.
The mirror image of one's bulldog, although humorous in one sense, is really pitiful when the sagging of one's cheeks is the primary commonality -- hence, you can do something about it. Simply put, it's fucking disgusting that the first thing your husband thinks of when he's fucking you is your family pet. Rest assured it's happening.
Last but not least: Lard floats. All one has to do to fully understand the boyancy of lard is drive down 5th street and take some notes; DAMN does that shit float!
If your talking about who I think you are, "Nancys ex daughter-in-law" you need to look again, she's not fat. Oh and bull dogs are 1 of the cuties dogs I've ever seen. Sounds like you may need some eye glasses.
Huh

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2010

I'm confused. The topic was about Nancy and somehow I don't think we ended up talking about her lol. So who exactly is jpearson talking about??
Huh

Brea, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2010

Karma wrote:
<quoted text>
If your talking about who I think you are, "Nancys ex daughter-in-law" you need to look again, she's not fat. Oh and bull dogs are 1 of the cuties dogs I've ever seen. Sounds like you may need some eye glasses.
Who is that person talking about? Bc they sound upset at them, who is the ex daughter in law?
Randy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2011

Judged:

People that use this website are T R A S H. They make stuff up about people and bend truths and facts to make themselves sound credible while spewing their bullshit gossip for cheap entertainment. None of you would say anything negative about people if you had to put your real names on this stuff. If you are reading this, SHOOT YOURSELF...you are trash! I'm going to personally suck my shotgun barrel as soon as I finish this message. Seriously, shut down your computer and blow your goddamn brains out.

Nancy is a great person. Who didn't have wild sex lives in high school? Well, maybe losers on this website didn't, but normal people got laid in high school and aren't ashamed of it. Of course Nancy's not perfect, but I goddamn guarantee that YOU AREN'T EITHER.

None of the stuff that's been said on here is even true about Nancy. I've known her for over 15 years, and I can safely say you are all full of shit and bored out of your minds.

Now seriously, either go take a whole bottle of the prescriptions drugs you're addicted to, give your firearm a blowjob, or simply lay your little pea brain down on the train tracks and wait patiently. YOU ARE A LOSER FOR READING THIS!!! See you in hell.
bonnie

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2011

Judged:

I think this whole deal is SAD... Yes I may be a looser for reading this shit... but u r an idiot for writing it...
May God watch over the Sutton boys...
RIP Richard Sutton
Randy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2011

Judged:

It's spelled loser. "Looser" implies something totally different and much more vulgar.

Richard's passing is a tragedy, and yes, very sad. With all due respect to him, though, this thread is about someone else.

I heard about this website in a work seminar that talked about people with undiagnosed mental problems who are addicted to Topix. I checked out the Ironton forum to see how true it is that people slam each other without providing a name. LOL! That's an understatement. I drew the line and had to post when I saw how ridiculously slanderous this topic really is. My post featured a literary style known as satire. It might make a good Wikipedia search for you.

If Topix is representative of the mentality of this country, I have completely lost faith in humanity. I still think users of this site should commit suicide OR seek mental help immediately.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Price of laying carpet and drywall 5 min Home owner 1
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 7 min Jerry K 30,218
ironton water bill 34 min ShameShame 45
Ironton Tribune 1 hr City licker 2
Ironton Fees (Mar '12) 1 hr City licker 4
Ironton water bill (Jan '10) 1 hr Hoh 40
Obama opened up the border 1 hr nine mm 209
What about the big fight at the rally ? 4 hr Say what 40

Search the Ironton Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Ironton Jobs

•••