who selling crack and pills on vine s...

who selling crack and pills on vine st.

Posted in the Ironton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mother

Ashland, KY

#1 Oct 12, 2010
Someone sent my kid that's 14 up to buy! It's not been the first time. BETTER QUIT!!! He's with you're kid alot. Not know more C!
ben

Ashland, KY

#2 Oct 12, 2010
that' not the 1'st . They're goinng around selling for them. WHAT i heard!! BIYG's Them old cracker's can't do the time! So gone put their baby's at it!
really

United States

#3 Oct 12, 2010
i leave on vine street and havent seen nothing like that going on ur crazy and who the hell r u talking about really i thank u r making up shit and if u knew it was going on why didnt u go to the people and say something grow up
TheSmartOne

Ashland, KY

#4 Oct 12, 2010
I have heard about this but i dont really know if its true soo ??
Ashland, KY

#5 Oct 13, 2010
where on Vine St.??
dopers

Ashland, KY

#6 Oct 13, 2010
kyle and kasey goodrich
ben

Ashland, KY

#7 Oct 24, 2010
blue house ,right of granny's !!
tia

Ashland, KY

#8 Oct 24, 2010
it's true i know tyler, not him but his girl friend. she ssid they all do everything! i think cecil and paula.
kyle

Ashland, KY

#9 Oct 24, 2010
over where they starve dogs. i called the dog warden year ago. didn't do anything. i think some have starved to death.
green

Ashland, KY

#10 Oct 24, 2010
i know them. it's propably true. all the rest has died of drugs. getting from cecil or that man nicci with . i know he sales and their neighbors. ain't that something.
stacy

Ashland, KY

#11 Oct 24, 2010
i heard nikki sales from her job. long john silvers.
Devil 71

United States

#12 Oct 24, 2010
They r what u call closet junkies cecils one son is a baby raper and son in law brad is a snitch just like cecils sister linda rosebrough and their cuz george clutters straight worthless
lee

Ashland, KY

#13 Oct 24, 2010
really wrote:
i leave on vine street and havent seen nothing like that going on ur crazy and who the hell r u talking about really i thank u r making up shit and if u knew it was going on why didnt u go to the people and say something grow up
your probably the one's selling . i think pretty sure you are. just wait and see!!! nikki you must of wrote that. it won't help because everyone knows the whole family. what's left of them!
casey

Ashland, KY

#14 Oct 24, 2010
I dont sell drugs ive been clean since sept 20th 2008.2nd corinthions 5.17.ANYONE in christ is a new creation.Im not going to get on here and run anybody Else down.Epheisons 4.29 let no unholsome talk come from your mouth only that witch is uplifting and edifying.Ive been running from my past for over 2 years.Remember that ill pray that YOU get better.Its not what they call you that matters its what you answer too.so dont let a topic get you down.I look this as a chance for me to minister to other people and set an example to other people.some of us god makes an example out of.some of us god uses to set examples.Dont forget GOD still loves you and so do I.Ill pray for you.
decatur drug dealer

United States

#15 Oct 25, 2010
about 18 mile marker on 93. ask for tom
lee

Ashland, KY

#18 Oct 25, 2010
Devil 71 wrote:
Casey lie to someone else and quit qhoting stuff from bible come on no one in your family is clean u forgot to mention bitch ass rickie who is scared of his own shadow
know one has metioned the goodrich's. it's the roenbrough and speck's. rosenbough's dead or in jail. cecil and brad doing everything now. plus having their kids doing for them! they'll get caught soone or later. but brad such a snitch he'll turn cecil and paula in. that's what they all need.kids tell on peoplewhen they get in trouble. so do snitches. the police will be breaking their doors in like they did linda's crack house.
angie

Ashland, KY

#19 Oct 25, 2010
who's these people. everyone needs a little crack.
MOUTHY

Lebanon, KY

#21 Oct 30, 2010
I agree leave the Goodrich's alone! Casey I am proud of you brother!:) We are ALL children of god! Everybody gets a second chance, third chance, HE IS GOD AND A FORGIVING GOD AT THAT!!!:D I love the scriptures you posted! That sums it all up...
lizzy

Richmond, KY

#22 Oct 30, 2010
MOUTHY wrote:
I agree leave the Goodrich's alone! Casey I am proud of you brother!:) We are ALL children of god! Everybody gets a second chance, third chance, HE IS GOD AND A FORGIVING GOD AT THAT!!!:D I love the scriptures you posted! That sums it all up...
yes leave kyle and casey alone,if they are with GOD then they are all right!!!!!!!!!!
PITIFUL

United States

#24 Oct 31, 2010
I grew up on 5th and vine and it used to be a damn good place. It was clean and all decent families and everyone kept their houses up. They was a nice little market on the corner. It makes me sick to even drive by it now. Trashy houses with nasty people everywhere,drug dealers in every other house and the nice little market has turned into a head shop. Makes me want to vomit!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
These poor heroin babies 10 min just me 3
Does The Body Good 1 hr finally 4
Billy Harper 2 hr Have You Heard 55
Whitweel School Rezone (May '12) 3 hr Hoorah 38
weight loss tips? 5 hr Wendall 3
How people are so scared... 5 hr Wendall 7
Poor and depressed 6 hr Wendall 2

Ironton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance