Columbus, OH

#2 Jan 11, 2010
hmmm wrote:
anyone know her?
yes i do
ahahaha

Newburgh, IN

#3 Feb 21, 2010
she a fat slut and she thinks she's emo. well she's not. not even scene. shes a big joke and waaay to immature. she needs to act her age and learn that attention is everything.
fghfgxh

Portsmouth, OH

#4 Feb 22, 2010
i'd love to look like her, she's really pretty!
dallas gumbert

Little Rock, AR

#5 Mar 8, 2010
Whoever hahaha is better watch their back. shes my bestfriend and stupid loner ... shes btr thEn youll ever be so suck on something that way you can keep her name out of your mouth thanks have a nice effn day!
fghfgxh

Lucasville, OH

#6 Mar 8, 2010
tell em dallas
Sam

United States

#7 Mar 8, 2010
I love Dallas & Katlyn & this whole thing is just stupid. What's the point on bashing someone? Grow up. The point of this site is to inform people on other people like drug dealers or pedifiles, not for you to take your jelousy out on other people! bye(:
Rhino

Ashland, KY

#8 Mar 9, 2010
Well, I think she's pretty cool. We were friends last year. She not a slut. :)
valentine

Hodgenville, KY

#9 Mar 10, 2010
Katlyn was my first love! I wish she would go out with me!!!! Would you Katlyn, would you go out with me?
thetruthteller

Waterloo, Canada

#10 Mar 10, 2010
Yea valentine it isn't that hard to figure out who you are!
jamie

Portsmouth, OH

#11 Mar 10, 2010
ew i heard she had sex with tyler waugh
lala

Urbana, OH

#12 Mar 10, 2010
jamie wrote:
everyone's had sex with tyler waugh & Katlyn's a sweetheart.
katlyn brewer

Little Rock, AR

#13 Mar 11, 2010
look jamie tyler is my boyfriend and what we do is our business not yours.....
mellisa dawn

United States

#14 Mar 12, 2010
i think you guys should really keeps katlyn name out of your mouth. really come on. why do you care what she does and its her life not yours. get over it. and she is not a shut or anything else you wanna call her. she is freakin funny and makes me laugh.
asdfjkl

Nashport, OH

#15 Mar 12, 2010
jamie wrote:
She did!!! she said it herself and katlyn if you do not want people to be in you business you shouldnt say it loud enough at school where people who obviously do not like you can hear you! Its not like it isnt completely obvious the way you both are making babies in the school hall way..( and that is sluty by the way)think of the type of STDs you could have tyler has had sex with 20 some people gross!!! That shows to every guy how high your standards are and how easy it is to get in your pants.
fml

Ashland, KY

#16 Mar 13, 2010
Sam wrote:
I love Dallas & Katlyn & this whole thing is just stupid. What's the point on bashing someone? Grow up. The point of this site is to inform people on other people like drug dealers or pedifiles, not for you to take your jelousy out on other people! bye(:
sam your such a b*tch, i cannot stand you, no wonder darrens not talking to you anoymore...your annoying he just wanted in your pants sweetie :)
Dallas Gumbert

Newburgh, IN

#17 Mar 14, 2010
I dont know who all these scared bitches are who wont say their name, but personally I think you should man up, I mean if you can talk shit, might as well have the balls to identify yourself. I love Katlyn & yes maybe she has done things with her boyfriend, && that guys would be none of your business, if she wants an STD let her contract one! I mean good freaking God, it isnt your life! She has to live it, & all you jealous bitches arent helping her any! She is amazing, all the guys want her, she has the perfect body, so I could understand why you'd wanna bring her down, but dumbasses, she has friends like me to help her out! She the bestest friend anyone could ever ask for! & i love her! So all you scared bitches with fake names should probably start saying your names, bc whether your dogging on someone or not, it makes you look bad, bc u wont give you name, which makes you a pussy (:
so anywho, Katlyn darling, dont let this fake shit get to you, your amazing & all these jealous people are trying to get you down, so stand up & show them how strng u r & overcome this bullshit.
I love you bestfriend!
(:
Ally

United States

#18 Mar 14, 2010
I don't know Katlyn that well but she seems to be really nice. And Tyler is her boyfriend, who cares what they do. I don't think that is anyone's business. So many people hide behind a computer, maybe you should say this to her face instead. Grow up. Oh and btw, she isn't fat either. And she doesn't try to be emo. Just because someone wears eyeliner and has dark hair doesn't mean they are emo. So shut the hell up and leave your opinions to yourself.
Kayla

Ashland, KY

#19 Mar 14, 2010
asdfjkl wrote:
<quoted text>
She did!!! she said it herself and katlyn if you do not want people to be in you business you shouldnt say it loud enough at school where people who obviously do not like you can hear you! Its not like it isnt completely obvious the way you both are making babies in the school hall way..( and that is sluty by the way)think of the type of STDs you could have tyler has had sex with 20 some people gross!!! That shows to every guy how high your standards are and how easy it is to get in your pants.
i totally agree honestly tyler is a manwhore, and if shes gonna basically have sex w. him in the gym, thats really sluttly. honestly idgaf whos friends with her dallas, yea your my friend but shes a ho3. sorry
HAHAHA

Columbus, OH

#20 Mar 14, 2010
Dallas Gumbert wrote:
I dont know who all these scared bitches are who wont say their name, but personally I think you should man up, I mean if you can talk shit, might as well have the balls to identify yourself. I love Katlyn & yes maybe she has done things with her boyfriend, && that guys would be none of your business, if she wants an STD let her contract one! I mean good freaking God, it isnt your life! She has to live it, & all you jealous bitches arent helping her any! She is amazing, all the guys want her, she has the perfect body, so I could understand why you'd wanna bring her down, but dumbasses, she has friends like me to help her out! She the bestest friend anyone could ever ask for! & i love her! So all you scared bitches with fake names should probably start saying your names, bc whether your dogging on someone or not, it makes you look bad, bc u wont give you name, which makes you a pussy (:
so anywho, Katlyn darling, dont let this fake shit get to you, your amazing & all these jealous people are trying to get you down, so stand up & show them how strng u r & overcome this bullshit.
I love you bestfriend!
(:
oh Dallas honey get over yourself(: People dont put their names on here because they are scared, they just dont want to put up with your little groups bull shit. But when your little "Katlyn darling" is talking about these things loud enough where people who dont want to hear it, then she obviously doesnt care if people know, or talk about her and her boyfriend doing whatever they are doing. So if she really did not want people talking about her choice of actions and she really was the concerned then she would keep it to herself. But trust me no one would be jealous of some chick who went around her freshman year wearing ridiculous looking skinny jeans(that everyone made fun of by the way) walking around like she was gods gift thinking her shit dont stink.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where's the best place to rent inflatables for ... 3 min Sheila 1
Asistance 6 min sister 1
Who knows Allen Crance 11 min Bobby 1
Knights of Columbus Bar biotch 29 min nosey reader 7
needing driveway gravel 50 min home owner 12
Anyone Know Sandy Compston?? (Dec '09) 1 hr Curious 91
Keely (Sep '12) 4 hr Seymore Butts 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ironton Mortgages