If you could say one thing to Obama, what would it be?

Posted in the Ironton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The Truth

Arroyo Grande, CA

#1 Oct 15, 2012
I want to look him right in the eye & tell him what a cheap, lying, no good, rotten, four-flushing, low life, snake licking, dirt eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, bloodsucking, dog kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fatass, bug eyed, stiff legged, spotty lipped, worm headed sack of monkey shit he is Hallelula! Holy Shit wheres the Tylenol?
hmmm

Waverly, OH

#2 Oct 15, 2012
Yes Obama does need a long Vacation. LOL.
hell no!!

Huntington, WV

#3 Oct 16, 2012
Who in the hell would want to talk to that ignorant ass terrorist??
Haha

New York, NY

#4 Oct 16, 2012
I would say congrats on getting reelected and I would tell him that he has the country on track after Bush and the Republicans tried to destroy it. He is a good honest christian man with great values. He will go down as one of the greatest presidents of all time.
Republicrat

Bronx, NY

#5 Oct 16, 2012
The Truth wrote:
I want to look him right in the eye & tell him what a cheap, lying, no good, rotten, four-flushing, low life, snake licking, dirt eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, bloodsucking, dog kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fatass, bug eyed, stiff legged, spotty lipped, worm headed sack of monkey shit he is Hallelula! Holy Shit wheres the Tylenol?
Glad to see you back on a political thread! I agree w/some of what you say. Please stay off the high school sports (RH petition) thread. You have no idea what you are talking about.
Thanks.
josey wales

Medina, OH

#6 Oct 16, 2012
I would say,nice to finally get to see a former president.
For A Few Dollars More

Ashland, KY

#7 Jan 19, 2013
Can southern Ohio borrow a few dollars from China, too?
I h8 bastards

Columbus, OH

#8 Jan 19, 2013
I would say, hey as a bastard, you will blend in perfectly in southern Ohio.
Irony Mike

Hilliard, OH

#9 Jan 19, 2013
Thanks for preventing a depression and not getting into any more worthless wars and taking guns away from all the ignorant rednecks
wtfever

Lancaster, OH

#10 Jan 19, 2013
The Truth wrote:
Black father and white mother and you went with inbred? I've missed the level of stupidity you bring to these discussions. Overstuffed seems a bit odd as well considering the man's physique. Most likely Fatass is whether funny as well. Not suprisingly you're talking about the Obama that was sitting in the chair at the RNC and not the one who actually exisists. A caricature created by the disgruntled losers who don't know their own asses from a hole in the ground.
wtfever

Lancaster, OH

#11 Jan 19, 2013
For the record, I'd ask him to help enact some real election reforms. Then again I probably give more of a shit about this country than someone who'd squander the chance for an insult.
Been there done that

Columbus, OH

#12 Jan 19, 2013
Haha wrote:
I would say congrats on getting reelected and I would tell him that he has the country on track after Bush and the Republicans tried to destroy it. He is a good honest christian man with great values. He will go down as one of the greatest presidents of all time.
If this is "on track" I'd hate to see what derailed is. "Honest?" "Greatest president of all time?" Surely you don't mean that. Four more years of his wreckless spending and we'll all be speaking Chinese.
Thomas Jefferson

Ashland, KY

#13 Jan 20, 2013
The First Lady celebrated her 49th birthday this week.

“These are the good old days.”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#14 Jan 20, 2013
You make such a big deal about being black; but, why do you not talk about your WHITE mother?
anonymous

Portsmouth, OH

#15 Jan 21, 2013
hi!
Bo Jackson

Ashland, KY

#17 Jan 21, 2013
ISANYONEOUTTHERE wrote:
You make such a big deal about being black; but, why do you not talk about your WHITE mother?
That kills me the way mixed people are. I can name hundreds of famous and just people I know that are mixed and they all are like this. They have been raised by white families because their black father wanted nothing to do with them. But they seem to still hate whites. It makes no sence to me but I do have someone in my family that is mixed that just so happens her black father does want something to do with her. It has been pounded in her head by all of her black side of the family that she is BLACK and not white. She has heard nothing but racist remarks come from her black family and we have treated these people with all the respect you can give and they still do this in front of this child. I do beieve that blacks keep the racism ball rolling and will continue to hate whites for slavery 400 years from now.
Same O Same O

Ashland, KY

#18 Jan 21, 2013
wtfever wrote:
<quoted text>Black father and white mother and you went with inbred? I've missed the level of stupidity you bring to these discussions. Overstuffed seems a bit odd as well considering the man's physique. Most likely Fatass is whether funny as well. Not suprisingly you're talking about the Obama that was sitting in the chair at the RNC and not the one who actually exisists. A caricature created by the disgruntled losers who don't know their own asses from a hole in the ground.
I see your stupid ass is still spewing to everyone your deep love you have for this POS. Are you and HaHa brother and sister and so was your mom and dad or are you really that fucking stupid to think Obama isn't going to have this country a total wreck by 2016? How can anyone defend this man for doing absolutly nothing but make things worse in the last four years. How can you claim to be so smart and but look so stupid. Even the hardcore democrats I know are giving this man a D- for is first 4 years. If your black I forgive you for defending him because I think I might be the same way if he was the first white president,but if you are white you just have to be a flat out fucking idiot!
itsjay

Lancaster, OH

#19 Jan 21, 2013
The Truth wrote:
Resign mf
MERICA

Culloden, GA

#20 Jan 21, 2013
wtfever wrote:
<quoted text>Black father and white mother and you went with inbred? I've missed the level of stupidity you bring to these discussions. Overstuffed seems a bit odd as well considering the man's physique. Most likely Fatass is whether funny as well. Not suprisingly you're talking about the Obama that was sitting in the chair at the RNC and not the one who actually exisists. A caricature created by the disgruntled losers who don't know their own asses from a hole in the ground.
hes a dumb merican who used a quote from the national lampoons christmas vacation movie.
dc71

Lancaster, OH

#21 Jan 21, 2013
MERICA wrote:
<quoted text>hes a dumb merican who used a quote from the national lampoons christmas vacation movie.
I wonder if he's really american

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
President Obama 7 min zack 2
globull warming 11 min zack 61
Has anyone hear anything about Archie malone 19 min Oh my word 10
Holiday Inn Ironton 2 hr Turkey 19
Buy here pay here car lots 4 hr tomcata1 12
Oh Hill No 4 hr turk 48
Charlie Brown 4 hr who cares 2
More from around the web

Ironton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE