bald guy at fuzzy duck

bald guy at fuzzy duck

Posted in the Ironton Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
ducky

Hurricane, WV

#1 Dec 10, 2009
Whats the story with the bald guy that hangs out there. i think his name is scott or scotty.
yep

Hurricane, WV

#2 Dec 12, 2009
Is he a little short dude that acts cocky?
hmmmm

Newburgh, IN

#3 Dec 12, 2009
is his name billy cox...i kno he is short and bald and cocky and use to b a bouncer there.....is this who u are talking about
ducky

Hurricane, WV

#4 Dec 12, 2009
I thought I heard someone call him scott. don't know but seems like a real ass.
hmmmm

Newburgh, IN

#5 Dec 12, 2009
if its billy cox he is a stalker omg look how many cpos girls have on him
Kerri Boggs

Columbus, OH

#6 Dec 15, 2009
He's not an ass. Maybe you caught him at a bad time. He's DEFINATELY not a stalker. Billy is a GREAT guy, very nice. It continues to amaze me how quick people are to bash and say completely negative things about people. You, Ducky, ask a question and you did say he seems like an ass, but from that you get these junior high, "OMG" responses about CPO's, etc. instead of someone just answering you. What I said is only my opinion, but I've known him for quite some time. Hope nothing bad happened between the two of you, but he's genuinely a pretty good dude.
wow

Newburgh, IN

#7 Dec 20, 2009
wow carrie mabey before u get on here and ramble about something u kno nothing about...u should check his record cause i beg to differ he does have stalking protection orders and yes i mean more than one...and since u kno a certain fireman so well ask him about ur good guy slashing his tires...so again until u kno the facts keep ur mouth shut
wtf ever

Newburgh, IN

#8 Dec 20, 2009
my aunt is one of those girls who has a cpo on billy so again carrie get ur facts straight before u accuse ppl of bashing...when they are in fact stating what is proven
hunter

Dallas, TX

#9 Dec 20, 2009
just because someone has a cpo doesnt mean anything. i can go get a cpo against anyone just pay $50 and wala there you have it. i dont know this Billy Cox feller at all but you cant say he's a bad person just because someone has a cpo against him

Since: Dec 09

Dubois, IN

#10 Dec 21, 2009
well i know bill cox very well and he is a very great guy and for one you prob had sex him and got hooked lol and yes i know him like that he can get the job done like no other damn dont feel bad i miss it to hun so you need to get over it ok to have sex with someone and then they drop you is no reason to try to make he look bad ok you need to let it go

Since: Dec 09

Dubois, IN

#11 Dec 21, 2009
kerri boggs i dont know you but bill is a great guy you are prob right he dont take crap at all i dont know how well you know him but iv seen that about him its not good when he gets mad trust me lol

Since: Dec 09

Dubois, IN

#12 Dec 21, 2009
wtf ever wrote:
my aunt is one of those girls who has a cpo on billy so again carrie get ur facts straight before u accuse ppl of bashing...when they are in fact stating what is proven
lol ur aunt got hooked that sucks
courtney

Newburgh, IN

#13 Dec 22, 2009
first of all its my cousin who has the cpo along with several other women...and i dont think she was hooked u have to have sex with someone before u can get hooked...he had a crush on her and followed her and her friends cut her boy friends tires...billie im sure this is u on here trying to make urself look good...but the fact is its on tape of u getting mad at her cause she was shooting a pool tournament and she wouldnt have any thing to do with u and u pulled a knife out on u...so u tell me did she just pay 50 dollars for a cpo no i dont think so ...judge mccown said there was a stack of cpos to go against billie...there is nothing good about him..he doesnt know how to b just friends with women...he stalks girls who dont want him...and he even tried to get her to drop the cpo so he could get a gun...and im only 15 but i saw [email protected]@ck and believe me noone would want that chapstick...jennifer ur to damn funny...y dont u ask his x becky brooks on how he beat her and continued to stalk her ...or his x amber who now has a baby with his brother robbie how she had to get a cpo for stalking as well...u girls dont shit about him..its not hard to kno the personna he wants u to believe...ask his brother robbie about him im sure he has nothing good to say about billie too...and keri boggs everyone in town knows how crazy she is....gosh u ppl still seize to amaze me how ignorance runs deep in this town...would u like to see the video tape from the fire department where billie and his friend slashed a firemans tires because billie was jealous....he is useless...and im so glad my cousin doesnt get on this site cause im sure she would b laughing knowing u all think he rawks....grow up like i said im 15 and am smarter than all of u and can see past the posterior of ones personna...if u werent there dont judge...ask danny mcdaniels what kind of grief billie caused him cause he was my cousins best friend and billie hated her talking to any one ....GET IT THRU UR HEAD...SHE GOT THE CPO BECAUSE HE IS A STALKER.....PLAIN AND SIMPLE...AND I HOPE WHEN THIS ONE IS UP SHE FILES AGAIN...AND KEEPS IT GOING.....HE IS ONE PERSON SHE IS TERRIFIED OVER......
courtney

Newburgh, IN

#14 Dec 22, 2009
and ducky ...if u are ducky layne...please watch out for ur wife heather cause she is pretty and sweet and just the kind of girl he would try to take advantage of and start stalking

Since: Dec 09

Dubois, IN

#15 Dec 23, 2009
courtney wrote:
and ducky ...if u are ducky layne...please watch out for ur wife heather cause she is pretty and sweet and just the kind of girl he would try to take advantage of and start stalking
lol see dumb people cant even spell lol

Since: Dec 09

Dubois, IN

#16 Dec 23, 2009
lol courtney u are so dumb learn how to spell ok hun look bill has prob has more then you will ever have in ur life look at him he has everthing new truck a new harley for one. then a house what do you live in a box and he has money always looks good what do you have you are probly a low life skank that has nothn in life and will never have nothn what prob on wellfare i could just see you grease in ur hair dirty butt outfits stink that is what kills me. plus he is always with girls i was with him he dont chase me down here it is lol ol god i slept with bill cox he is crazy i think u are the crazy one lol get a life skank butt
courtney

Newburgh, IN

#17 Dec 23, 2009
hahaha its called computer slang...skank u dont kno any thing bitch...billie is a stalker with a chapstick dick...he has things from buying it from his disability and putting his grandmother in debt....i wonder how the social security board would like to kno that he draws a nut check and works for the fuzzy duck...i kno he stalked my cousin and tried to stab her and tried to wreck her and danny mcdaniels...bitch u have no fucking clue...woman dont want him they use him .. i mean look at him who in the fuck would want to b seen with a penguin...he has a house what a joke he lives with his mommy in a trailer in wheelersburg....him and his brother craig which both of them ran misty carrico off the road on hog run road and tried to kill her as well...u need to watch who u are calling skank..im 15 and my parents work and always have ....u kno shit about me...i think u are a fucking coward this is prob billie on here trying to talk his self up...but wait he isnt smart enough to come up with all this stuff on his own...grease in my hair...wow is that all u got u fucking trailer park trashy cum gusling dumpster diving sewer rat...so again girls beware BILLIE DOESN NOT KNOW HOW TO TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER...HE IS A STALKER AND GETS A NUT CHECK FOR BEING CRAZY ITS NOT HARD TO GET LOANS TO MAKE UR SELF APPEAR BIGGER THAN U ACTUALLY ARE BY GETTING UR GRANDMA TO COSIGN OR EVEN PAY FOR IT....IMEAN REALLY DO U THINK U COULD AFFORD TO HAVE A NEW TRUCK ...A HARLEY AND A HOUSE ON A SALARY FROM THE FUZZY DUCK....ANY ONE WHO BELIEVES THIS ONE IS DUMBER THAN BILLIE IS......AND DO BELIEVE ME I DO KNO FOR A FACT THE ONLY JOB HE HAS EVER HAD IS BEING A BOUNCER IN A BAR AND I DO KNO HE CANT EVEN FIGHT SOMEONE WOULD BEAT HIS ASS THAT WANTED TOO CAUSE ALL HE DOES IS SCRATCH....FIGHTS LIKE A GIRL....PLEASE U ALL KILL ME THINKING HE IS SOMETHING.....BTW BILLIE GET A LIFE AND QUIT THINKING UR ALL THAT...U LIVE IN A ROOM IN UR MOMMYS TRAILER...AND WE KNO SHE HAS NO MONEY SHE WORKS AT A DAMN CRAFT STORE AND UR DADDY DONT DO SHIT FOR U.....IM SURE THE THINGS U HAVE .....HAVE A SALVAGE TITLE THAT UR DADDY FIXED UP FOR U...TO MAKE IT LOOK NEW...DONT WORRY BILLIE I WILL B TURNING U IN FOR HAVING A JOB AND DRAWING OFF OF THE GOVERMENT....AND I WILL ALSO SEE TO IT THAT THE POLICE FIND OUT U R TRYING AND HAVE A GUN IN UR HOUSE AND U HAVE CURRENT CPOS AGAINST U.......NOW CALL ME A STUPID SKANK AGAIN....CAUSE THIS 15 YRS OLD LIL GIRL KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT SHE IS TALKING ABOUT....GOD BLESS AND HAVE A GOOD NIGHT SLUTTY JENNIFER/BILLIE

Since: Dec 09

Dubois, IN

#18 Dec 24, 2009
lol damn the same story about beth and craig damn your good hun lol you need to check again girl he has his own place now hun and look the only one that is crazy is you on here talking trash not him its you lol i called him today and told him about this and you no what he said if all you got to do is talk about him thats leaven someone else alone he said he didnt no who you are prob someone that cant stand someone to have things and that sounds right to me its awful funny everyone you talk to likes bill but u are right his dad has never been around for him but thats ok i will always be here for him i love him to death if you are 15 you are a lil smart ASS you need help i see you are from ky lol lol incest huh you have daddy to tuck you in bed and say wow daddy lol
Cassie

Youngstown, OH

#19 Dec 24, 2009
Read this and it's east to see who the skanky stalker is. Girl, you're STALKING Bill! AND you are trash! But keep talking it's easy to figure out who you are! Aient you worried about him coming after you? Obviously not! You are very stupid.
courtney wrote:
hahaha its called computer slang...skank u dont kno any thing bitch...billie is a stalker with a chapstick dick...he has things from buying it from his disability and putting his grandmother in debt....i wonder how the social security board would like to kno that he draws a nut check and works for the fuzzy duck...i kno he stalked my cousin and tried to stab her and tried to wreck her and danny mcdaniels...bitch u have no fucking clue...woman dont want him they use him .. i mean look at him who in the fuck would want to b seen with a penguin...he has a house what a joke he lives with his mommy in a trailer in wheelersburg....him and his brother craig which both of them ran misty carrico off the road on hog run road and tried to kill her as well...u need to watch who u are calling skank..im 15 and my parents work and always have ....u kno shit about me...i think u are a fucking coward this is prob billie on here trying to talk his self up...but wait he isnt smart enough to come up with all this stuff on his own...grease in my hair...wow is that all u got u fucking trailer park trashy cum gusling dumpster diving sewer rat...so again girls beware BILLIE DOESN NOT KNOW HOW TO TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER...HE IS A STALKER AND GETS A NUT CHECK FOR BEING CRAZY ITS NOT HARD TO GET LOANS TO MAKE UR SELF APPEAR BIGGER THAN U ACTUALLY ARE BY GETTING UR GRANDMA TO COSIGN OR EVEN PAY FOR IT....IMEAN REALLY DO U THINK U COULD AFFORD TO HAVE A NEW TRUCK ...A HARLEY AND A HOUSE ON A SALARY FROM THE FUZZY DUCK....ANY ONE WHO BELIEVES THIS ONE IS DUMBER THAN BILLIE IS......AND DO BELIEVE ME I DO KNO FOR A FACT THE ONLY JOB HE HAS EVER HAD IS BEING A BOUNCER IN A BAR AND I DO KNO HE CANT EVEN FIGHT SOMEONE WOULD BEAT HIS ASS THAT WANTED TOO CAUSE ALL HE DOES IS SCRATCH....FIGHTS LIKE A GIRL....PLEASE U ALL KILL ME THINKING HE IS SOMETHING.....BTW BILLIE GET A LIFE AND QUIT THINKING UR ALL THAT...U LIVE IN A ROOM IN UR MOMMYS TRAILER...AND WE KNO SHE HAS NO MONEY SHE WORKS AT A DAMN CRAFT STORE AND UR DADDY DONT DO SHIT FOR U.....IM SURE THE THINGS U HAVE .....HAVE A SALVAGE TITLE THAT UR DADDY FIXED UP FOR U...TO MAKE IT LOOK NEW...DONT WORRY BILLIE I WILL B TURNING U IN FOR HAVING A JOB AND DRAWING OFF OF THE GOVERMENT....AND I WILL ALSO SEE TO IT THAT THE POLICE FIND OUT U R TRYING AND HAVE A GUN IN UR HOUSE AND U HAVE CURRENT CPOS AGAINST U.......NOW CALL ME A STUPID SKANK AGAIN....CAUSE THIS 15 YRS OLD LIL GIRL KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT SHE IS TALKING ABOUT....GOD BLESS AND HAVE A GOOD NIGHT SLUTTY JENNIFER/BILLIE
Cassie

