greg white&tina bailey
powow

Chesapeake, OH

#21 Sep 3, 2010
Bazell Family wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree wholeheartedly in everything you said, Leigh Ann. I like Tina too, & I wish her the very best of luck. I cannot believe any of this was her fault.
you cant believe it was her fault? no one forced her to do it. she knew the consequences. she should have turned him in if she is so great.
really

Richmond, KY

#22 Sep 3, 2010
ThaQueen wrote:
Its not her fault that he does what he does...leave her out of it.....she's never done anything to hurt anybody
I like your statement " she's never done anything to hurt anybody".. OMG are you a complete idiot? You must be. Let's see were do I begin. First off, if (she did) sell these drugs,(all innocent, until proven guilty) then she did hurt someone, and that someone is my son. My son is a recovered drug addict, can never say was, because once you are a drug addict, you will always be considered a a addict. So there ya go "QUEENIE" tell me that doesn't hurt someone! whether he got it from her ,greg, or whoever sells the drugs they all hurt people. How would you like to go to the hospital in severe pain, due to a car accident, guess what, suffer, no pain meds, why? Once a addict always a addict.. So it does hurt, smarted up and get yourself some treatment or be a little more educated on the subject of drugs and how the shit hurts people, the suppliers hurt these addicts, before you state she never hurt anyone.
mmb

Saint Albans, WV

#23 Sep 4, 2010
You know...sometimes things like this happen to show someone that the path they are choosing is not working. And that goes for everyone...including the addicts...sometimes you have to hit rock bottom before life is completely clear to you.
Those of us that really know Tina only hope that now she sees things clearly and starts transforming back to her pre-Gregg self. It's never too late to get your life back on track. We love you Tina but please know that you HAVE to make some changes now.
BTW..before all you Ironton goat-roaping "Christians" start bashing my post...please make sure that YOUR slate is completely clean...I know that some educated posts may baffle the simple Irontonian mind
geez oh pete

Ashland, KY

#24 Sep 4, 2010
i hope they get the max. penalty simply because they chose to deal their drugs right across the street from where our children go to school! don't know these people, don't care too...... and while the police are at it, from what i am hearing, they need to go around the block and take a look at the apts on cliff street! KEEP YOUR DRUGS AWAY FROM OUR SCHOOLS!!!
hahahha

Gibsonia, PA

#25 Sep 4, 2010
look i know tina too and i know shes a sweet person, but if you really knew her you would have knwn she sold and did drugs so stop withthe,,,, oh i cant believe it was her fault, because SHE KNEW wht greg was all about and she still allowed him to shoot up in their home and they sold out of their home, so this needed to happen, plus alot more in ironton! we need to get the people off the streets!!!!!!!
Bazell Family

Ashland, KY

#26 Sep 4, 2010
mmb wrote:
You know...sometimes things like this happen to show someone that the path they are choosing is not working. And that goes for everyone...including the addicts...sometimes you have to hit rock bottom before life is completely clear to you.
Those of us that really know Tina only hope that now she sees things clearly and starts transforming back to her pre-Gregg self. It's never too late to get your life back on track. We love you Tina but please know that you HAVE to make some changes now.
BTW..before all you Ironton goat-roaping "Christians" start bashing my post...please make sure that YOUR slate is completely clean...I know that some educated posts may baffle the simple Irontonian mind
Wonderfully said.....
State Your Name Here

Ashland, KY

#27 Sep 4, 2010
Leigh Ann Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
So, Leigh Ann, just exactly what was it that you did to try to save your husband from dying?? Did you lock him in re-hab to help him get cleaned up?? NO! Did you move him away from the people that were bringing him down and trying to kill him to try to help him?? NO!! You just shack up with the next needle lover...good luck with that and your diseases!! Your situation and Tina's situation have nothing to do with each other, Tina is an outstanding member of the community who has "saved" lives, but you wouldn't know anything about that!!
Who are you? Did you live in the same household with Leigh Ann & her husband? Did you watch him suffer everyday for 4 long years, after many failed attempts at rehab? Did you work full time & take care of two small children while trying to care for a person who was too far gone to help themselves? You really do not have a clue as to what she went through. Were you a *friend* to Bobby? If so, what did you do to try to *save* him? Stop this, it is not right. If you knew Bobby at all, you would know how much he loved Leigh Ann. He chose the company he kept, the very ones who brought him down. It had nothing to do with Leigh Ann. She was on here trying to say what she felt for a friend, leave her personal life & tragedy out of it, it doesn't apply.
well well now

Dallas, TX

#28 Sep 4, 2010
FATTASS TOBY wrote:
tina is a great woman!SHE IS IN LOVE SO LEAVE HER ALONE!GREG IS A FUK HEAD JUST LIKE THE REST OF US BUTT HE HAS MADE SOME BAD CHOICES.SHE IS A GOOD ENOUGH PERSON THAT SHE CAN GET A FREE PASS ON HER MAN BEING A DUMBASS!!I STILL LOVE YOU TINA AND THANKS FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE FOR OUR PEOPLE!!
gregs already been to the pen twice already ...once bout 15 - 18 years ago him n his buddy knocked a girl in the head throwed her in the trunk of her car took off driving through the southern states...realized she was still alive dumped her off at a hosp er in tenn or virginia ..then left they spent each bout 5 - 8 years for that
Well What

Ashland, KY

#29 Sep 4, 2010
well well now wrote:
<quoted text>
gregs already been to the pen twice already ...once bout 15 - 18 years ago him n his buddy knocked a girl in the head throwed her in the trunk of her car took off driving through the southern states...realized she was still alive dumped her off at a hosp er in tenn or virginia ..then left they spent each bout 5 - 8 years for that
So he is messed up if that is a true story. Sounds like Tina was misguided, blinded by love for someone she thought she knew maybe?
observation

United States

#30 Sep 5, 2010
Tina may have been in love but she still knew what was right and wrong. We know she knew what was against the law. She may have been a good person, I don't know her. What I do know is that she was arrested for trafficing drugs. Not much else to say is there?
Societysucks

Columbus, OH

#31 Sep 5, 2010
These people were NON-Violent offenders of a law that prohibits a person from seeking pain releif when a Doctor can't be paid for or when a Doctor just tells you to take tylenol for pain he is not experiencing. To CRIMINALIZE THESE PEOPLE IS WRONG!! THEY NEED HELP NOT PUNISHMENT!
Finally

Ashland, KY

#32 Sep 5, 2010
Societysucks wrote:
These people were NON-Violent offenders of a law that prohibits a person from seeking pain releif when a Doctor can't be paid for or when a Doctor just tells you to take tylenol for pain he is not experiencing. To CRIMINALIZE THESE PEOPLE IS WRONG!! THEY NEED HELP NOT PUNISHMENT!
someone who understands.......Thank You. These Doctors write prescriptions for pain meds b/c the pharmaceutical companies reward them monetarily for endorsing their *product*, but when the individual becomes addicted & the big dogs step in & start to monitor the Doctors, they tuck their tails in & cut the patient off. It is just a sick cycle. Lock the Doctors up first....
bookem dano

Richmond, KY

#33 Sep 5, 2010
well well now wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard they raped her too!
BURKSY

Gibsonia, PA

#34 Sep 6, 2010
ThaQueen wrote:
Its not her fault that he does what he does...leave her out of it.....she's never done anything to hurt anybody
tina is a really good person she just got in with a bad crowd we all know how easy that is around here
hahahaha

Gibsonia, PA

#35 Sep 6, 2010
really wrote:
<quoted text> I like your statement " she's never done anything to hurt anybody".. OMG are you a complete idiot? You must be. Let's see were do I begin. First off, if (she did) sell these drugs,(all innocent, until proven guilty) then she did hurt someone, and that someone is my son. My son is a recovered drug addict, can never say was, because once you are a drug addict, you will always be considered a a addict. So there ya go "QUEENIE" tell me that doesn't hurt someone! whether he got it from her ,greg, or whoever sells the drugs they all hurt people. How would you like to go to the hospital in severe pain, due to a car accident, guess what, suffer, no pain meds, why? Once a addict always a addict.. So it does hurt, smarted up and get yourself some treatment or be a little more educated on the subject of drugs and how the shit hurts people, the suppliers hurt these addicts, before you state she never hurt anyone.
hey fu#* off tina is a good person its not her fault she got in with bad people you should know dumbas* your from ironton she prob sent the cops to your place a couple of times on count of your fu#* up son so yeah go on and run your fu#*ing mouth about people you dont know and this once an addict always an addict that may be true but if you are in a car accident you will still be given pain medicine i work at a hospital so maybe you should practice what you preach and get educated about the shi* you talk
meee

Ashland, KY

#36 Sep 6, 2010
bookem dano wrote:
<quoted text> I heard they raped her too!
No they didnt
hahaha

Richmond, KY

#37 Sep 6, 2010
hahahaha wrote:
<quoted text>hey fu#* off tina is a good person its not her fault she got in with bad people you should know dumbas* your from ironton she prob sent the cops to your place a couple of times on count of your fu#* up son so yeah go on and run your fu#*ing mouth about people you dont know and this once an addict always an addict that may be true but if you are in a car accident you will still be given pain medicine i work at a hospital so maybe you should practice what you preach and get educated about the shi* you talk
First off cops have never and I mean never been to my house.. Good people don't do bad things, if they did they wouldn't be considered "good people" I am very well educated RN,BSN, and you are given the very losest of doses of pain medication when you are a addict, when you are in the hospital. And yes it is her fault she got in with the so-called "bad people", you pick and let people in your lives, if they aren't any good and don't obey they law, cause one self to be in that situation, they yes it is your fault.. If I know someone is selling drugs, no I am not going to be involved with them. Anyone with common sense would do they same stay away...
confused

Ashland, KY

#38 Sep 7, 2010
greg white gets out of prison for rape goes right to a police dispatcher. she was stealing drugs from the jail to give to her pill head rapist. check into that. you got to love good ol Ironton.
To Confused

Saint Albans, WV

#39 Sep 7, 2010
God confused,,,you really are an idiot.....first that's not what happened and second Ironton doesn't even have a jail....now the sherrif's dept has a jail....but not IPD....third they don't even keep drugs at the jail...a doctor comes in and hands out meds....I hate people that talk shit about things they have no idea about and then make themselves look like a complete ass....once again there is someone to prove my point about goat-roapers....maybe someone should "check into" the people leaving these posts.
hahahahha

Gibsonia, PA

#40 Sep 7, 2010
hahahahahah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aluminum factory Boyd co. 1,000 jobs 15 min cnn 5
Pee Wee Bob for County Commisner 18 min Trent 13
Moby Max computer program at Rock Hill 2 hr randomnamehere 15
((( Pray Today in May 21, 2018 ))) 5 hr Anonymous 2
Who even uses Topix. 8 hr Idiot_Hicks 3
Pray Today in May 20, 2018 9 hr Anonymou 1
Horse Creek Riders MC (Nov '14) 19 hr its evident 56

Ironton Jobs

Personal Finance

Ironton Mortgages