BlackNWhite flags!?
H8Morons

United States

#1 Oct 10, 2017
Nothing is less patriotic than the gay black and white propig flags. You stupid unamerican mooks know that the flags colors already hae meanings, right? Look up flag code you whiney babies. You arent supposed to treat a flag like that. You arent even supposed to make it into a sticker or clothing or any of that stupid crap you MOOKS have nowadays. Shame on all of you, and screw the pigs that those unpatriotic stickers represent. Ask a combat vet what they think about your little fake flag. Damn I wish it was a citable offense.
I hate Trump

Lancaster, OH

#2 Oct 10, 2017
H8Morons wrote:
Nothing is less patriotic than the gay black and white propig flags. You stupid unamerican mooks know that the flags colors already hae meanings, right? Look up flag code you whiney babies. You arent supposed to treat a flag like that. You arent even supposed to make it into a sticker or clothing or any of that stupid crap you MOOKS have nowadays. Shame on all of you, and screw the pigs that those unpatriotic stickers represent. Ask a combat vet what they think about your little fake flag. Damn I wish it was a citable offense.
But its not because we are the land of the free! Get over it . If you want to bitch about something, try the fact that Trump is doing exactly what dictators do to gain control of a country to destroy our democracy. He's chipping away at our freedoms. He's doing everything within his power to silence our free press. You and the dumbass Trumpsters needs to pull your head out of yourass and wake up. He's the biggest threat to the U.S., along with his Russian counterparts. While the Republican house & senate setting around worrying about their jobs instead of the safety of the country. Trump is gutting our government while laughing at you all the way to the bank!! You're a dumbass!!
Hateliberals

Madison, IN

#5 Oct 11, 2017
I hate Trump wrote:
<quoted text>
But its not because we are the land of the free! Get over it . If you want to bitch about something, try the fact that Trump is doing exactly what dictators do to gain control of a country to destroy our democracy. He's chipping away at our freedoms. He's doing everything within his power to silence our free press. You and the dumbass Trumpsters needs to pull your head out of yourass and wake up. He's the biggest threat to the U.S., along with his Russian counterparts. While the Republican house & senate setting around worrying about their jobs instead of the safety of the country. Trump is gutting our government while laughing at you all the way to the bank!! You're a dumbass!!
Man, you have balls and absolutely clueless of calling someone a dumbass. You fucking liberals backed a president ( Obama) that did everything in his power to bring this nation down and people like you are to stupid to realize it. I am an Independent AND no Trump fan but by far,Trump is way more for Americans than Obama EVERY was. I just wish this liberal machine would DIE because its getting old just watching you hypocrites trying to brainwash the only people left who have a brain.
I hate Trump

Lancaster, OH

#6 Oct 11, 2017
Hateliberals wrote:
<quoted text>Man, you have balls and absolutely clueless of calling someone a dumbass. You fucking liberals backed a president ( Obama) that did everything in his power to bring this nation down and people like you are to stupid to realize it. I am an Independent AND no Trump fan but by far,Trump is way more for Americans than Obama EVERY was. I just wish this liberal machine would DIE because its getting old just watching you hypocrites trying to brainwash the only people left who have a brain.
The brain of a piss ant. By your post, you're a dumbass to.
ThatGuyOnHere

South Point, OH

#8 Oct 12, 2017
Yea.. Stupid people showing off their stupidity with stupid virtue signaling. Nothing new to see here. If only there was some way to flawlessly identify stupid people, id be all for state mandated euthanasia at that point.

Saw one of those stupid stickers on the back window of a truck, right next to it were a confederate flag, a trump sticker and a cross.... I said to myself "That about sums it up"

I cant believe people can still be so stupid in 2017. I mean... Ohio was a northern state.... Trump is a TV personality... And christianity...dear god.. Those mooks are probably the worst of the bunch... Im just waiting for the day that some xtians misinterpret a natural phenomenon for the apocolypse they so desperately want & pray for and start freaking the hell out way worse than any head-choppin muslim ever could. Nothing is scarier than a poorly informed person that thinks god is guiding their actions. They really are an intellectually hopeless bunch.
your a moron

Auburn, NY

#9 Oct 12, 2017
ThatGuyOnHere wrote:
Yea.. Stupid people showing off their stupidity with stupid virtue signaling. Nothing new to see here. If only there was some way to flawlessly identify stupid people, id be all for state mandated euthanasia at that point.

Saw one of those stupid stickers on the back window of a truck, right next to it were a confederate flag, a trump sticker and a cross.... I said to myself "That about sums it up"

I cant believe people can still be so stupid in 2017. I mean... Ohio was a northern state.... Trump is a TV personality... And christianity...dear god.. Those mooks are probably the worst of the bunch... Im just waiting for the day that some xtians misinterpret a natural phenomenon for the apocolypse they so desperately want & pray for and start freaking the hell out way worse than any head-choppin muslim ever could. Nothing is scarier than a poorly informed person that thinks god is guiding their actions. They really are an intellectually hopeless bunch.
what cant you believe? that its 2017 and everyone isnt a snowflake liberal atheist?
I hate Trump

Lancaster, OH

#10 Oct 12, 2017
ThatGuyOnHere wrote:

A bunch of dumbasses I tell ya!!
I hate Trump

Lancaster, OH

#11 Oct 12, 2017
your a moron wrote:
<quoted text>what cant you believe? that its 2017 and everyone isnt a snowflake liberal atheist?
I believe you're a big ol dimbass!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tina that used to work at Frogtown... 3 hr Blue 4
Best place to meet people to hook up? 5 hr Ready 12
Poll Has Anyone Seen Kyle? (Jul '10) 7 hr Eileen dover 66
Abortion isn't wrong. 8 hr fact 171
This is the information generation. 8 hr fact 218
Missy Haas Arrested 9 hr Cody 33
Rally on the Liver 9 hr Cody 7

Ironton Jobs

Personal Finance

Ironton Mortgages