Since: Jul 10

Columbus, OH

#1 Jul 18, 2010
i've seen this name before, but can't quite make a face with the name.. does anyone know about this fellow??

Since: Jul 10

Columbus, OH

#2 Jul 18, 2010
no one knows of this here fell'er.. c'mon noww?
again

Richmond, KY

#3 Aug 15, 2010
I heard his house got raided last week, hope so... Don't understand why his mother let's him do this shit in her home... She knows what he is doing!! The closets he has torn down to grow weed, the thugs that hang out there.. What is up with this women? And don't tell me she knows nothing at all, bull crap.....
Ryan

Columbus, OH

#4 Aug 16, 2010
Believe me Mommys no better. Heard her and her sisters are cougers. Lot of young boys hang out there and I don't think they come to see Carl. One of Her sister (i think her name is Patty) likes the young kids.
carl smith

United States

#5 Aug 16, 2010
ppl you need a life...my house got raided bahahahahah bullshnizzle i smoke i got in trouble for having a blunt that is it check yourself...
get your facts straight and whoevers talkin bout my family man up tell me who you r???
liz

United States

#6 Aug 16, 2010
I think it is ryan scott y would he point out patty n carl u know a stephen hackler on lick creek rd just me n joe know would help out thanks:)
Stephen

United States

#7 Aug 17, 2010
Funny Elizabeth you blame everything on this Ryan guy. You are prob wanting get laid by him too and wouldn't. As for the Ryan the pointed out Patty if I'm not mistaking it is Ryan Davis. He went to Coal Grove and has been to Carls with me before. Oh funny Carl you say don't know me but yet you told my cousin Josh that your house indeed got raided. Hell how do we ever know that Ryan post is truely a Ryan infact. Its funny that Elizabeth pointed it out 1st. Hmmmmm maybe she could be this mystery Ryan person. If not I think his last name is indeed Davis not Spears. God Elizabeth your so dumb. Lol.
liz

United States

#8 Aug 17, 2010
Um dumb but ur not real and say my husband wont fight you but still you avoid meeting him
good grief

Richmond, KY

#9 Aug 17, 2010
Stephen wrote:
Funny Elizabeth you blame everything on this Ryan guy. You are prob wanting get laid by him too and wouldn't. As for the Ryan the pointed out Patty if I'm not mistaking it is Ryan Davis. He went to Coal Grove and has been to Carls with me before. Oh funny Carl you say don't know me but yet you told my cousin Josh that your house indeed got raided. Hell how do we ever know that Ryan post is truely a Ryan infact. Its funny that Elizabeth pointed it out 1st. Hmmmmm maybe she could be this mystery Ryan person. If not I think his last name is indeed Davis not Spears. God Elizabeth your so dumb. Lol.
I think you should sober up a little and try writing that again, because you make absolutely no fucking sense!! "how do we ever know that Ryan post is truely a Ryan infact"? lol WTF !!!! If you are going to write something, atleast proof read so you don't look like an idiot.
Stephen

United States

#10 Aug 17, 2010
Yeah I guess I should proof read shit but I really don't care. I was doing it when I had a minute at my job. People crack me up on here. This isn't english class get over it. Losers.
liz

United States

#11 Aug 17, 2010
So ur still avoiding meeting my husband i think ur scared of him.n u say this isnt english class but yet u were talking about my spellingB
Stephen

Ashland, OH

#12 Aug 17, 2010
Your right Elizabeth I am nothing but a big pussy, I can't say my real name because I know I will get my ass kicked. I am avoiding your invitation to fight because Im not who I have been saying I am and I've been talking more shit than I can back up..... So I am truley sorry for everything I'm a big piece of shif and I promise to leave you alone.
your all wrong

Lebanon, KY

#15 Aug 17, 2010
i think your all talking about 2 different ryans !
1st off .. this is a carl thread ... not a liz thread .. therefore im pretty sure it isnt about liz ... from what i seen on this thread there are at least 50 haters not all of them are named ryan, and not all them hate just you liz.
im pretty sure that whoever started this thread, and said those things about carl and his family, prolly was just starting shit with carl the same way your hater is starting shit with you.
so maybe instead of agitating your hater you can take notes or ask for advice from the person this threads about on how to handle it with a little more character instead of going balls to the walls in dramaville.
liz

United States

#16 Aug 17, 2010
This thread is about my cousin n im not in dramaville .if u hate drama then y would randomly get on here n talk about other then the. Thread atleast i can put my own name.n stephen u just slipped uo said that the name was ryan davus not spears who even mentioned spears apparentally you are getting stories mixed up.n. carl joe said he believes you iver no one on here
liz

United States

#17 Aug 17, 2010
Srry carl this is hard to type on he said. He belives you over ne one on here
Stephen

United States

#18 Aug 17, 2010
Didn't you say I was Ryan Spears ast one time? Hell idk nor do I care. I'm done with your and your husbands pussy act. You all need to just go on with your life. Your husband will never meet me nor will he fight me. I'm done hating intill you stop calling me Ryan or whoever I'm done with you bc I know who I am and I know what I'm about. Go to hell bitch.
Hello retard

Ashland, OH

#20 Aug 18, 2010
Stephen wrote:
Didn't you say I was Ryan Spears ast one time? Hell idk nor do I care. I'm done with your and your husbands pussy act. You all need to just go on with your life. Your husband will never meet me nor will he fight me. I'm done hating intill you stop calling me Ryan or whoever I'm done with you bc I know who I am and I know what I'm about. Go to hell bitch.
Ummm..... Stephen stop avoiding the fact that they have said let's meet several times with no response from you, so dude your the one looking like " pussy ass " so why don't you start cashing in on some the crap you been saying! Meet him, you make the time and place, I guarentee he will show, but however you will not, and maybe not because you are or afraid, but because you are probably not who you say your are and you feel comfort hiding behind somebody elses name. Carl says he does not know you n he would never speak of his family in that way. Your story has been nothing but lies and now that they are being proved wrong your trying to say your not all buddy buddy with him as you tried to say, now all of the sudden your a cousin of one of his friends, I mean c'mon this is so sad, just man up and start telling the truth, or if you are who you say you are then show your face, there a seldom few who know that much about Liz and nobody but one person I know if calls her Elizabeth in an argument. Carl even calls her Liz so apparently he was not the one who said anything to you in the first place assuming you are who you say you are. So let's say for a minute you are a Stephen hackler who lives on lick creek, maybe somebody has said this stuff to you and maybe it was family but we have ruled out Carl, so, again still asuming you are not somebody else, who in the family really said anything? Are you trying to protect them bc you are friends with them and you don't want to cause them any trouble? And do you not have a home phone, cause there aren't any hacklers listed in south point. And let's be realistic everybody and their grandmother have a facebook and/ or a myspace page so there aren't any Stephen hacklers but there is indeed a Stephen hacker who is indeed friends with Carl, whom Carl said would never say anything like this, so did you maybe make a mistake when making up your name to try n make it look like you are buddies, but oooops you accidentally added an "L" and now you just gotta go with it? Am I wrong about any of this bc if do I would love to hear it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rally on the flop 54 min yankee 4
Im male and a relationship Guru, ask me anything. 3 hr 1HalfOfAwesome 12
esc governing board 5 hr geez 8
trump for president 2020!! 6 hr purge the liberals 11
Trump solution 6 hr purge the liberals 61
Paul mollet 8 hr Duh 9
Seat belt ticket 125.00 really 10 hr HeHe 33

Ironton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance