Obamas awol after Isaac

Posted in the Ironton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
southern born

Columbus, OH

#1 Sep 1, 2012
I see the Mitt Romney toured the devastated area on Friday.wonder if Obama didn't see it on the news or something. He sure didn't make it to Louisiana or Mississippi. He must think campaigning is more important.
liberty

Columbus, OH

#2 Sep 1, 2012
Looks like campaigning in Texas and Ohio was more important to Obama.Mormons must have compassion unlike Muslims. Also Obama was absent in 2010 when devastating floods ravaged Nashville Tennessee. Maybe he had a golf game that day.I'm sure people in the south will remember his actions in November.

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#3 Sep 1, 2012
You are just mad because thousands of people didn't die this time.
DemsRule12

Ashland, KY

#4 Sep 1, 2012
Oooh, Mittens got to Louisiana before the president, who isn't scheduled to arrive until Monday. Mittens is the winner! The story out of New Orleans is Senator Landrieu's, who told reporters that she hopes when Romney sees what a disaster looks like he'll change his mind about gutting federal disaster relief. Gotta get that $$$ for tax cuts for the wealthy somewhere, people. Suck it up!
liberty

Columbus, OH

#5 Sep 1, 2012
Like getting money for Obama care from Medicare 716 billion worth.
Been there done that

Hilliard, OH

#6 Sep 1, 2012
That looked pretty bad for Nobama to ignore the disaster and Mitt showed up. Pretty stupid on Nobama's part, IMO. His people should have had him down there first. Once again, he's not looking very "presidential."
sothern born

Columbus, OH

#7 Sep 1, 2012
Obama has announced he will finally make it to the area on Monday just running 4 days behind someone running for president. He is to worried about campaigning for votes to go see if he can lend government help.if we would have a disaster in Ohio is this the responce you want from Obama.
lisa

Columbus, OH

#8 Sep 1, 2012
Your talking about Senator Mary landrieu who one of her former senior staffers Donny Williams was indicted this week for drugging and sexually assaulting two women.
So which party hates women?
DemsRule12

Ashland, KY

#9 Sep 1, 2012
Golly, if a former staffer for Landrieu (and for republicrat Joe Lieberman, and a buttload of others) is a sex offender, then obviously, Democrats hate women. Genius! The retardican mind, it's like a little circus in there.
DemsRule12

Ashland, KY

#10 Sep 1, 2012
FYI, after Bush and Brownie's Katrina performance, it's crucial for retardicans to look as though they care about poor people. They don't, of course. But watch for Mitt to race to the scene of every disaster, from floods to fires to NASCAR pileups. Why, hello, my friends. let me introduce myself...LOL
southern born

Columbus, OH

#11 Sep 1, 2012
Why didn't Obama go?busy campaigning like a scared rabbit.
romney fan

Ashland, KY

#12 Sep 1, 2012
southern born wrote:
Why didn't Obama go?busy campaigning like a scared rabbit.
gop's knew it was coming bu didnt cancel their party in fla. just moved it one day
DemsRule12

Ashland, KY

#13 Sep 1, 2012
The president is actually working with people on the ground in Louisiana, who decided several days ago that Monday would be best in terms of staying out of the way. Being president and running for president are very different things.
kelly

Columbus, OH

#14 Sep 1, 2012
That's hilarious.
james

Columbus, OH

#15 Sep 1, 2012
Obama's a pro at staying out of the way unless he is giving out taxpayers stimulus money
paul

Cleveland, OH

#16 Sep 2, 2012
Why would they want the president to stay out of the way.I know,they don't want him to screw things up like he has done for the last four years.
Show me a source that says they told him to stay away till Monday.
Casual Observer

United States

#17 Sep 2, 2012
DemsRule12 wrote:
Oooh, Mittens got to Louisiana before the president, who isn't scheduled to arrive until Monday. Mittens is the winner! The story out of New Orleans is Senator Landrieu's, who told reporters that she hopes when Romney sees what a disaster looks like he'll change his mind about gutting federal disaster relief. Gotta get that $$$ for tax cuts for the wealthy somewhere, people. Suck it up!
I think you are possibly referring Ryan's plan not Romney's (who is actually running for president, not Ryan) that did propose a $10B cut a year , But..and I did say but, was requiring congress to pay for the emergencies by cutting from elsewhere in the budget. You didn't really expect congress to give up their pork belly expenditures and lighten their own wallets did you? This is why I hate politics, and how things are run in Washington. Greedy bastards, nearly all them, to the last. It's not enough that we will support them quite generously, for the rest of their lives, and that they have the ultimate in health care, that we would ALL( democratic or republican)... kill for. But I'm also not crazy about people that post misinformation either.
southern born

Cleveland, OH

#18 Sep 2, 2012
Wonder why Obama thinks its best to campaign for 2 or 3 days instead of going to Mississippi, they understand they desperately need the campaign time.sorry about him not being a more compassionate and understanding president my fellow Southerners. I was born in southern miss.
ron

Cleveland, OH

#19 Sep 2, 2012
No matter what Obama should have been on the ground in Louisiana at least by Saturday.I would venture to say Republicans and Democrats alike will remember his late arrival trouble the devastated area in November.
romney fan

Ashland, KY

#20 Sep 2, 2012
ron wrote:
No matter what Obama should have been on the ground in Louisiana at least by Saturday.I would venture to say Republicans and Democrats alike will remember his late arrival trouble the devastated area in November.
hell bush didnt show at all did he? " doin a hell of a job brownie"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
African slaves in America 3 min scenery77 418
Necco center 37 min Effnecco 8
Now Service Pros Chris Hutchinson/Debbie Kelly ... 2 hr Backtrack 7
Hep-C 3 hr Toro44 1
Lets name some of the bad boys in ironton!? (Feb '10) 3 hr Toro44 407
Does anyone know Amber Brewer From Ironton ? 7 hr Get it right 11
white people on welfare 12 hr senor wenses 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ironton Mortgages