Too soon
everybodyhavefun tonight

Ashland, KY

#2 Oct 30, 2012
every body wan chung tonight!
a friend

Columbus, OH

#3 Oct 30, 2012
Way too young to die the way he did!! Will miss you Razor old Bud. R.I.P.
OMG

Ironton, OH

#4 Oct 31, 2012
How did he pass ?
kat

Roanoke, VA

#5 Nov 2, 2012
OMG wrote:
How did he pass ?
Too much Wan Chungen is my theory. Jim Beam stocks just went down bc he left this world way to soon. Rip Razor
Candace

United States

#7 Nov 3, 2012
Whats his last name
OLD FRIEND

Flatwoods, KY

#8 Nov 7, 2012
NO REALLY HOW DID HE DIE AND WHEN??? I'M A OLD FRIEND OF HIS AND WOULD LIKE 2KNOW!!
Substance

Broken Arrow, OK

#9 Nov 8, 2012
More than likely drugs or too much alcohol unless it was a crazy car wreck! Of course, there is always the murder from drugs. Then there is the "rare" case of a young person with a disease, but I doubt it!
BB

Rush, KY

#10 Nov 8, 2012
Oh wow. When did he pass? Is this the guy w a ponytail and bandana?
info

Russell, KY

#11 Nov 12, 2012
He passed away because his liver and kidneys failed. He was at the v.a hospital for a while unresponsive. I'm not sure of the date. And I can't find his obituary in any of the papers or online either.
info

Russell, KY

#12 Nov 12, 2012
His full name is Walter Ray Dickerson.
Wife of a smoker

Ashland, KY

#13 Nov 12, 2012
How old was he ?
rays ol pal

Ashland, KY

#14 Nov 12, 2012
Wife of a smoker wrote:
How old was he ?
around 43
There is only one

Catlettsburg, KY

#15 Nov 13, 2012
Ray lived his life to his desires. He was a passive person who had his share of demons that he tried to drown with booze and drugs. The smartest person that I've meet for a while. A kind and giving person with love for all that he came into contact with. A talanted musician and singer, a good friend. I hope that he's singing with angels in Gods choir. Love ya man!!!
Sosad

United States

#16 Nov 19, 2012
He passed on October 30 I think:(
wow

Columbus, OH

#17 Nov 22, 2012
I knew him in high school. He was a good guy back then. I lost track of him over the years. I hate to hear that someone so young has passed away.
Barbara

Brick, NJ

#18 May 13, 2013
OMG..Served with Walt at Ft Eustis. Were great friends, lost contact when i went to Persian Gulf. Talented artist. All around great guy. Am sadden to hear of his passing as I have been trying to locate him. Will always remember his smile.
Aram

Kelseyville, CA

#19 Jul 14, 2013
All I can say is this sucks. Walter was a good friend of mine when I was in the army. I was really hoping to stay in touch with him but I lost contact after he moved from Texas. It was an honor to know you Walter. I dont know what happened but man, you had a ton of potential. It is a shock to read an obituary with your name in it. You were always there to lend a hand or some advice. Peace dude.
davinchi

Amherst, OH

#20 Jul 21, 2013
The worlds not the same without ray, he truly was a musical genius, and undiscovered talent. I kno 5 songs by heart that man wrote that could all be chart toppers. I guess they ll go to the grave with me as well

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another blow to Hillary's Presidential hopes 3 min nancy 166
globull warming 9 min david 146
Do all Christians believe u go to hell for taki... 47 min laughs at jackasses 4
Charlie Brown---BUSTED IN FL!!! 1 hr Wondering 9
Lisa adkins 7 hr Ellen 2
Chris Delawder DUI on Sat. 9 hr awful 2
Beautiful blonde with Jackie on the corner by b... 9 hr Info 12
Ironton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web