Chris Wilson..... Grad from Coal Grove in 2004

Posted in the Ironton Forum

wannaknow

Ironton, OH

#1 May 2, 2012
I heard from a buddy he's like a pr guy that deals with the music biz. I am interested in singing and I heard he has some connections and has gotten some bands deals. Is any of this true????
Local

Columbus, OH

#2 May 2, 2012
No. It's hard to say something like this but truth hurts. He's... shall we say... mentally inadequate. Don't waste your time.
wannaknow

Ironton, OH

#3 May 2, 2012
I'd never heard of him, but a friend of mine said he had booked someone for the Eagles the other night. But that's all word of mouth.
Crazy

United States

#4 May 2, 2012
Omg he is a nut job!! Hes always trying to bone chics when he has a girl. But if u seen him ud know y no pretty girls would have him. He alao was asking random people how to make 600$ legally?? Its called a real JOB!!
Jeff

Ironton, OH

#5 May 3, 2012
I heard he has some juice when it comes to the music biz, but thats all hear say. Does he actually rent the equipment for these shows or do the places already own it??? How is he bookin shows for bands or is he???
Jeff

Ironton, OH

#6 May 4, 2012
Well??????????
F-CKu

Columbus, OH

#7 May 4, 2012
Crazy wrote:
Omg he is a nut job!! Hes always trying to bone chics when he has a girl. But if u seen him ud know y no pretty girls would have him. He alao was asking random people how to make 600$ legally?? Its called a real JOB!!
Hey dumbass you know so much you would know he does have a job a couple if you think you know so much.. Y you can't get no ass??
You are a goofy ass that thinks they know everything.. Probably the old b@stard he used to run around with jealous. And furthermore. Yes he does book bands. And get at him on fb.. Grow up dick weed.
Crazy

United States

#8 May 4, 2012
Sounds to me ur the dickweed lol.....how do I know so much I have the fb messages to prove what he does dip shit! Lmao noone wants his fat nasty ass believe that, further more y b jealo iy s of someone like that?? I cant think of any reason at all myself. And id hes got a job then y ask people how to get $$? He lives in the projects for gods sake. As far as hanging out I wouldnt pleasure him with my presence, cause hes always trying to f*ck me!! Ps Im girl not a dude lmao shows what u think u know hun....later u fn tard
F-CKu

Columbus, OH

#9 May 5, 2012
And i am a girl too so what is your damn point?? So what where he lives goofy ass. He has a job & i do believe i know him a hell of alot better than you. Known him 15+yrs. At least he don't live on the corners like most whores around here do. Probably wouldn't have shit to do with you that is why you talk crap. And ten to one know who you are.. LOL I will ask him later. Must still fancy him of fb also. Man you all are stupid dumb a$s people..
Crazy

United States

#10 May 5, 2012
Trust me I wouldnt touch that!! And who am I?? Bitch u dont know,me and I bet he would if Id let him;) but im good, yeah my point is he lives in the pjs an works shouldnt b,that hard to come up with $$ oh ab Ive known him for well over 18yrs.
Jeff

Ironton, OH

#11 May 5, 2012
look i just wanted to know if he could help out our band.....
Crazy

United States

#12 May 5, 2012
Idk he has a fb so look him up an ask if u get scheduled somewhere he can if not then u kno hes a f*cking joke just like the rest of this town:( fake as f*ck!!
F-CKu

Columbus, OH

#13 May 5, 2012
LOL! probably do know you then if you supposed to know him that long.
Crazy

United States

#14 May 6, 2012
Lmao u dont have a clue as to who I am;) Do u think u sayin shit affects me? Nah I wouldnt give u the pleasure of bothering me with your nonsense!! Im just simply stating facts about the creep, sorry it pisses u off:( but the truth hurts hun!
The Band

Ironton, OH

#15 May 10, 2012
I am a member of a local band m he had made all these promises of deals n things. He said he got deals n did promos for a bunch of local n famous bands. I contacted alot of them n they all said the same thing. He's a liar, nothing he has to offer will ever help, but hinder your career, he takes advantage of good people. His photography or supposed photo business is joke. Stay away from this clown. He is a deranged ICP obsessed idiot. Stay away...You have been warned....
YOU GUYS ARE DUMB

Columbus, OH

#16 Aug 4, 2012
you guys are all dumb asses he gave up the music biz so you can shove your ass
Angry husband

Broken Arrow, OK

#17 Oct 2, 2012
He is a fat fkn joke, a real lady's man that has to prey on girls on Facebook cause he's to damn fat and nerdy to hook up with a decent woman face to face. Music business my butt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CIA torture 9 min UncleSam 12
Thieving in S. Ironton (May '13) 1 hr Sick of this scum 62
Merry Christmas 2 hr sher 2
hidden money in Ironton 2 hr nicodemus waxworth 54
Grand jury fails to indict John burns 3 hr Idiots 16
tower house on fourth street (Feb '11) 5 hr Tiffany C 47
Christmas help 5 hr Chickie 1
Ironton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web