Comments
21 - 40 of 167 Comments Last updated Jun 29, 2014
Dog Lover in GA

Atlanta, GA

#23 Nov 14, 2012
Truth be Told, it's a little female pittie mix.
All: There's no need to bash Grace. That surely will not get the dog back. Obviously, she has some problems that none of us know about. We just need to find Ruby and get her back safely.
Mama Wiggle Butt

Norcross, GA

#24 Nov 14, 2012
truly yours wrote:
<quoted text>
Only the winners that could call themselves friends of hers would be acting like that when a sick pregnant dog is missing because of an irresponsible human being. Wonder how she takes care of her kids? No wonder other people talks about how she don't have them to take care of!
We have and continue to check those shelters everywhere we have been told, or believe she has been since picking up Ruby. Thank you for your advice though. We are trying everything.
Do The Right Thing

Ashland, KY

#25 Nov 14, 2012
Trying to help wrote:
<quoted text> To who ever it may concern, I thought I might try to assist in the return of ruby by letting everyone know that i have heard that mrs Gannon is supposed to be at gatti land tomorrow evening from 6:00-8:00 for a visitation but, I don't know if she will show up or not. I don't want to get everyone's hopes up because she has had visitation for the past two weeks and I know for a fact that she hasn't shown up for either one of them.. I just thought that since she won't contact you that you might be able to come to gatti land to make contact with her and maybe even find ruby there in her car because I have saw first hand how she acts when she is in the state of mind that she's in, so if she would show up it wouldn't supprise me one bit if she would have ruby with her... I'm gonna try to go over myself to see if she shows up and if I had a way to contact you I most certainly would contact you if she would happen to show up. Good luck with the safe return of Ruby, if I hear anything I'll certainly be the fist to let you know and if there's anything I can do just post a message and I'll do whatever I can to help with the return of ruby and that the person responsible for all this is held accountable and to see this doesn't happen again....
Thanks for the info. We will check out this lead. She didn't show at her daughter's birthday party last weekend, so we don't have much hope she will show for a regular visitation, but it's worth a try.
Do The Right Thing

Ashland, KY

#26 Nov 14, 2012
Trying to help wrote:
<quoted text> To who ever it may concern, I thought I might try to assist in the return of ruby by letting everyone know that i have heard that mrs Gannon is supposed to be at gatti land tomorrow evening from 6:00-8:00 for a visitation but, I don't know if she will show up or not. I don't want to get everyone's hopes up because she has had visitation for the past two weeks and I know for a fact that she hasn't shown up for either one of them.. I just thought that since she won't contact you that you might be able to come to gatti land to make contact with her and maybe even find ruby there in her car because I have saw first hand how she acts when she is in the state of mind that she's in, so if she would show up it wouldn't supprise me one bit if she would have ruby with her... I'm gonna try to go over myself to see if she shows up and if I had a way to contact you I most certainly would contact you if she would happen to show up. Good luck with the safe return of Ruby, if I hear anything I'll certainly be the fist to let you know and if there's anything I can do just post a message and I'll do whatever I can to help with the return of ruby and that the person responsible for all this is held accountable and to see this doesn't happen again....
Hey, "Trying to Help" Here's a link to the news story from LEX18 (NBC affiliate in Lexington). The contact information is at the bottom paragraph. If you find out anything, you can report anonymously if you wish. A phone call to the number or a text message. Thank you for your concern.
Do The Right Thing

Ashland, KY

#27 Nov 14, 2012
wth wrote:
Put pressure on her family to get ruby and bring her back themselves. There's no need for the wonderful "vet" to have to bring her back because that seems as if its never gonna happen. I'm sure her family knows where she's at!!
Her family and friends HAVE been contacted. No one is willing to assist at this point, or if they are, Grace has not provided her location.
Sad Story

Ironton, OH

#28 Nov 14, 2012
Grace doesn't care about dogs she is only interested in getting money. I guess you don't know her past.
spot

Brunswick, OH

#29 Nov 14, 2012
Do The Right Thing wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the info. We will check out this lead. She didn't show at her daughter's birthday party last weekend, so we don't have much hope she will show for a regular visitation, but it's worth a try.
Show some concern for that young daughter without a mother. Ruby the dog is a DOG not a human. Grace probably has a house plant needing water. Do you people feel sorry for it too? Get your priorities straight.
truly yours