Youngstown, OH

#20 Dec 24, 2009
Hello Courtney Stapleton. U want to keep this going?
courtney wrote:
first of all its my cousin who has the cpo along with several other women...and i dont think she was hooked u have to have sex with someone before u can get hooked...he had a crush on her and followed her and her friends cut her boy friends tires...billie im sure this is u on here trying to make urself look good...but the fact is its on tape of u getting mad at her cause she was shooting a pool tournament and she wouldnt have any thing to do with u and u pulled a knife out on u...so u tell me did she just pay 50 dollars for a cpo no i dont think so ...judge mccown said there was a stack of cpos to go against billie...there is nothing good about him..he doesnt know how to b just friends with women...he stalks girls who dont want him...and he even tried to get her to drop the cpo so he could get a gun...and im only 15 but i saw [email protected]@ck and believe me noone would want that chapstick...jennifer ur to damn funny...y dont u ask his x becky brooks on how he beat her and continued to stalk her ...or his x amber who now has a baby with his brother robbie how she had to get a cpo for stalking as well...u girls dont shit about him..its not hard to kno the personna he wants u to believe...ask his brother robbie about him im sure he has nothing good to say about billie too...and keri boggs everyone in town knows how crazy she is....gosh u ppl still seize to amaze me how ignorance runs deep in this town...would u like to see the video tape from the fire department where billie and his friend slashed a firemans tires because billie was jealous....he is useless...and im so glad my cousin doesnt get on this site cause im sure she would b laughing knowing u all think he rawks....grow up like i said im 15 and am smarter than all of u and can see past the posterior of ones personna...if u werent there dont judge...ask danny mcdaniels what kind of grief billie caused him cause he was my cousins best friend and billie hated her talking to any one ....GET IT THRU UR HEAD...SHE GOT THE CPO BECAUSE HE IS A STALKER.....PLAIN AND SIMPLE...AND I HOPE WHEN THIS ONE IS UP SHE FILES AGAIN...AND KEEPS IT GOING.....HE IS ONE PERSON SHE IS TERRIFIED OVER......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tesa Schoolcraft (Mar '10) 1 hr Jeff 27
IHS head footbaLL coach to be replaced mid seas... 1 hr Maury Povich 18
How did Jason chappy pass? 2 hr Sorry 4
Mike Sark 3 hr Sharon Peters 5
Rock hill employee sending nudes to students. 3 hr Yall Stoopid 11
overseas jobs 14 hr observer 7
rashee pringle (Jun '10) 17 hr Ruthann Robinette 7
Paul mollet 19 hr DUH 29

Ironton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ironton Mortgages