another lewis in jail for stabbing

Posted in the Ironton Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
sam

Edison, NJ

#1 Aug 31, 2010
why am i not shocked by the information that that jeff lewis stabbed his wife. stop these lewis's please. we want them out of our town.
sal

Edison, NJ

#2 Aug 31, 2010
give him the max.
lol

Edison, NJ

#3 Aug 31, 2010
that's why the blacks in this town get such a bad reputation. another one down
Looking around

Newburgh, IN

#4 Sep 1, 2010
Whay dose this have to say something about the blacks around Ironton, when someone stabbed his wife?
sal

Edison, NJ

#5 Sep 1, 2010
because it's always the lewis's that do this kind of sh*t. they give all blacks a bad name. how many are in jail for stabbing right now?? 3 get the lewis's out of our town
angie

Edison, NJ

#6 Sep 1, 2010
that poor women. will it ever end with them? or do they have to kill someone else? he was supposed to have killed his first wife and been a suspect of a missing women.
just saying

Nicholasville, KY

#7 Sep 1, 2010
who has to die before they r stopped
stupidbitches

United States

#8 Sep 1, 2010
I will NOT feel sorry for these white bitches that are abused by black men. They are nothing more than pure white trash and deserve everything they get.
whiteman

Edison, NJ

#9 Sep 1, 2010
if you would stick to your own race this wouldn't happen. it's always black men doing this to our white women
abb

Edison, NJ

#11 Sep 1, 2010
i hope they finally max one of the lewis's out to show them, our town is done with them.
max

Edison, NJ

#12 Sep 2, 2010
jeff is a good a little out there, but i can't believe he did this. but i guess look at what joe did.
joey

United States

#13 Sep 3, 2010
i knew them and i knew something like this would happen. jeff was obsessed with her. he is where he needs to be to keep everyone in ironton safe.
sal

United States

#14 Sep 3, 2010
why is this being covered up?
WTF

Columbus, OH

#15 Sep 3, 2010
whiteman wrote:
if you would stick to your own race this wouldn't happen. it's always black men doing this to our white women
Another racist idiot rears his ugly head...I run a domestic violence program and have for a period of 5 years...guess what you ignorant a$$... I have NEVER had a black participant!!! All of them have been ignorant ass white rednecks like yourself! It chills me to have to type what I have as I am an educated person but people like you can bring out the worst in others. You hate for sake of hating because your 'daddy' said so or your 'grandpappy' said so. People like you need to be dropped right in the middle of the worst ghetto in the US and then see how brave your racist mouth are! GET OVER IT YOU ARE LOSING YOUR RACIST BATTLE!
ONE WHO KNOWS

Richmond, KY

#18 Sep 3, 2010
It has nothing to do with their race, it's in their blood. They either came from the Demon Seed or fell out of one of the females Devil Shoots. One of the girls has 6 or 7 white kids and the State has custody of all them. The reason they get away with so much is 'cause the judge goes to the same dealer as them! CASE CLOSED!!!
facts

United States

#19 Sep 4, 2010
it really isn't about race, all of the men and women lewis's date whites. probably because the blacks here don't want anything to do with them. and yes it was their up bringing, but at some point they have to make a choice in life and stop blaming their family. i pray that this man doesn't get out for along time.
IPD

United States

#20 Sep 4, 2010
I was there that night and Jeff Lewis beat this woman and abused her there is never a reason for this kind of abuse. She was bleeding and had black eyes and bruise and cuts all over her body. I will be there to make sure this man is locked away so no women has to be abused like this from him for awhile. I was also at the scene when joe stabbed his victims and i will fight against him just like I did Joe. DRC is waiting for you Jeff Lewis, see how bad you are in there.
real black man

United States

#22 Sep 6, 2010
Jeff is a piece of trash and we are glad he's off the streets. And to his wife if you want a real black man who would treat you good i drive a black Honda and live only two blocks down from you on nineth street I drove past you everyday and waved come holla at me
lewis friend

United States

#23 Sep 6, 2010
i know the lewis' and most of them have been through h3ll and back thats why they are the way they are but not all of them are bad one of my frinds is dating a lewis and ive meet him and hes not like that at all he has respect for women and other people and hes one of the nicest people ive meet so stop saying sh!t about them because i bet half the people saying this stuff wouldnt have the guts to say it to any of there faces honestly people do what they want to do theres no stoping it
ONE WHO KNOWS

Richmond, KY

#24 Sep 7, 2010
They are all nice but trust me it's like a flip of a coin. You never know when they are gonna change.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Granny's thread Deleted. house across street 45 min come on already 2
World thrift... again 54 min Jay 49
Jay Ferrell At It Again 56 min Jay 27
Rock Hill bus incident 1 hr evident 20
misty allen 2 hr Ollie 8
Pepsi guys 3 hr howsad 4
Another school shooting 5 hr MAGA 19

Ironton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance