Man gets $55,000 in judgement for top...

Man gets $55,000 in judgement for topix slander!

Posted in the Ironton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Great

Columbus, OH

#1 Sep 17, 2011
I hope he collects every penny as well. This will teach people to get on this site and say horrible things about others!
Beth supporter

Columbus, OH

#2 Sep 17, 2011
She will be loaded! Deserves every penny also.
Great

Columbus, OH

#3 Sep 17, 2011
It wasnt Beth it was Ralph. Beth will probably be next. She deserves something for all the slanderous remarks she's had to endure! Look the story up in the Ironton Tribune.
beths vaj

United States

#4 Sep 18, 2011
Beth supporter wrote:
She will be loaded! Deserves every penny also.
But she is quite manly also
Beth supporter

Columbus, OH

#6 Sep 18, 2011
Just add your name to the list there peanut. over 30,000 comments of her on here. He made $55,000.00. for four slanderous comments. The haters have just begun to feel the sting. and to the comment above. Thanks we can track you too. lmao on way to bank. Get 'em Beth get them all for what they have done to you.
jennifersharp

Lebanon, KY

#7 Sep 18, 2011
Beth supporter wrote:
Just add your name to the list there peanut. over 30,000 comments of her on here. He made $55,000.00. for four slanderous comments. The haters have just begun to feel the sting. and to the comment above. Thanks we can track you too. lmao on way to bank. Get 'em Beth get them all for what they have done to you.
I feel the same way i'm not jennifer sharp of course but this person posted that name and said it was them wrote all kinds of horrible things about me on here,and i'm doing the same thing i'm taking to court i may not get a penny but it will be well worth it seeing the person that wrote about me and their name being put out there so for the ones that commented on the post and you know who you are its all coming to an end i quess i will finally see the cowards that had to write the things about me they was quite a few posts so maybe i will see all of the ones that did it.Justice is what you got ralph and i'm so happy for you and your family i know what was wrote about ya we all seen it thanks for showing the rest of us we can take a stand for whats right!!!!!!!!!!congrats!!!!!!! !!
Beths vaj

United States

#8 Sep 18, 2011
I smell fish!
Blood out of a turnip

Dublin, OH

#9 Sep 19, 2011
Does anybody really believe the winner will actually collect anything? He may have received satisfaction since the accused did not even show up in court but he will never collect that amount. It is called a hollow victory.
boxcar willie

South Shore, KY

#10 Sep 19, 2011
Blood out of a turnip wrote:
Does anybody really believe the winner will actually collect anything? He may have received satisfaction since the accused did not even show up in court but he will never collect that amount. It is called a hollow victory.
The court will enforce this by wage garnishment, and by siezing his personal property. So he may not get it all at once, but he will get it. HaHa!
Fubu

Cochranton, PA

#11 Sep 19, 2011
boxcar willie wrote:
<quoted text>The court will enforce this by wage garnishment, and by siezing his personal property. So he may not get it all at once, but he will get it. HaHa!
All he has to do if file personal bankruptcy. Loopholes baby loopholes.

http://www.creditinfocenter.com/bankruptcy/bk...
boxcar willie

South Shore, KY

#12 Sep 19, 2011
Fubu wrote:
<quoted text>
You should read your own links, it says right on there #26 willful misconduct or malicious conduct. OMG, looks like our roided out buddy is gonna need some over-time on his check.
fact

Columbus, OH

#13 Sep 19, 2011
They will garnish wages, take all assets even if you hace recently put them in your mothers name. lmao finally some justice.
SoSad

Zelienople, PA

#14 Sep 19, 2011
Fubu wrote:
<quoted text>
He can also put what he owns in someone eles name, there are ways to get around it. Sorry but true.
hahahaha

United States

#15 Sep 19, 2011
Assets are traced back 6-12 months he can put them in someone else's name but then has to pay book or estimated value not what it was actually sold for. Which means a larger portion of his wages garnished! By the way,does anyone know where he works I know this would be helpful and save few more dollars to the lawyer.
Fubu

Cochranton, PA

#16 Sep 19, 2011
boxcar willie wrote:
<quoted text>You should read your own links, it says right on there #26 willful misconduct or malicious conduct. OMG, looks like our roided out buddy is gonna need some over-time on his check.
Depends on how the court interprets the meaning of willful misconduct or malicious conduct. If he was smart, he would have went to the hearing and defended himself, and said it was his stated opinion that he put on topix. You can have an opinion about anything and anyone. One of the benefits of living in a 1/2 free society.
boxcar willie

South Shore, KY

#17 Sep 19, 2011
Fubu wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends on how the court interprets the meaning of willful misconduct or malicious conduct. If he was smart, he would have went to the hearing and defended himself, and said it was his stated opinion that he put on topix. You can have an opinion about anything and anyone. One of the benefits of living in a 1/2 free society.
Maybe if he said he was ugly or stupid. The truth is the truth, and a lie is a lie. You can't make up stuff with the purpose of ruining someones name and community standing, it's not legal.
Fubu

Cochranton, PA

#18 Sep 19, 2011
An opinion can be anything its not limited to saying a person is stupid or ugly. If that was the case anyone could sue for anything, is that a road you want to travel down? Besides who gets on topix to get references on a person? So you telling me the government gets on topix and searches a persons name to find out about his/her character for high level security access? Thats right everyone knows what topix is and takes it with a grain of salt. I think it was just a petty revenge lawsuit. I would like to know if the judge knew the plaintiff personally, if so he should have excused himself from the bench, and reset the hearing for another judge in a different venue.
HaHa

United States

#19 Sep 19, 2011
Not if he does it after the judgement. Or after complaint was filed. Loopholes for loopholes baby !
SoSad wrote:
<quoted text>
He can also put what he owns in someone eles name, there are ways to get around it. Sorry but true.
fact

Columbus, OH

#20 Sep 19, 2011
Slander comes in many forms. Just have got to have a great attorney! have a blessed day. to the haters. Might want to re-evaluate what you write next time.
fact

Columbus, OH

#21 Sep 19, 2011
The date of this mans judgement will be the date set before a judge. change the name, it can still be taken.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is the Dominant 1% MC in Ohio? (Apr '11) 46 min Sylvia 571
the media is responsable for the murders of cops 50 min OSU student 19
Murder 650 strip mines 1 hr oldman7 8
Jane Fonda 2 hr Bruce 23
What's wrong with you people supporting drinkin... 2 hr road warrior 6
Is Rhonda Ferrel ok 4 hr sad 12
Chris Stepp in Ironton (Aug '15) 6 hr What you going to... 10

Ironton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance