Has your wife ever hit you?

Has your wife ever hit you?

Posted in the Ironton Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Wondering

Canfield, OH

#1 May 30, 2011
I am having trouble understanding why there is a difference between domestic violence against a woman than against a man. No matter what the reason, both are wrong! When a woman hits, beats, verbally abuses a man it seems to be ok. Nobody calls the police. If a woman puts bruises on, hits on him and harms a man, why is it overlooked? If you CLAIM to LOVE someone, you DON'T harm or hurt them in ANY way for any reason!!! Think about it! There is NO excuse for abuse! Do you really want that kind of love?
meome

Marion, OH

#2 May 30, 2011
Wondering wrote:
I am having trouble understanding why there is a difference between domestic violence against a woman than against a man. No matter what the reason, both are wrong! When a woman hits, beats, verbally abuses a man it seems to be ok. Nobody calls the police. If a woman puts bruises on, hits on him and harms a man, why is it overlooked? If you CLAIM to LOVE someone, you DON'T harm or hurt them in ANY way for any reason!!! Think about it! There is NO excuse for abuse! Do you really want that kind of love?
same punishment for men and women. I agree with you no one should hit anyone else.
No kiddin

Oak Island, NC

#3 May 30, 2011
I agree with both of you. My husband can definitely get under my skin in a bad way BUT I can walk away and so can anyone else.
Nope

United States

#4 May 31, 2011
Nope, it's not fair but happens all the time. Sad!
Ironton 11

United States

#5 Jun 5, 2011
My x wife hit and scatched me on several occassions . I just looked over it for years. Come too find out she had been MOLESTED BY HER GRANDFATHER UNTIL THE AGE OF 12. So if your wife abuses you there are some reason behind it . ironically she works at head start. She has had alot of angry and hate in her life for over 40 yrs. I blame her mom. She was done that way by the same person . Why would she leave her daughter with that MONSTER ?
naughty

Lebanon, TN

#6 Jun 5, 2011
Yup wife hits me but I'm blockin that shit man! For real! She'll come up all nice n sweet n shit and wack blam to the sid of my face that's the hardest one to block I hate the bitch I can't wait till out 5 year old is grown and I'm out of this house like so fast she won't miss me till I hit florida
don't get it !

United States

#7 Jun 5, 2011
... Apparently in my wife's eyes there is absolutely no reason for a man to hit a woman. A woman on the other hand, I have found out over the years can hit a man for any reason. If a woman hits or pushes a man and the man tells them to not do it again and they do it again, well the man deserved it cause they told her to. If a woman hits a man first and the man hits her back it is wrong, but let a man hit a woman first and she has every right to hit him back. I have fought this line of thinking for many years and finally getting tired of it. And to an earlier poster, being abused as a child does NOT give them a free pass to do what they want. I am also dealing with that too on many levels of our relationship.
Ironton 11

United States

#8 Jun 5, 2011
[QUOTE who="don't get it !"]... Apparently in my wife's eyes there is absolutely no reason for a man to hit a woman. A woman on the other hand, I have found out over the years can hit a man for any reason. If a woman hits or pushes a man and the man tells them to not do it again and they do it again, well the man deserved it cause they told her to. If a woman hits a man first and the man hits her back it is wrong, but let a man hit a woman first and she has every right to hit him back. I have fought this line of thinking for many years and finally getting tired of it. And to an earlier poster, being abused as a child does NOT give them a free pass to do what they want. I am also dealing with that too on many levels of our relationship.[/QUOTE]GET away from the damaged BITCH , she will never change. I put up with that for twelve years. I once loved her. I never want to see that piece of shit , ever again . Bad case of incest, she said the damage was done by having a baby , YEA RIGHT . Some man needs to sue the courts. My wife scratched me , broke window out off front door , busted holes in wall, spun gravel every where and NOTHING WAS DONE . The Ohio attorney generals office is supposed too be looking into this manner
Ironton 11

United States

#9 Jun 5, 2011
Wondering wrote:
I am having trouble understanding why there is a difference between domestic violence against a woman than against a man. No matter what the reason, both are wrong! When a woman hits, beats, verbally abuses a man it seems to be ok. Nobody calls the police. If a woman puts bruises on, hits on him and harms a man, why is it overlooked? If you CLAIM to LOVE someone, you DON'T harm or hurt them in ANY way for any reason!!! Think about it! There is NO excuse for abuse! Do you really want that kind of love?
This is plain sex descrimnation and something needs to be done about it. Contact the attorney generals office. I'm going to fight this if it takes going too Ohio supreme court!!!!!
Ironton 11

United States

#10 Jun 5, 2011
naughty wrote:
Yup wife hits me but I'm blockin that shit man! For real! She'll come up all nice n sweet n shit and wack blam to the sid of my face that's the hardest one to block I hate the bitch I can't wait till out 5 year old is grown and I'm out of this house like so fast she won't miss me till I hit florida
Leave that bitch now, if you don't she steal every thing you got. Go to the cops and make false claims, and try to have you put in jail .(the cops will roll out the RED CARPET for her. Get away now!!!!!
FATTASS TOBY

Wagoner, OK

#11 Jun 5, 2011
My friend Roger gets beat up every day by his wife Donna.The cops came to their house the other day and he had a black eye and blood on his face,they cuffed him and put him in the car!The EMS came and checked her out!!They made him leave and told him he was lucky because he was not going to jail.He says he called the police in the first place to make a report and they laughed and called him a wimp!!My ???? is what if the crazy bitch had a gun or something,why was she not detained or at least made to leave.the first time they came she had on a bloody shirt that was all his blood and they asked her wat was wrong and was all pro donna until she told them she beat him up with a stick!
hgordan

United States

#12 Jun 5, 2011
You need to contact attorney generals office. Lawrence cty. Is small place , everyone knows everyone . Men has been discriminated long enough. We need to get together and put a stop to this BULL SHIT. Dont get a local attorney.
up hold the LAW

United States

#13 Jun 5, 2011
FATTASS TOBY wrote:
My friend Roger gets beat up every day by his wife Donna.The cops came to their house the other day and he had a black eye and blood on his face,they cuffed him and put him in the car!The EMS came and checked her out!!They made him leave and told him he was lucky because he was not going to jail.He says he called the police in the first place to make a report and they laughed and called him a wimp!!My ???? is what if the crazy bitch had a gun or something,why was she not detained or at least made to leave.the first time they came she had on a bloody shirt that was all his blood and they asked her wat was wrong and was all pro donna until she told them she beat him up with a stick!
HE needs to get a out of town lawyer and file suit aganist the officiers that responded too the call. I believe this would shine some light on the subject. Something needs too be done!!!!!!!!!!
Do What

United States

#14 Jun 5, 2011
I read in the paper all the time where women get arrested for domestic violence. Have I ever hit my husband yea, when I found out he cheated on me! Am I sorry? Nope I'd do it again. I've never been in a fight in my life, but that night I was hurt beyond belief! I would have never dreamed in a million years he would do that to me or that I was capable of hitting him.
man6856

Manchester Township, NJ

#15 Jan 27, 2013
Wondering wrote:
I am having trouble understanding why there is a difference between domestic violence against a woman than against a man. No matter what the reason, both are wrong! When a woman hits, beats, verbally abuses a man it seems to be ok. Nobody calls the police. If a woman puts bruises on, hits on him and harms a man, why is it overlooked? If you CLAIM to LOVE someone, you DON'T harm or hurt them in ANY way for any reason!!! Think about it! There is NO excuse for abuse! Do you really want that kind of love?
not when with someone for 14yr beat you hit you with a can in the face and abuses 7 day wk you call that love
no hint

Wagoner, OK

#16 Jan 27, 2013
My husband has broken my ear drum he hit me so hard. I have never hit him back. I have a problem I don't get mad, it just hurts my feelings. He kicked the chair I was setting in, slung me out. Now I have bad back problems. I stayed with him because I didn't want my daughter to be raised w/o a father. Now she's grown & can't stand her father & feels like I wasted my life. Ladies... OR Gentlemen .... GET OUT while you can ! Don't stay for ANY reason. Someone that hits you has BAD ISSUES ! My physical abuse lightened up thru the years, but verbal & mental abuse never ends. It keeps you feeling so low & beat down , after so long you won't have the strenth to leave. GO NOW!

“Easy does it... ”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#17 Jan 28, 2013
I have never hit a woman in my life and hope to never do so, as long as I live. But on the other hand,if my better half felt the need to slug me a good one .... I might just give her gift back.

Depends on how hard it might be, I suppose.

Jose Whales

United States

#18 Apr 14, 2013
My wife has hit me on several occasions. He takes medicine for depression and she is always bitchy. Today she beat me pretty good and scratched up my face to the point where it was bleeding. On another occasion a few weeks ago she ripped my shirt off and clawed my back up real bad. I have 3 young children so I stay to protect them. I am lost and a mess. I really have no one to turn to for help. Please pray for me.
Bill

Wooster, OH

#19 Jan 21, 2014
My wife beats me everyday tells me she is sorry then does it again apparently it's ok because I piss her off I love her but I'm miserable she actually beat the shit out of me one night in front of a cop one night he watched and did nothing :(
toothless

Ashburn, VA

#20 Jan 22, 2014
my wife hit me once and since then she has never smiled again!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mandi kline talked about full swing voed 4 hr CG fan 9
cheryl russell 6 hr honest observer 35
Let's try this again Ironton!! Now Hiring exp B... 6 hr Hiring 1
Now HIRING EXP BODY AND PAINT MEN 7 hr cooking stfu 77
Jen Cochran the bumb 12 hr Scarface 14
Your Elect President Trump......... 16 hr just stfu 280
Drop word then add word (Nov '11) Tue _FLATLINE-------- 780

Ironton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ironton Mortgages