Curious

Columbus, OH

#1 May 10, 2010
He used to be an old friend of mine that I haven't seen in years, Does anyone know what happened to him?
daughter

Ashland, KY

#2 Jan 29, 2013
Curious wrote:
He used to be an old friend of mine that I haven't seen in years, Does anyone know what happened to him?
He passed away in 1994. Did you go to school with him?
Curious

Lancaster, OH

#3 Feb 12, 2013
Oh no...No we met through a mutual friend. The last I heard anything, he had went to jail or got arrested, something like that.
Curious

Lancaster, OH

#4 Feb 12, 2013
Sorry We aren't talking about the same person, I woulda been 8 in 1994 and I didn't know him when i was that young.
daughter

Ashland, KY

#5 Feb 12, 2013
Oh, ok! I didn't realize anyone else from around here shared the name.
wondering

Freedom, PA

#6 Feb 13, 2013
Are you talking about mike petty who went to rock hill and would b around the age 30. If so he passed away a few months ago
Curious

Lancaster, OH

#7 Feb 23, 2013
Yeah that should be him :( I'm sorry to hear that, I haven't talked to him in years and had been wondering what happened to him.

Since: May 10

Ironton, Ohio

#8 Feb 23, 2013
Yeah that's probably him :( I'm sorry to hear that, I haven't talked to him in years and was wondering what had happened to him..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: New Beginnings Behavioral Health (Nov '14) 2 min Bobby joe 24
If you voted Obama 5 hr Soda 33
Please Read 8 hr Buffalo Bill 6
Mootz n Mullens Forever 8 hr Rock hill student 1
Kimberly Clark finally some karma your way... 9 hr purple rain 5
Anyone know who Chris wright wife is ? 10 hr Bucks 4
Rick Heaberlin 13 hr Sammi 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ironton Mortgages