Marcus Birchfield
Concerned

Charleston, WV

#63 Jul 15, 2010
seen him wrote:
no, he said his sister was trying 2 take custody, i heard she's beautiful tho, oh his g/f is tall, got long curly brown hair
That sounds like Sam, are they both doing drugs again is that why sis wants custody?
oh my

Norwich, OH

#64 Jul 30, 2010
don't sound no good
lmao

Columbus, OH

#65 Jul 31, 2010
marcus also has a daughter bailey birchfield she goes to ironton she is the biggest wh*re in ironton she sleeps around with older guys and her mamaw and papaw let her go to her boyfriends house and they let her do anything shes a wh*re like her mommy and she dont have a mom or dad her dads a drugie and moms a whore she only has her mamaw and papaw they are the ones who raised her and her baby brother
whatzup

Charleston, WV

#66 Aug 9, 2010
any word on his location now? Heard the new baby momma got picked up for bw in KY. Look out girls he will be looking for quick replacement...no future with this one thats for sure!!
info

Santa Clara, CA

#67 Aug 10, 2010
whatzup wrote:
any word on his location now? Heard the new baby momma got picked up for bw in KY. Look out girls he will be looking for quick replacement...no future with this one thats for sure!!
Lol! no need to worry he is in boyd co jail again for shoplifting, drugs and other stuff. Dont these people ever learn and how do they keep goin in and out of jail so much with no time?
whatzup

Charleston, WV

#68 Aug 11, 2010
I hear he is a snitch and turns in customers or other thieves to get himself out so he can continue. His arrest record is page after page after page, the last time I heard it was over 30 arrests already, and I am sure there are plenty more to come.
wtfever

United States

#69 Aug 12, 2010
If you know him then there really isn't much more to say.
wtf

Waterloo, Canada

#70 Aug 15, 2010
lmao wrote:
marcus also has a daughter bailey birchfield she goes to ironton she is the biggest wh*re in ironton she sleeps around with older guys and her mamaw and papaw let her go to her boyfriends house and they let her do anything shes a wh*re like her mommy and she dont have a mom or dad her dads a drugie and moms a whore she only has her mamaw and papaw they are the ones who raised her and her baby brother
bailey's mom has got nothing to do with marcus and has been doing good and is in Bailey's life she stays with her part of the time.
WTF IRONTON

Newburgh, IN

#71 Aug 16, 2010
IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MARCUS B. TAKE IT UP WITH HIM, THE KIDS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH IT, GET A F----- LIFE, DAMN ARE U THAT BORED? GOTTA PUT DOWN AND DISS KIDS?! BY THE WAY HE WAS RAISED RIGHT BY 2 GRANDPARENTS WHO TRIED THEIR BEST, DONT BLAME THEM, BLAME THE PROBLEM! GROW THE F UP.
Bailey Marcuss Daughter

Dublin, OH

#72 Aug 22, 2010
Okay ,, Do you really think i like to see all this bull sh*T about my dad.?
Im pretty sure most of yu people who are talking shit are no better than he is.
I mean some of that stuff may and may not be true but oh fuck*ing well ,, It's none of ur fuck*ng buisness. And he only has 3 kinds thank you very much that would happen to be Cody ,, me ,, and Laiken. but my dad has at least made a effort to be there for us ,, how do you think i and his kids feel whe we read all this bulls*it.? i mean get real ,, why dont you ttalk shit to his face and see what happens then. umm im pretty sure you will get ur as* beat. But really all this fuck*ng bull*hit needs to be fucking dropped okay ,, I dont like reading this s*it,, It hurts my feelings. and maybe if this stuuf is true my family dont want me to know about it. you people are no good ,, and probally have no room to talk. Everybody that is talking shit about my daddy just needs to go somewheres ,, SERIOUSALLY yu people say that shi* but look at ur selves. just think would yu like ur kids to see how ur past has been. People change yu know. But seriousally just find a differnt topic to talk about. YU KNOW THE TRUTH HURTS DON'T IT.?
Big one

United States

#73 Aug 25, 2010
Is he in jail or what? My stuff stopped coming up missing.
wonderingwhy

Charleston, WV

#74 Aug 30, 2010
Big one wrote:
Is he in jail or what? My stuff stopped coming up missing.
Released from Boyd Co. a few days ago, watch your stuff.
info for u

Flatwoods, KY

#75 Sep 19, 2010
wonderingwhy wrote:
<quoted text> Released from Boyd Co. a few days ago, watch your stuff.
dont worry you can sleep safe tonight. looks like he cant stay out of jail. back in boyd co
http://www.jailtracker.com/boydcodc/InmateLis...
MR MASSIE

Ashland, KY

#76 Sep 20, 2010
Hes a pice of sh!t rat narc bastard junky that is not worth the skin that hes living in and the world would be a better place without him
mark

Ashland, KY

#77 Sep 20, 2010
does he have a sister named melissa she use to be married to rick baily?
marcus needs help

Lebanon, KY

#78 Sep 20, 2010
Bailey Marcuss Daughter wrote:
Okay ,, Do you really think i like to see all this bull sh*T about my dad.?
Im pretty sure most of yu people who are talking shit are no better than he is.
I mean some of that stuff may and may not be true but oh fuck*ing well ,, It's none of ur fuck*ng buisness. And he only has 3 kinds thank you very much that would happen to be Cody ,, me ,, and Laiken. but my dad has at least made a effort to be there for us ,, how do you think i and his kids feel whe we read all this bulls*it.? i mean get real ,, why dont you ttalk shit to his face and see what happens then. umm im pretty sure you will get ur as* beat. But really all this fuck*ng bull*hit needs to be fucking dropped okay ,, I dont like reading this s*it,, It hurts my feelings. and maybe if this stuuf is true my family dont want me to know about it. you people are no good ,, and probally have no room to talk. Everybody that is talking shit about my daddy just needs to go somewheres ,, SERIOUSALLY yu people say that shi* but look at ur selves. just think would yu like ur kids to see how ur past has been. People change yu know. But seriousally just find a differnt topic to talk about. YU KNOW THE TRUTH HURTS DON'T IT.?
Your wrong kid when you say that it isn't anyones business.Marcus makes it people's business when he Robs them.And it would be really hard for someone to get as low as Marcus is.He'll Rob who ever or what ever for the Money for a buzz.He needs to go back to Rehab or some thing,and try again to stay off the crap.Out here on the street on pills is no life to live.Marcus get help and quit being a Little strung out Bitch
Cody Wise

Ashland, KY

#79 Sep 21, 2010
Personally i could care less about this topic. Just keep my name out of it please? I have nothing to do with him. I am being raised by a much better person.
Marcus needs help

Lebanon, KY

#80 Sep 21, 2010
Cody Wise wrote:
Personally i could care less about this topic. Just keep my name out of it please? I have nothing to do with him. I am being raised by a much better person.
Well its good to hear that you are being raised in a steady home.
someone i care about

Ashland, KY

#81 Sep 22, 2010
Cody Wise wrote:
Thats good to hear!!
wtfever

Columbus, OH

#83 Sep 23, 2010
needle pusher no good thief..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump the dumbass 8 min I hate Trump 16
News Grand jury indicts armed robber, pot growers | ... (Feb '10) 1 hr areucrazy 22
Murder out 93 3 hr Wow 909
Rental 12 hr David 2
Damn your flag 18 hr Ohio Heathen 14
mandy speaks 21 hr csx employee 1
Dog warden of Lawrence County Ohio assaults a m... 22 hr bill 43

Ironton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ironton Mortgages