banning illegal immigrants

Posted in the Ironton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ralph

United States

#1 Sep 24, 2012
An illegal immigrant journalist with the Washington post wants to ban the use in media of the term
illegal immigrant and replace it with undocumented immigrant and the new you'll times and the AP are considering it.
so I guess Obama let enough of the space invaders in that they now tell America what to do.
I'll remember this one in about 6 weeks.
paul

United States

#2 Sep 24, 2012
a new study says new voting laws enacted in 23 of the 50 states will keep up to 10 million Hispanic voters away from the polls.if they are here legally what do they have to fear? Sorry Obama.
truth

Springfield, NJ

#3 Sep 24, 2012
We are all immigrants in this country! We as Americans took it from the Native Americans. We are not to judge. And before you judge me I am a American.
steve

United States

#4 Sep 24, 2012
Two totally different things.
Illegal immigrants didn't use the established process for immigrating to America as opposed to the millions that have.so if they immigrated to the united states illegally wouldn't it make sense to call them illegal immigrants? If you don't want to be called something then don't be one.
Halloween

Ashland, KY

#5 Sep 24, 2012
ralph wrote:
An illegal immigrant journalist with the Washington post wants to ban the use in media of the term
illegal immigrant and replace it with undocumented immigrant and the new you'll times and the AP are considering it.
so I guess Obama let enough of the space invaders in that they now tell America what to do.
-

Just as....

Enemy Combatants are now called naughty.
War on Terror is now called stop the scary men.
Same O Same O

Ashland, KY

#6 Sep 24, 2012
truth wrote:
We are all immigrants in this country! We as Americans took it from the Native Americans. We are not to judge. And before you judge me I am a American.
It makes me want to puke when some idiot says this shit. Sorry pal this is our country and the indians are NOT getting it back so STFU!
Halloween

Ashland, KY

#7 Sep 24, 2012
Policy Change: "Terrorists" Are Now "Insurgents"

July 2012

For years the label "AlQaeda" and "terrorists" were practically used as synonyms. But, following the Obama administration's lead, the New York Times has now rewritten its stylebook and relabeled "AlQaeda" from "terrorists group" to a somewhat neutral "insurgency".
tony

Wampum, PA

#8 Sep 24, 2012
Yea we would not want to offend the Muslims would we.
bill

Wampum, PA

#9 Sep 24, 2012
Is the key word not illegal ?
clint

Wampum, PA

#10 Sep 25, 2012
Run them all out!!
NutzButNotCrazy

United States

#11 Sep 25, 2012
truth wrote:
Very true, we did steal it. Sad to say this, but we screwed up a perfectly good system by doing so. We made the Buffalo nearly extinct by slaying them merely for their hides, and leaving the carcasses to rot. We nearly killed all of their main food supply and drove them off their lands, putting them on tiny reservations that were mostly placed in locations that were undesirable. The injustices done to these people, when I think about them still, upset me.

I come from a mixture of English , Irish, and even some Blackfeet Indian descendants. I am, in truth, very grateful for the melting pot that America has allowed just based on my ancestry. I also like to consider myself 100% American, as you do.

But I also see a need for concern. As long as immigrants to this nation are attempting to legalize their presence here by obtaining legal citizenship then they have my complete support. Unfortunately, many do not choose to follow this path. And those that don't are usually the ones with criminal records, that repeatedly take advantage of a very flawed system that's currently in effect.
mittins

South Shore, KY

#12 Sep 25, 2012
Same O Same O wrote:
<quoted text> It makes me want to puke when some idiot says this shit. Sorry pal this is our country and the indians are NOT getting it back so STFU!
You really are just a huge piece of white trash same o. You should do thinking people a favor and submit to voluntary sterilization. That or kill yourself.
mike

Wampum, PA

#13 Sep 25, 2012
good idea! lets ban them and run them back south.
hog run

United States

#14 Sep 25, 2012
you have witnessed what he has done in four years for illegal aliens what do you think he will do if you give him four more uncountable years????
Origen

Savannah, GA

#15 Sep 25, 2012
hog run wrote:
you have witnessed what he has done in four years for illegal aliens what do you think he will do if you give him four more uncountable years????
The Republicans aren't going to do anything different, and I expect their Immigration Policies will be worse. Many Republicans, especially the Major Tea Party Groups Support, Not Only Amnesty, but also, "Open Borders," which is consistent with their Pro-Business, Pro Free Market Capitalism Beliefs.

Open Borders means tear down the fences and gates, and let them ALL in. The More workers that are allowed in, the more downward pressure is put on American Worker's Wages and Benefits.

Search; FreedomWorks, Dick Armey, Amnesty, Open Borders

http://conservativetimes.org/...
Origen

Savannah, GA

#16 Sep 25, 2012
ralph wrote:
The Republican Cato Institute advocates Amnesty and Open Borders for Illegal Aliens. Open Borders means tear down the fences and gates and let them ALL in.
If you have 5,000 Carpenters in line for ONE Carpenter Job, you can pay them in peanuts. Amnesty and Open Borders is good for Business.

The Republican Tea Party Cato Institute promotes Pro-Business, Pro-Free Market Capitalism ideas.
Guess where Cato's Money Trail Leads to?
The Multi-Billionaire Republican Koch Brothers!

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/cato_amnesty...

Cato Institute; Amnesty is a Net Plus for the Economy
Origen

Savannah, GA

#17 Sep 25, 2012
Same O Same O wrote:
<quoted text> It makes me want to puke when some idiot says this shit. Sorry pal this is our country and the indians are NOT getting it back so STFU!
Wake Up! You are being had, read the two previous posts.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/think-tan...

The Multi-Billionaire Republican Koch Brothers have put so many Millions of Dollars into the Tea Party Cato Institute, that they are now taking Cato to Court for Total Control of Cato.
Origen

Savannah, GA

#18 Sep 25, 2012
http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/Peter-Fen...

Tea Party Funding Koch Brothers Emerge From Anonymity

Click on it
Origen

Savannah, GA

#19 Sep 25, 2012
http://immigrationreform.com/2012/03/14/liber...

Search; Grover Norquist Supports Amnesty and Open Borders

The Republican Tea Party Hero Grover Norquist, President of the Tea Party Group, Americans for Tax Reform, works for the Koch Brothers, and Grover Supports Amnesty and Open Borders.
Origen

Savannah, GA

#20 Sep 25, 2012
The Catholic Church puts tremendous pressure on BOTH parties to give Illegal Aliens Amnesty and "Open Borders."

http://www.limitstogrowth.org/articles/2012/0...

Search; Catholic Church, Amnesty, Open Borders

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2016 ovc football Predictions? 9 min man in the shadows 8
Shane Arthur (Mar '11) 2 hr Nobody 7
Biggest d*ck head in Ironton 5 hr why 14
Shooting at SHENANIGANS? 8 hr gogo 3
Has world thrift closed down 9 hr Curious person 1
talking to the dead 11 hr keef 1
"Renters" List of bad landlords (Feb '12) 15 hr Cincycat 151
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ironton Mortgages