Posted in the Ironton Forum

15 Cent

Ironton, OH

#1 Sep 14, 2010
dirty girl or not ?
Lindsey

United States

#2 Sep 14, 2010
I know her and she looks like she is about 40 years old. I heard her mom gets er ready for school every morning, matbe that's why she has hair like her mom? idk! She is dumd as box of damn rocks. If it wasn't for her mom "buying" her friends she wouldn't have any.
Lindsey

United States

#3 Sep 14, 2010
maybe*
dumb*
Ditto

AOL

#4 Sep 15, 2010
Okay, there's more than one Brittany Thompson so can you guys please specify which one your talking about. Thanks.
to ditto

Ashland, KY

#5 Sep 15, 2010
Senior at Rock hill is who Lindsey is talking about if you can't tell.
Ruth Ann

Ashland, KY

#6 Sep 16, 2010
I'm glad you corrected your spelling. I bet you wish you had a mom like Brittany,sounds like someone is jealous. If you guys wasn't scared you would put your true name.
christie

Ashland, KY

#7 Sep 16, 2010
You know it is so sad that all people in this small town has to do is sit around and put good people down. ANYONE that knows this family knows they will do anything for anybody, you will never meet a nicer group of people. Brittany is a very sweet girl that will go farther in life than all you people. Actually what you can do is get a life and leave her alone. Yes Her mom buys her nice clothes but Brittany gets good grades and dont go out causing trouble for everyone she meets. Grow up get a life and stop being so damn jealouse, but really who could blamb you Brittany is a beautiful girl.
Ditto

AOL

#8 Sep 16, 2010
Obviously, I was just making sure the original poster was also.
Ashley M

United States

#9 Sep 16, 2010
Jealous if what, mommy Ruth Ann ?
Her learning disability or her huge teeth and ugly face. I mean come on read her facebook status and you can tell how dumb she is. Brittany is lucky to have a mom like you bc if she didn't she wouldn't have anything!
Oh and Ruth Ann start wearing jeans that fit you better :]
Ruth Ann

Ashland, KY

#10 Sep 16, 2010
You must not know her, because she's not ugly nor does she have big teeth. Your so funny. Brittany has lots of friends you wish you did. Sorry your so jealous of her. By the way is this your real name or are you hiding, if not scared please feel free to say your last name.
Bad Advise

Lebanon, KY

#11 Sep 16, 2010
No need to change the jeans you wear Ruth Ann, let haters hate, I could start a whole new thread about how good you look in those jeans but we wont go there. Tell the truth Ashley your just jealous of the GENES she past on to Brittany that makes her so damn hot.
Cindy Scott

United States

#12 Sep 16, 2010
Ruth Ann, why are you telling girls who I'm sure are underage to put their real name?you're too old for that stuff and Brittany is too. didn't she get held back a school year? Which makes her to old to beat anyone underage up without going to jail?
Ruth Ann

Ashland, KY

#13 Sep 17, 2010
I think that if your big enough to right stuff about people you should be big enough to say who you are. Who said anything about fighting. But you don't stay underage for ever.
christie

Ashland, KY

#14 Sep 17, 2010
Did everyone read the artical in the paper last night about Brittany and how she played such a good game against Chesapeake...WOW i would be jealous also if i was you!!!
rhhs

Ashland, KY

#15 Sep 17, 2010
haha its rock hill and chesapeake. volleyball. brittany thompson. wonder who cares? nobody because its lame. just like her.
Mckenzie

United States

#16 Sep 17, 2010
Volleyball is the ONLY thing you'll see her in paper for! It won't be for looks or good grades.
Ruth Ann

Ashland, KY

#17 Sep 20, 2010
Sounds like someone is jealous.
mommy_dearest

Ashland, KY

#19 Aug 17, 2011
RUTH ANN, LET THE HATERS HATE THEY HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO BUT WHEN IT ALL COMES DOWN THEY ARE JUST JEALOUS POS AND WISH THEY HAD A LIFE!!!!!!
Lmao

United States

#20 Aug 18, 2011
Yea I kno her and her grand mother , who both are wonder people,you jealous bitc-he's wish you looked like Brit , you need to grow up and get a real job so you'll have the money for some plastic surgery and look a lil bit descent in life
cuz

Ashland, KY

#21 Mar 10, 2012
she is prego and dont know who the daddy would be...lmao. all she wants is money from someone just like her momma money hungry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
To the idiot who dropped the dog off at the sch... 1 hr laughs at jackasses 13
carding at speedway (Jun '13) 1 hr John 39
alisa schaus slept with a 15 year old!! 2 hr Lol 38
hillary in 2016 4 hr mike 60
Is Ironton Car Care trustworthy? 6 hr bestcarcare 10
Obamas illegal immigrants 6 hr Phil C 10
the economy 6 hr info man 27
More from around the web

Ironton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE