First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mtv Buckwild 2night

United States

#1 Jan 3, 2013
My mom lives in Hanging Rock and my dad and stepmom live in Sissonville W.Va.outskirts of Charleston and my friends and I have been filming a reality show and it premieres 2night at 10 I'm so excited cause we are gonna be more popular than Jersey Shore,Ashley is my name and I hope every one likes the show!
pudding pop

United States

#2 Jan 3, 2013
Are you hot as JWoww?
loner

Ashland, KY

#3 Jan 3, 2013
who are your parents?
HarryOne

United States

#4 Jan 3, 2013
Mtv Buckwild 2night wrote:
My mom lives in Hanging Rock and my dad and stepmom live in Sissonville W.Va.outskirts of Charleston and my friends and I have been filming a reality show and it premieres 2night at 10 I'm so excited cause we are gonna be more popular than Jersey Shore,Ashley is my name and I hope every one likes the show!
the show was ok but I only seen you a few times but the lapdance with no panties was awesome especially cause the girl you give it to pretended she didn't like it but she totally wanted you!
HarryOne

United States

#5 Jan 3, 2013
pudding pop wrote:
Are you hot as JWoww?
not quite,younger but a little chunky,lose 15lbs. maybe as hot but JWow is hotttttttt
Yee-Haw

Ashland, KY

#6 Jan 4, 2013
People that's not from this messed up area may think this is wild and crazy, but round here it's normal. All you have to do is take a short ride out Lawrence county and this shit is normal.
Just the good ol boys!
Dont u wv ppl feel dumb

Columbus, OH

#7 Jan 17, 2013
On Jay Leno the other night Jay was demonstrating new products like he frequently does. The last product was a new fancy type toilet with a bday. When the arm extended & started spraying water way out onto the stage he then said it also doubles a water fountain for the cast of Buckwild.
really

United States

#8 Apr 1, 2013
Was shain gandee from the show really found dead?
long time resident

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Apr 1, 2013
really wrote:
Yes
Yes

Ashland, KY

#10 Apr 1, 2013
really wrote:
yes. him, his uncle, and another unknown person dead inside his truck. no foul play suspected.
really

United States

#11 Apr 1, 2013
How does 3 people die with no foul play???
Happy Gilmore

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Apr 1, 2013
really wrote:
Car wreck
really

United States

#13 Apr 1, 2013
I just read it was carbon monoxide. Said the truck was stuck in mud and they fell asleep with windows up. On one of the facebook friend posted.
Yes

Ashland, KY

#14 Apr 1, 2013
really wrote:
carbon monoxide poisoning :(
HillbillyHelper

Alexandria, VA

#15 Apr 1, 2013
Dont u wv ppl feel dumb wrote:
On Jay Leno the other night Jay was demonstrating new products like he frequently does. The last product was a new fancy type toilet with a bday. When the arm extended & started spraying water way out onto the stage he then said it also doubles a water fountain for the cast of Buckwild.
Bidet not bday....dumba$$.
HillbillyHelper

Alexandria, VA

#16 Apr 1, 2013
Yes wrote:
<quoted text>
yes. him, his uncle, and another unknown person dead inside his truck. no foul play suspected.
Hope they never got a chance to spread their genes before it happened.
really

United States

#17 Apr 1, 2013
Hillbillyhelper This is people's family. You stupid shit. Have some respect! You must of had some stupid DNA in your family for you to say shit like that!! I liked the show and Shain was my fave. I wish there were more people like him. But lives are lost and its a sad day. You need to ask Jesus to forgive your dumb ass!!
HillbillyHelper

Alexandria, VA

#18 Apr 1, 2013
really wrote:
Hillbillyhelper This is people's family. You stupid shit. Have some respect! You must of had some stupid DNA in your family for you to say shit like that!! I liked the show and Shain was my fave. I wish there were more people like him. But lives are lost and its a sad day. You need to ask Jesus to forgive your dumb ass!!
If there were more people like him, there would be less people. Didn't say I was glad it happened, just glad he didn't have kids! Didn't watch the show, but heard it was veeeerry stupid.
really

United States

#19 Apr 1, 2013
Well if he did have kids that would make it easier for his parents to lay him to rest. It is hard enough to deal with knowing your child is gone but if he did have any kids at all then his parents could always have something to hold knowing their son will always go on!!!! Even if you wasn't a fan of the show so what... Be a fan of the Lord. He put that boy here on this earth for a reason so just respect that!!!
chris

Ashland, KY

#20 Apr 1, 2013
was shain the one always talking and being goofy in between commercials

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gina renee 49 min tired 2
Where's Teri Rockwell been ? 1 hr exposed 3
Past Ironton bar 1 hr boom 2
Who is Deans new trashy white gf that supports ... 1 hr LaDonna 7
Does anyone know Amber Brewer From Ironton ? 1 hr just wandering 21
Massie brothers from Pedro 3 hr bigmac 1
What u guys know about Brittany Yates? 5 hr Wannaknow 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ironton Mortgages