Does anyone know anything about her?
shut up

Ashland, KY

#2 Mar 28, 2012
She's my friend. Leave her be piggies.
hmmpphh

Columbus, OH

#4 Mar 28, 2012
She used to be hot till she got on the dope. Lost those pretty tits & her teeth.
To hmmpphh

Ashland, KY

#5 Mar 28, 2012
hmmpphh wrote:
She used to be hot till she got on the dope. Lost those pretty tits & her teeth.
You suck! She's a nice person.
hmmpphh

Columbus, OH

#6 Mar 28, 2012
Sounds like you have a thing for ol green teeth...LOL
To hmmpphh wrote:
<quoted text>
You suck! She's a nice person.
To hmmpphh

Ashland, KY

#7 Mar 29, 2012
hmmpphh wrote:
Sounds like you have a thing for ol green teeth...LOL<quoted text>
I know who you are. Please, stop.
To hmmpphh

Ashland, KY

#8 Mar 29, 2012
I also know you are the same person who started this post. And you're not from Silver Spring, MD., or Columbus, OH. (J.E.I.C.)
shut up

Ashland, KY

#9 Mar 29, 2012
Leave her alone. She hasn't done anything to you. Why don't you just use your own name so we can make fun of you. Here let me start, this is April Johnson. Now who are you?
hmmpphh

Columbus, OH

#10 Mar 29, 2012
Look at the town that our servers are in..wrongo know it all...LOL
To hmmpphh wrote:
I also know you are the same person who started this post. And you're not from Silver Spring, MD., or Columbus, OH.(J.E.I.C.)
Guess who

United States

#11 Mar 30, 2012
Khym must be writing all the posts that say she is a nice person, all the rest of us know better. She is a home wrecker, thief, liar and a whole bunch more. I hear she has hepatitis C, but men don't fear you won't get it that way, but you might get hoof and mouth.
hmpphhhh

Columbus, OH

#12 Mar 31, 2012
She is all of that & more. Her face is distorted from the drug use. Her teeth are rotted & the fronts are even missing from the drug use. She does have Hep C. She told me that herself 3 years ago while in a alcohol & drug induced stuper. Shes bi.
Guess who wrote:
Khym must be writing all the posts that say she is a nice person, all the rest of us know better. She is a home wrecker, thief, liar and a whole bunch more. I hear she has hepatitis C, but men don't fear you won't get it that way, but you might get hoof and mouth.
wondering

Jersey City, NJ

#13 Apr 4, 2012
Wow!! That was more than I expected!! Thanks for the info!!
Guess Who

United States

#14 Apr 4, 2012
wondering wrote:
Wow!! That was more than I expected!! Thanks for the info!!
I know too that she is a snitch, ask Eddie. My best advise to you is run. Run as far away from her as possible and don't look back. She tries to destroy everyone she comes in contact with when she has no more use for them, and believe me, she will use you for everything she can get. I do hope these comments have helped you. I am not trying to be vicious, just stating what I know.
yes u can

Ashland, KY

#15 Apr 5, 2012
Guess who wrote:
Hep C, or any other type of hepatitis, can be transmitted sexually. Even a open mouth kiss will transmit it. And what the hell is hoof and mouth?
shut up

Ashland, KY

#16 Apr 6, 2012
No it's not Khym writing all the good stuff at all. I even put my name on the post stupid. I think it's awful you want to get on here and gossip about someone because you are bored. She is a good person that has issued that I am sure you people have yourselves. It's people like you that bring someone down and make it hard to live life sober. If you want to pick on someone, do it to somebody with thicker skin. Hell start one on me. April Johnson. I can take your stupidity and might even get a kick out of it. Just leave her alone.
lol

Ashland, KY

#17 Apr 7, 2012
shut up wrote:
No it's not Khym writing all the good stuff at all. I even put my name on the post stupid. I think it's awful you want to get on here and gossip about someone because you are bored. She is a good person that has issued that I am sure you people have yourselves. It's people like you that bring someone down and make it hard to live life sober. If you want to pick on someone, do it to somebody with thicker skin. Hell start one on me. April Johnson. I can take your stupidity and might even get a kick out of it. Just leave her alone.
Are you her lover?
Guess Who

United States

#18 Apr 7, 2012
shut up wrote:
All I have said about Khym is not gossip. I can give you names of people she has stolen from, homes she has wrecked, men she has tried to give hoof and mouth and a whole buch more. By the way, I know you April and if you are the best character witness Khym has she is in trouble.
really

Ashland, KY

#19 Apr 11, 2012
Is that all you have? Wow I am hurting now.
Guess Who

United States

#20 Apr 14, 2012
Somebody judged my comments as mean. There is a difference between mean and honest. The facts are the facts, and what I have to say are just the facts. If I can spare someone else the misery of her company, I have done what I set out to do. She is bad news. You are best advised to run the other direction when she comes around.
eddie
#21 Jun 18, 2012
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
I know too that she is a snitch, ask Eddie. My best advise to you is run. Run as far away from her as possible and don't look back. She tries to destroy everyone she comes in contact with when she has no more use for them, and believe me, she will use you for everything she can get. I do hope these comments have helped you. I am not trying to be vicious, just stating what I know.
this is eddie and you dont know shit. i love kim . your information is wrong up there on the ridge . people are watching you !!!!!!!!!! and your so called friends are diming you out... stupid .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Now HIRING EXP BODY AND PAINT MEN 45 min cooking stfu 44
kelli blackburn 5 hr pills 1
Your Elect President Trump......... 7 hr cooking stfu 263
Les B - what job is he taking next? 9 hr lmao 7
Adrianna Poplin (Dec '10) 10 hr yeah 13
Jen Cochran the bumb 14 hr Maddy 9
Julie Mootz 17 hr Nanny 2

Ironton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance