Biggest pill heads in ironton ?
hazel

Huntington, IN

#22 Nov 12, 2010
U r
angel

Ironton, OH

#23 Nov 12, 2010
Margo ervan.James Stapleton. Amanda ,all Useing Amanda,s dads address in Florida, so They can drag 30,p10 back and bars to kill people with,and don,t give a crap about Ther baby because they gave him away ,how sad is that,dead beat dad,biggest dope heads and sellers in Ironton,
topillspills

Philo, OH

#24 Nov 12, 2010
pillspills wrote:
Uhm did i exacly say when i sold to them uhmm no go and reread what i said u dumbass it dont matter if shes in prison or not i still sold to her in the past
I believe you are the dumbass. You are the one who said " how do i know this is bc i sell to them" Sell means that you are presently doing it. Oh, but I guess you are another "Arnton" drop-out and wouldn't know how to use English properly. I guess you also wouldn't have enough sense to realize that Ironton's Finest could decide to have your IP address given to them! I love stupid people!!!
get real

United States

#25 Nov 12, 2010
topillspills wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you are the dumbass. You are the one who said " how do i know this is bc i sell to them" Sell means that you are presently doing it. Oh, but I guess you are another "Arnton" drop-out and wouldn't know how to use English properly. I guess you also wouldn't have enough sense to realize that Ironton's Finest could decide to have your IP address given to them! I love stupid people!!!
an IP address is the same as a phone number. no proof the IP address belongs to this person that is using it. its not as if its their social security number being revealed.
pillspills

Demotte, IN

#26 Nov 12, 2010
Excuse me bitchh my english is well spoken ok another thing it doesnt mean i have sold to her lately i have sold to the others but i havent sold to can and bj since the lived on ridgeway and got the kidos takn and u wanna run ur lips i can smak them for ya ;)
amyylone

United States

#27 Nov 12, 2010
pillspills wrote:
Excuse me bitchh my english is well spoken ok another thing it doesnt mean i have sold to her lately i have sold to the others but i havent sold to can and bj since the lived on ridgeway and got the kidos takn and u wanna run ur lips i can smak them for ya ;)
its a damn shame this chick didn't snitch you out. You must be a real live winner to brag about selling drugs to a women who's kids are bein taken prolly for drug use too. Sick! and your so sick u don't/ won't even see harm in what u do. Way to go...looking out for your fellow bros. & sisters
pillspills

Demotte, IN

#28 Nov 12, 2010
well for one am i there for them or their kids noo im here for my self to get that cash to make it on my own i love takin ppls money for the drugs that i sell them sellin drugs is common around her and u make a shitton of money off of abusers like everyones name on here its not my fault they make the decision to but them 30dollars on a pill hell thats great way to build ya money up! n 7.30 an hr doesnt feed me n my family but sellin ab ovr 200 30s a day thatsupports my family with evrything they need n want
amyylone

United States

#29 Nov 13, 2010
Coooooool!
starsky n hutch

Houston, TX

#30 Nov 13, 2010
David Bensinger aka Benz
confused

United States

#32 Nov 13, 2010
pillspills wrote:
Jake & david morrison shyann dodson bill stapleton wanda stapelton candice & bj robinson shane marshall kristal keaton brian morris angie keaton billy hogan becky newcomb and how do i know this is bc i sell to them
i know a couple of becky newcombs and neither one is on pills so i think you should update your facts
pills pills

Demotte, IN

#33 Nov 13, 2010
well u must not know her that well
Toots

Clover, SC

#34 Nov 13, 2010
Glad I don t know ANYOnE ON THIS SITE....
hah

Richmond, KY

#35 Nov 13, 2010
the question should be who doesnt do pills in ironton, you dumb f*ck.
topillspills

United States

#36 Nov 13, 2010
pillspills wrote:
First you need to get it right. I'm a dude and you aren't tall enough to reach my lips! Good luck with the pill dealing because it won't be long till you are out of business. Better remember who you sold to because they are ratting you out!
pillspills

Demotte, IN

#37 Nov 13, 2010
Okay i doubt that noone ratss me out u cock! trust me i give em the hook up and besides if they ratt me out i got more pull in lawerence county then ud ever think :):):)
jk pilla

Ashland, KY

#38 Nov 13, 2010
all of mullinsville
Joey

Cranberry Twp, PA

#39 Nov 15, 2010
If I was president, I would put together a team of navy seal and marine snipers, to kill gang members, these 1% motorcycle clubs, and pill heads. Drop the crime rate in the US by 60% lol
haaa

Grand Prairie, TX

#40 Nov 15, 2010
starsky n hutch wrote:
David Bensinger aka Benz
that's an understatement. They want to know pill heads not junkies
snitches

Ironton, OH

#41 Nov 15, 2010
how stupid of you tards to go through answering that ... leaves you in the snitching bracket ha ... but hey its all good im not on pills nor a pothead ..but however do have kids and would like to see all the pillheads taken and put over in prison ..why do people get on pot and pills and shoot up ? ha to change the way they feel and if i had to get on drugs just to live my life daily id probably just go ahead and shoot myself .. ha so for all you smokers and snorters out there do ironton a favior and save our tax money and just go ahead and end it now not just for yourself but for all us hard working tax payers as well cause you never do nothing wrong unless it comes back and hits you in the azz 3 times .. you will end up getting caught ha ..
capitalism a love story

United States

#42 Nov 15, 2010
Joey wrote:
If I was president, I would put together a team of navy seal and marine snipers, to kill gang members, these 1% motorcycle clubs, and pill heads. Drop the crime rate in the US by 60% lol
no money to be made by killing them. but housing them in a prison there are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ironton water 32 min puddin 12
I-Town bridge jumper 42 min EHW 3
My professor is a FILTHY leftist and 1 hr Haha 29
Danny Mckight (Jul '10) 4 hr denise 18
Phyllis Carl blankenship (Mar '15) 10 hr Joe Ridgeway 10
Patriot EMS EMT's 12 hr Kickstart 5
connie addis (Aug '10) 14 hr Haula 53

Ironton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance