REWARD - $1K for return of dog stolen...

REWARD - $1K for return of dog stolen by Grace Gannon

Posted in the Ironton Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
FedUp

Miamisburg, OH

#1 Nov 11, 2012
Grace obviously has acquaintances in Ironton. If anyone can give information leading to the return of Ruby, a sick pregnant dog stolen by Grace Gannon, Ashland Animal Rescue fund is offering a $1,000 reward.
you could

Versailles, KY

#2 Nov 11, 2012
can't just buy the dog from her for 1k?

Or is that what you are trying to do here ?

RUN Grace it's a trap!
good luck

Sparta, GA

#3 Nov 11, 2012
try looking at the house on the corner of 3rd and neal street in irotnon.
show me the money

Ironton, OH

#5 Nov 11, 2012
If somebody will tell me where she is I would personally go get that dog! An extra thousand bucks never hurt!!
GRACE GANNON FOUT

Montclair, NJ

#6 Nov 11, 2012
GRACE GANNON FOUT

Montclair, NJ

#7 Nov 11, 2012
wth

United States

#8 Nov 12, 2012
Put pressure on her family to get ruby and bring her back themselves. There's no need for the wonderful "vet" to have to bring her back because that seems as if its never gonna happen. I'm sure her family knows where she's at!!
Do The Right Thing

Russell, KY

#9 Nov 12, 2012
you could wrote:
can't just buy the dog from her for 1k?
Or is that what you are trying to do here ?
RUN Grace it's a trap!
A trap? Listen, at this point, we KNOW Grace is alive and well. She is an adult. She can make her own decisions. The folks involved just want Ruby returned. They WILL pay the reward. No questions asked. Grace is already in enough trouble with the law, what cop is going to care about this? Just get the dog back to the people who care and the $$ will be awarded.
No reward

United States

#10 Nov 12, 2012
Do The Right Thing wrote:
<quoted text>
A trap? Listen, at this point, we KNOW Grace is alive and well. She is an adult. She can make her own decisions. The folks involved just want Ruby returned. They WILL pay the reward. No questions asked. Grace is already in enough trouble with the law, what cop is going to care about this? Just get the dog back to the people who care and the $$ will be awarded.
I'm sorry but I think they would be crazy if they give the reward to grace. The only thing she should get is jail time for this stunt. She is supposed to be a professional and this is how she acts... They will be lucky if the dog is alive. They trusted this woman to do what she said she was gonna do and look at everything that has happened. She has stolen money and the dog. I'm sure her family knows where her and the dog are but as usual they are trying to cover for her and make it all go away but if there's anything I can do to see that she is held liable for her actions I'm gonna do what ever I can. If by some chance I'm able to help get ruby returned I'm gonna donate all the money back to the rescue so they can use the money to prosecute her and see she is held responsible... Any and all help will be greatly appiciated.....
Animal Lover

Richmond, KY

#11 Nov 13, 2012
I second that - the reward, regardless of who would recieve it - should be donated to AARF to assist in funding the prosecution of Grace. It is disgraceful that she was entrusted with Ruby's care/transport & then to have her disappear off the face of the earth???? Fishy fishy....
No reward wrote:
<quoted text> I'm sorry but I think they would be crazy if they give the reward to grace. The only thing she should get is jail time for this stunt. She is supposed to be a professional and this is how she acts... They will be lucky if the dog is alive. They trusted this woman to do what she said she was gonna do and look at everything that has happened. She has stolen money and the dog. I'm sure her family knows where her and the dog are but as usual they are trying to cover for her and make it all go away but if there's anything I can do to see that she is held liable for her actions I'm gonna do what ever I can. If by some chance I'm able to help get ruby returned I'm gonna donate all the money back to the rescue so they can use the money to prosecute her and see she is held responsible... Any and all help will be greatly appiciated.....
Mama Wiggle Butt

Norcross, GA

#12 Nov 13, 2012
Animal Lover wrote:
I second that - the reward, regardless of who would recieve it - should be donated to AARF to assist in funding the prosecution of Grace. It is disgraceful that she was entrusted with Ruby's care/transport & then to have her disappear off the face of the earth???? Fishy fishy....<quoted text>
The $1000 reward is not being offered by AARF, but through myself and Help Find Ruby's page.
gracie

Crooksville, OH

#13 Nov 13, 2012
i am going to sell the dog to a Chinese buffet
Paige

Bradenton, FL

#14 Nov 13, 2012
Mama Wiggle Butt wrote:
<quoted text>
The $1000 reward is not being offered by AARF, but through myself and Help Find Ruby's page.
Any word on Grace or Ruby? I read somewhere that a Pit Bull was claimed by her family, is there any truth to that?
dead or alive

Sparta, GA

#15 Nov 13, 2012
there should be a $1000 bounty on graces head also.
wondering

United States

#17 Nov 13, 2012
Any word yet on if her family really pulled those dogs from the shelter?
Paige

Bradenton, FL

#18 Nov 13, 2012
friend of her wrote:
maybe it is in the pound in the town where she got pulled over??? ding ding ding!!! what do they get jonnie behind curtain number 3. It is ruby. now if the dog hasn't been put to sleep you might be able to get it back????? If I was a gambeling man that's where i'd place my bet!
No need to be an ass. I am quite sure they have checked there.
truly yours

United States

#19 Nov 13, 2012
Paige wrote:
<quoted text>No need to be an ass. I am quite sure they have checked there.
Only the winners that could call themselves friends of hers would be acting like that when a sick pregnant dog is missing because of an irresponsible human being. Wonder how she takes care of her kids? No wonder other people talks about how she don't have them to take care of!
dead or alive

Sparta, GA

#20 Nov 13, 2012
friend of her wrote:
maybe it is in the pound in the town where she got pulled over??? ding ding ding!!! what do they get jonnie behind curtain number 3. It is ruby. now if the dog hasn't been put to sleep you might be able to get it back????? If I was a gambeling man that's where i'd place my bet!
if thats the case grace needs put to sleep. dog found alive or not grace needs to hang.
Truth be told

United States

#21 Nov 13, 2012
What kind of dog is it
Trying to help

United States

#22 Nov 13, 2012
FedUp wrote:
Grace obviously has acquaintances in Ironton. If anyone can give information leading to the return of Ruby, a sick pregnant dog stolen by Grace Gannon, Ashland Animal Rescue fund is offering a $1,000 reward.
To who ever it may concern, I thought I might try to assist in the return of ruby by letting everyone know that i have heard that mrs Gannon is supposed to be at gatti land tomorrow evening from 6:00-8:00 for a visitation but, I don't know if she will show up or not. I don't want to get everyone's hopes up because she has had visitation for the past two weeks and I know for a fact that she hasn't shown up for either one of them.. I just thought that since she won't contact you that you might be able to come to gatti land to make contact with her and maybe even find ruby there in her car because I have saw first hand how she acts when she is in the state of mind that she's in, so if she would show up it wouldn't supprise me one bit if she would have ruby with her... I'm gonna try to go over myself to see if she shows up and if I had a way to contact you I most certainly would contact you if she would happen to show up. Good luck with the safe return of Ruby, if I hear anything I'll certainly be the fist to let you know and if there's anything I can do just post a message and I'll do whatever I can to help with the return of ruby and that the person responsible for all this is held accountable and to see this doesn't happen again....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Family Court Lawyers 2 hr Fact is 5
Can we please move passed religion? 3 hr Simple Question 141
Judge race offtcial 6 hr two in the stink 11
whatever happened to picker head and elvis 7 hr Fact is 6
Coal grove ovc champions 14 hr The rock 36
Anyone get woke up by the recent shootings? 16 hr BillDonahue 13
Wanting to buy drainage pipe or culvert 17 hr The Truth 3

Ironton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance