Posted in the Ironton Forum

Rhparent

United States

#1 Mar 8, 2010
???
Friend

United States

#2 Mar 8, 2010
Yes i do and i know nothing but good about her ! great woman/parent/coach/person ! leave her alone her name should never be on here !
Another Rh parent

Demotte, IN

#3 Mar 8, 2010
What do u need to know? if ur a Rh parent im sure you know her or someone who does. This isnt an honest way to find out anything about anyone. Shes a nice lady trying to live life like everyone else. no one wants to see there name on here, this site is n othing but trouble and lies
RH EMPLOYEE

Demotte, IN

#4 Mar 8, 2010
Shasta is a good person. Her name doesnt belong on here. people need to get a life and stop trying to ruin others, thats all this site is good for. Everyone to stop and think about how they would feel if there name was on here before they think about puting someone elses name here.
Who

Demotte, IN

#5 Mar 8, 2010
Is there nothing else to talk about? this girl works. Coaches. And takes care of her kids on her own and does what she can to help others. Can we talk about the weather or something more interesting like getting this site shut down for good before it ruins everyones life.
Amber

Demotte, IN

#6 Mar 9, 2010
I went to school with shasta awesome ball player. She could pitch a mean softball. She had it rough growing up with her mom sick, she took care of her til she died, shasta was a senior. Turned out to be a great person and mother. would do anything for anybody, very sweet lady.
Itowny

Columbus, OH

#7 Mar 9, 2010
I agree! Nice person! Great mom too!
I know

Richmond, KY

#8 Mar 9, 2010
She is great! She is an awesome mom and she works hard....she would do anything for someone in need...need more people around like her!
yes

Demotte, IN

#9 Mar 9, 2010
Totaly agree, very sweet person. has a big heart.
softball mom

Demotte, IN

#10 Mar 9, 2010
Shes coached my daughter before and shes very loving and very supportive. She loves the kids and loves being with them. Very nice lady, her children are very lucky to have her as a mother.
friend

United States

#11 Mar 9, 2010
awsome mom that sums her up !
Mother

United States

#12 Mar 9, 2010
HOE !
I know

Richmond, KY

#13 Mar 9, 2010
Jealous mother???? LOL
marc

United States

#14 Mar 9, 2010
real jealous obviousley !
CRYSTAL

Demotte, IN

#15 Mar 9, 2010
Obviously you dont know her because thats far from the truth and are you so miserable in your life that you feel like you have to try and ruin some one elses. Shasta is an awsome person and mother, those who know her already know shes a great person. i noticed you didnt put your name. Its easy to hide behind a screen and type what ever you want because you know its a lie and you wouldnt say it to her face.
seen it all

Norwich, OH

#16 Apr 2, 2010
Shasta Shasta Shasta I’m so glad to see you can give yourself a pep talk on here. But, you should seek some counseling from a professional. When you stoop so low as to bash other people because of YOUR insecurities, it is really sad. You need to get over it. Move on look in the mirror and say these things. Quit putting other people down it really doesn’t make you feel or look any better. So keep up the self-support and drop the gossip you will feel so much better. We will be praying for you.
trish

Ashland, KY

#17 Apr 5, 2011
she is a bitch and her own kids can't stand her!!!!!!!!!!
me

Ashland, KY

#19 May 18, 2011
chas wrote:
And she thinks Jim loves her, thats a joke he cheats on her all the time. Why do you think he has not married her?????
Shasta is an amazing person. Wonderfull mother, coach, works hards. She don't bother anyone. Lay off of her. She don't stick her nose in ur life does. So keep yours out of hers and her kids adore her. So grow up and if wanna bash someone do it to their face
sameol

Georgetown, KY

#20 May 19, 2011
well i can disagree and agree about things on her but i bet someone just wanted to see if they are liked or not ya think??well did you get your answer shasta it looks 50/50 and to me i would take it i don't think that many people liked you in school from what i heard you was nothing but a bully esp.to those who were smaller,hopefully you set a better exam.for your kids and not let them be the way you were.
shelly

Ashland, KY

#21 May 20, 2011
Really she is fake as hell, she thinks she is better than everyone and she does put her nose into everyones business and her two comments mean nothing. The way i understand her family can't stand her said she is a bitch. Her kids are scared to death of her!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Billy Harper 15 min humbleman 52
the media is responsable for the murders of cops 35 min George 20
Mexican American war on 93 3 hr The Truth 11
Who is the Dominant 1% MC in Ohio? (Apr '11) 5 hr Sylvia 571
Murder 650 strip mines 6 hr oldman7 8
Jane Fonda 6 hr Bruce 23
What's wrong with you people supporting drinkin... 6 hr road warrior 6

Ironton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance