greg white&tina bailey

Posted in the Ironton Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
hiding my name

United States

#1 Apr 12, 2010
gregs a junkie who shoots up all the time and his old lady is the dispatcher at i-town police dept she must keep him outta trouble cause his buddys have gotten busted
ThaQueen

Ashland, KY

#2 Apr 12, 2010
Its not her fault that he does what he does...leave her out of it.....she's never done anything to hurt anybody
hiding my name

United States

#3 Apr 12, 2010
ThaQueen wrote:
Its not her fault that he does what he does...leave her out of it.....she's never done anything to hurt anybody
i agrre with u i just dont know why shes with him hes worthless
FATTASS TOBY

Nicholasville, KY

#4 Apr 12, 2010
tina is a great woman!SHE IS IN LOVE SO LEAVE HER ALONE!GREG IS A FUK HEAD JUST LIKE THE REST OF US BUTT HE HAS MADE SOME BAD CHOICES.SHE IS A GOOD ENOUGH PERSON THAT SHE CAN GET A FREE PASS ON HER MAN BEING A DUMBASS!!I STILL LOVE YOU TINA AND THANKS FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE FOR OUR PEOPLE!!
haha

United States

#5 Apr 12, 2010
tina is an angel.... she is an amazing person and she is just trying to help greg.. she cant help him because he wont help himself... ily tina keep your chin up and dont listen to these losers <3 M
ThaQueen

Ashland, KY

#6 Apr 14, 2010
I love Tina with all my heart!!! She's always been wonderful to me & my family!! I can't believe anyone would have a bad thing to say about her....
Leigh Ann Bazell

Broken Arrow, OK

#7 Apr 14, 2010
hiding my name wrote:
gregs a junkie who shoots up all the time and his old lady is the dispatcher at i-town police dept she must keep him outta trouble cause his buddys have gotten busted
Tina is a wonderful person and has always been good to me and everyone I know! She has already suffered unimagineable loss in her life and you obviously cannot comprehend what it is like to have a family member or loved one addicted to drugs. You should not judge someone for trying to help someone they love. It could be you in that same position some day!
powow

Chesapeake, OH

#8 Sep 2, 2010
now wht do you think about these 2
mark

Ashland, KY

#9 Sep 2, 2010
on the news tonight it said she was introuble also for selling? is this right?
Anonymous

Ashland, KY

#10 Sep 2, 2010
tina is one of the sweetest ladies you will ever meet. gonna keep her in my prayers.
urmom

Columbus, OH

#11 Sep 2, 2010
ThaQueen wrote:
Obviously she has done something or she wouldn't have been charged stupid.
OMG

Flatwoods, KY

#12 Sep 2, 2010
Can not believe this at all....She has 4 felony charges of selling drugs.... Hopefully she will get a price of doing this and make a better life without him...

And before anyone says anything about her losing somene or having a loved one on drugs I CAN SAY ON BOTH COUNTS BEEN THERE BUT I DID NOT GO OUT AND SELL DRUGS TO FEEL THE HOLES IN MY LIFE AND MY LOVED ONE IS RECOVERING...They may had them as a dealer who knows...Who knows how many they deal too.

And for the IPD NOT to protect one of their own it has to be something big...
in bounds

Ashland, KY

#13 Sep 2, 2010
I would say there is alot of people from that department facing charges. The chief is facing felony charges, now this. Who is in charge of that place. The chief has no idea what his officers are doing. Or does he? Way to go chief carey, got a bunch of losers working for you. I would be proud to say I am captain of that sinking ship,. lmao
So Wrong

Richmond, KY

#14 Sep 2, 2010
in bounds wrote:
I would say there is alot of people from that department facing charges. The chief is facing felony charges, now this. Who is in charge of that place. The chief has no idea what his officers are doing. Or does he? Way to go chief carey, got a bunch of losers working for you. I would be proud to say I am captain of that sinking ship,. lmao
And you would be wrong or more people would have been arrested. You are so full of crap, the chief is not facing any type of charges or he would not be the chief. He is being sued federally by a crocked cop who broke the law and was fired. These are adult men and women, he should not have to watch them like little children, it seems to me he is weeding out the loosers. I dont think the ship is sinking, its just that the bad saliors being made to walk the plank. Get'em chief!!
hahahha

Gibsonia, PA

#15 Sep 3, 2010
she might be sweet but i have seen her snort a little bit of everything, they are where they BOTH need to be!!!!!she should have stopped him a long time go, eventually everyone who does this crap is going to go down!
simple

Columbus, OH

#16 Sep 3, 2010
You play you pay, she is where she belongs... she broke the law and NO ONE is above the law! Tired of the "shes sweet, shes a good person"...NO she is not she was buying and selling drugs AND if she was not SHE ALLOWED another person to do so and stood by that person while they brought GARBAGE into our community and to our children! How would you feel knowing that what they bought and sold went to YOUR children! It did affect someones home whether it be children using or children STARVING because their parents were using! Stop the pity train and get onboard with REALITY!
dumbbbbbb

Flatwoods, KY

#17 Sep 3, 2010
lock them both up with rest of the dealers.
Bazell Family

Ashland, KY

#18 Sep 3, 2010
Leigh Ann Bazell wrote:
<quoted text>Tina is a wonderful person and has always been good to me and everyone I know! She has already suffered unimagineable loss in her life and you obviously cannot comprehend what it is like to have a family member or loved one addicted to drugs. You should not judge someone for trying to help someone they love. It could be you in that same position some day!
I agree wholeheartedly in everything you said, Leigh Ann. I like Tina too, & I wish her the very best of luck. I cannot believe any of this was her fault.
you suck

Columbus, OH

#19 Sep 3, 2010
Bazell Family wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree wholeheartedly in everything you said, Leigh Ann. I like Tina too, & I wish her the very best of luck. I cannot believe any of this was her fault.
Remember that when its someone YOU know strung out on drugs and you find out who has been selling them to that person... best of luck then huh! or are you gonna want the seller locked up! yeah its always a different song and dance when its in your own back yard! you people need to stop being so damned naive!
Leigh Ann Hater

Richmond, KY

#20 Sep 3, 2010
Leigh Ann Bazell wrote:
<quoted text>Tina is a wonderful person and has always been good to me and everyone I know! She has already suffered unimagineable loss in her life and you obviously cannot comprehend what it is like to have a family member or loved one addicted to drugs. You should not judge someone for trying to help someone they love. It could be you in that same position some day!
So, Leigh Ann, just exactly what was it that you did to try to save your husband from dying?? Did you lock him in re-hab to help him get cleaned up?? NO! Did you move him away from the people that were bringing him down and trying to kill him to try to help him?? NO!! You just shack up with the next needle lover...good luck with that and your diseases!! Your situation and Tina's situation have nothing to do with each other, Tina is an outstanding member of the community who has "saved" lives, but you wouldn't know anything about that!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
People asking for money at ashland burger king 48 min Bastard 2 21
Jay 1 hr Rehab 11
Billy Harper 1 hr iknowiknow 143
rally on the river a disgrace to ironton (Aug '10) 3 hr Blah blah blah 313
Tommy Taylor 5 hr Tommys girl 4
homer camel 6 hr keef 5
Becky Davis Christian 6 hr Cinderella 1

Ironton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance