Ironton Council Member RAPE

Posted in the Ironton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
penile tration

Ashland, KY

#1 Jun 20, 2012
Could not help but see today's Tribune. As if this council does not have enough problems. Anyone have any info on this sicko, or do i need to get a hold of the JAILED editor?
mental issues

Ashland, KY

#2 Jun 20, 2012
Its scary how evil Beth Rist is. Wow she's the devil..
I know

Ardsley, NY

#4 Jun 20, 2012
She is a prick teaser, she got what she deserved, drink some more jack Beth. You are a disgrace to our community.
confused

Ashland, KY

#5 Jun 20, 2012
The article stated "that man" tried to rape her, was this Beth?
friend of foe

United States

#6 Jun 20, 2012
You people are so stupid!!!!
Beth Ann is a good person and I really think you need to back off of her.
She does all she can to help others and you just have to run your mouth cause your jealous!!!!!
LEAVE BETH ANN ALONE!
todd

West Salem, OH

#9 Jun 21, 2012
How can you stand corrected? Can't understand anything your trying to type.
wishicould

Ironton, OH

#10 Jun 21, 2012
Sorry for the misspelled word friends, I was trying to save the 2 that drowned in south Ironton.
I was saying that I over heard a few talking about this subject and you know how it is in this town everyone has their own on what happened. We'll have to wait till the paper tells the story. Knowing this city atleast a few hundred already knows whgat took place and they arn't talking. Neither am I!
fees

Ironton, OH

#11 Jun 21, 2012
Oh no here we go another law suit and another fee added to our water bills to pay this one out.
LOL

Ardsley, NY

#12 Jun 21, 2012
No they are not going to add a new fee! They are going to let 6 more city workers go! But this time they are going to let the people vote on who
hmmmm

Lancaster, OH

#14 Jun 21, 2012
friend of foe wrote:
You people are so stupid!!!!
Beth Ann is a good person and I really think you need to back off of her.
She does all she can to help others and you just have to run your mouth cause your jealous!!!!!
LEAVE BETH ANN ALONE!
Why does it appear that Beth is always at the center of something? There is this saying "bad attention is better then no attention." Beth's actions bring her where ever she lands. Her drinking, writing that illegal ticket that lost her her job, behavior, whom she hangs out with.
If Beth has a problem with being the center of attention, does not like being talked about, accused of stuff, attacked or whatever...Beth is the one that is going to need to change. Her actions attract such attentions. But then it is only my observation.
By the way....who the heck is jealous over Beth...no job, no insurance, no pension, credibility down the drain, lost her home (or did she), borrowed money, word from her previous relationships really really likes to drink. Nothing I am jealous over. It seems like she is always the victim....how many times can you be a victim before no one cares?
wondering

Butler, PA

#16 Jun 22, 2012
Is this the same woman who accused some people in the IPD of sexual harassment about 15 yrs ago?
duh

Ardsley, NY

#17 Jun 23, 2012
Yes, It was proven in a court of law!
wondering wrote:
Is this the same woman who accused some people in the IPD of sexual harassment about 15 yrs ago?
Josh

Butler, PA

#18 Jun 23, 2012
wondering wrote:
Kind of like the girl (or is It a boy now?) that cried wolf too many times for profit.
Josh

Butler, PA

#19 Jun 23, 2012
I thought rape was just surprise sex you didn't know you wanted. :)
Cody

Saint Albans, WV

#20 Jun 23, 2012
Beth didn't loss her home she paid it off! You wanna run your mouth about her an think you know everything about her when you don't maybe you need to find a new person to get your information from because the girl she was with before is fuckin crazy an the only reason she's telling people that Beth has nothing is because Beth kicked her out she was to insecure, she didn't want her to have friends or have a life unless it revalved around her! SO LEAVE BETH ALONE!!!
Josh

Butler, PA

#21 Jun 23, 2012
Cody wrote:
Beth didn't loss her home she paid it off! You wanna run your mouth about her an think you know everything about her when you don't maybe you need to find a new person to get your information from because the girl she was with before is fuckin crazy an the only reason she's telling people that Beth has nothing is because Beth kicked her out she was to insecure, she didn't want her to have friends or have a life unless it revalved around her! SO LEAVE BETH ALONE!!!
Does this remind you of anyone?

hmmmm

Lancaster, OH

#22 Jun 23, 2012
Cody wrote:
Cody sounds like SEVENTEEN YEAR OLD RAPE VICTIM...without the mad capital letters but with misspelled words and run on sentences. I was informed that Beth signed her home over to her lawyer. That is why she is still there.
Beth appears to causes her own drama. Beth also may want to give up booze.
Socrates

Powell, OH

#23 Jun 23, 2012
If Im not mistaken Beth signed her house over to the University.
hmmmm

Lancaster, OH

#24 Jun 23, 2012
Socrates wrote:
If Im not mistaken Beth signed her house over to the University.
Don't think so...with all the attention she got with her bogus ticket writing the college passed...she complained that with all the unwanted attention the college would not sign...in fact she was going into foreclosure at the time....why buy a house when you can take it out from under them and not have to give them living rights.
lube

Columbus, OH

#25 Jun 24, 2012
Josh wrote:
<quoted text>
Does this remind you of anyone?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =kHmvkRoEowcXX
that u tube video is hilarious,sounds like girl in video would hang with beth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donald Trump, for president!!! 12 min OSU student 17
Lets name some of the bad boys in ironton!? (Feb '10) 24 min Blair 422
Anyone know how to reach Kim Delawder, the one ... 34 min Democrat 3
Poor and depressed 55 min Democrat 11
Hillary says 1 hr Democrat 3
Ryan Guthrie idiot 1 hr tofunny! 2
who was your worse lover 3 hr literate larry 4

Ironton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance