does anyone know curtis clutters and bev smith?

Posted in the Ironton Forum

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated May 9, 2011
nephew1

United States

#1 Apr 13, 2011
What's everyone think?
ur2funny

United States

#2 Apr 13, 2011
Yeah I know em....I know theyre out for themselves and dont ever trust em...if u cant do something for em dont try...snitching as hell!
1 that knows

United States

#3 Apr 13, 2011
They are nothing but two faced sniching pill heads. They will help you as long as it benifits them but if you cant help them anymore they will stab you in the back and snitch on you in a heartbeat
jason

United States

#4 Apr 13, 2011
They are nothing but selfish addicts. curtis is a snitching pill popping drunk and bev is the same only worse. Dont ever trust there crackheaded snitching asses
toocloseforcomfo rt

United States

#5 May 9, 2011
Two big piiheads...curtis acts like a big baby when he dont get his way...he jumps for bev when she tells him what to do..they both think they r badasses and noone can touch em..curtis will sucker punch you so watch yourself..bev thinks shes a bad ass with her old crippled guy lookin self. Ive seen the way they treat ppl especially bevs daughter...blames everything on her..shes needs too learn a lesson..they both need to grow up...just watch them...they will jew u outta everything....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grady Smith shot dead alpha 9 min Alpha_devil 29
tim willis. (Mar '11) 11 min guy as hell 21
Lawrence County Jail Correction Officers arrest... 13 min truth 19
2014 high school football 20 min Tiger 99
9 yr old with uzi 27 min Mark 11
Rh cheerleader 1 hr hehe 3
Good & Bad of Michael Brown Shooting 2 hr Dawn 57
john scott pifer (candyman) 10 hr Johnny 25
•••
•••