United States

#30 Nov 14, 2012
Her daughter is used to not having her around. If you really knew grace or the family then you'd know who has raised her children!!! The kids are used to this behavior out of her! Just so everyone knows, the kids are perfectly fine. Ruby on the other hand no one knows and that's why everyone wants her to make it home safely!!
Sad Story

Ironton, OH

#31 Nov 14, 2012
Grace probably dropped her on the road after she got her money. If she won't care for her kids then she could care less about a dog.
shes a goodin

Culloden, GA

#32 Nov 14, 2012
read her comments, the world couldnt be fortunate enough for someone like this to disappear.
http://www.topix.com/member/profile/drgracega...
huh

Altavista, VA

#33 Nov 14, 2012
I would love to keep reading up on this thread,but I have fresh paint drying and it's a helluva lot more interesting.
oh yeah

Culloden, GA

#34 Nov 14, 2012
huh wrote:
I would love to keep reading up on this thread,but I have fresh paint drying and it's a helluva lot more interesting.
right, better get to huffing all you can those fumes wont last long.
FedUp

Miamisburg, OH

#35 Nov 14, 2012
spot wrote:
<quoted text>
Ruby the dog is a DOG not a human.
Let's look at it from your POV. Yes, Ruby is a DOG, and in this country animals are considered property. This property DOES NOT BELONG TO GRACE GANNON. Not only did she STEAL the money she was given for transporting the property, she stole the property. When someone has something STOLEN from them, should they just let it go because there are more important things?

It's sad that she is such a horrible mother but that's not really relevant to this discussion.
Ashleigh

Ashland, KY

#36 Nov 14, 2012
Wow! Wonder who "trying to help" is??? Ex-in laws??? Grow up!
Sad Story

Ironton, OH

#37 Nov 15, 2012
I am not related to Grace. I know her past with money and dogs.
Nature girl

Middletown, OH

#38 Nov 15, 2012
Once the dog is found, every tooth should be knocked out of Grace's head. She's either on drugs or schizophrenic.

“I Like Cookies!!....:)”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#39 Nov 15, 2012
I have not heard of this.
What kind of dog and who is that Grace person.
Nature girl

Middletown, OH

#40 Nov 16, 2012
To "Spot", Grace Gannon Fout does not have her child in her custody, but she does have a defenseless pregnant animal in her custody. If you are mad that people care about an animal, you sound like you might suffer from the same malady that Grace Gannon Fout suffers. Get some professional help for yourself & get off this blog!
UnionDog

Bronx, NY

#41 Nov 16, 2012
Nature girl wrote:
To "Spot", Grace Gannon Fout does not have her child in her custody, but she does have a defenseless pregnant animal in her custody. If you are mad that people care about an animal, you sound like you might suffer from the same malady that Grace Gannon Fout suffers. Get some professional help for yourself & get off this blog!
I agree with spot. It's a DOG. How about using that 1K to help hurricane victims. Much more important. You doggie people are a problem, I suspect that law enforcement told you that in a nice way?
pretty much

Culloden, GA

#42 Nov 16, 2012
FedUp wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's look at it from your POV. Yes, Ruby is a DOG, and in this country animals are considered property. This property DOES NOT BELONG TO GRACE GANNON. Not only did she STEAL the money she was given for transporting the property, she stole the property. When someone has something STOLEN from them, should they just let it go because there are more important things?
It's sad that she is such a horrible mother but that's not really relevant to this discussion.
in this county if your scum you get by with everything because they know they cant get anything out of scum when they prosecute it. so she will get away with this

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote Republican 4 min dems2016 228
nra 6 min dems2016 147
President Obama 10 min dems2016 4
Obama opened up the border 13 min dems2016 235
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 16 min Anonymous of Indy 30,532
john scott pifer (candyman) 2 hr James 42
Lawrence County Jail Correction Officers arrest... 3 hr Rio 56
2014 high school football 8 hr heathenridge crac... 109
Grady Smith shot dead alpha 20 hr Skeeter 50
•••
•••
Ironton Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Ironton Jobs

•••